Which girl do you think will age the best?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?

Hanako
15%
Rin
6%
Emi
41%
Shizune
9%
Lilly
23%
Misha
6%

Total votes: 176

Katie

Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Katie »

Who do you think will be the most attractive girl in middle age, say during their 40s? Will Hanako just get better with age and become even more beautiful with time? Will Shizune rapidly go downhill and make Misha wonder what she ever saw in her?
Who do you think will be the best-looking elderly woman, whenever the Katawa Shoujo cast is in their 80s?
Conversely, who do you picture aging the worst?
gRaViJa

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by gRaViJa »

Emi for sure. She looks like she stopped aging at 15 anyway too.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Well, since Emi looks like a bloody 10-year-old at 19 years of age, I think she'd age the best out of the girls. Also, her mother looks incredibly young, so I assume Emi will carry on those genes.

Rin also looks pretty young for her age, so if there was a runner-up, it'd probably be her.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

My personal vote goes to Emi. She'll keep her slim figure due to her running habit and in her 40's she may very well look like Meiko with a slightly smaller chest...which is still quite attractive.

Hanako deserves a special mention too due to the fact scars slightly fade with age, meaning Hanako will start looking more "normal" when she gets older.

I think Lilly and Shizune run the biggest risk of gaining a few pounds within a few years. Lilly due to her extremely physically inactive lifestyle and Shizune if she can't break that habit of eating only fried food or take-out. I don't see Rin getting overweight...heck, she's more at risk of becoming way too skinny.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Emi. Just look at her mother.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Guest Poster wrote:My personal vote goes to Emi. She'll keep her slim figure due to her running habit and in her 40's she may very well look like Meiko with a slightly smaller chest...which is still quite attractive.

Hanako deserves a special mention too due to the fact scars slightly fade with age, meaning Hanako will start looking more "normal" when she gets older.

I think Lilly and Shizune run the biggest risk of gaining a few pounds within a few years. Lilly due to her extremely physically inactive lifestyle and Shizune if she can't break that habit of eating only fried food or take-out. I don't see Rin getting overweight...heck, she's more at risk of becoming way too skinny.
Lily and Shizune would still probably still be sexy
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wait...Shizune and Lilly? How about Ms. Fried-food-and-parfaits? :lol:

I don't see Shizune at much risk. She'd gain some pounds then consider it a personal challenge to shed them ASAP. And with parfait-stuffed Misha in tow, she'd make it a contest.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Wait...Shizune and Lilly? How about Ms. Fried-food-and-parfaits? :lol:
Misha after 20 years of a diet composed of nothing but parfaits.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Wait...Shizune and Lilly? How about Ms. Fried-food-and-parfaits? :lol:
Not quite...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Not quite...

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FUND THIS!
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Definitely Emi. She's athletic, doesn't look her age and neither does her mother.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Without Shizune treating her all the time she'd probably have to cut back a bit. Misha might actually lose weight with age.
I don't see Shizune at much risk. She'd gain some pounds then consider it a personal challenge to shed them ASAP. And with parfait-stuffed Misha in tow, she'd make it a contest.
It's possible, although since she doesn't seem fond of physical activity, I'm not completely sold on then idea.

I think a bigger problem for her would be stress. She tends to take on a lot all at once. I can picture her starting to pick up wrinkles and gray hairs before the others do. (Of course there's always hair dye and wrinkle creams.)
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:
Without Shizune treating her all the time she'd probably have to cut back a bit. Misha might actually lose weight with age.
She couldn't just pay her own way to obesity?

And I am now picturing Shizune as a strangely hot old woman...
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Yeah I agree. Shizune would probably age with the most grace. Her competative nature (Even with herself) would keep her from gaining too much wait, not to mention how concious she is about how she dresses/looks. For her, it seemed like everything had to be "Just so". I respect that. Plus, it's not like she couldnt afford any of those weird anti-aging garbage products. I mean, she has money, and she will be going to school for a job that frankly, pays quite well. Although thankfully, i'm glad she doesnt seem the sort to go into surgical procedures. Those people usually come out looking more fake than real. Shizune seemed...sane enough not to do that.

Everyone keeps saying Emi. But does everyone honestly expect her to stay JUST as actice as she is now in the same way? With injuries like the ones she has, its safe to say that she will be feeling that when shes much older. Arthritus is a bitch. Trust me. I'm 22, and I have it in my knees and hips. Some days, you just dont even wanna roll out of bed. For her? I bet it would be much much worse. I'm not saying she wont look good. Quite the contrary! I'm just saying that shes definately going to age through that kind of trauma. *nod nod*
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ What injuries? What arthritis?