Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LorSquirrel

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by LorSquirrel »

so what exactly qualifies as something worth posting here? asking for advice on a relationship or something like that?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

LorSquirrel wrote:so what exactly qualifies as something worth posting here? asking for advice on a relationship or something like that?
Pretty much any problems in your life that you feel the need to get off your chest.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

well. i'm feeling a little melancholic today after giving up on going out with this girl i've known for about three or four year.

i realized that she has someone that she has so much more in common than she does with me. and i figure that if she has someone she gets along with better then she does with me then i shouldn't try going after her anymore.

maybe not worth telling but needed to get it off my chest.
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

I'm sorry to hear that mate. And honestly, whatever is weighing on your mind, you should look for help here. We have some great people here :D

Also, the girl I've been talking about stayed home again.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

That sucks Squirrel. I'm sorry man.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Shadowstalk wrote: Also, the girl I've been talking about stayed home again.

thanks.

i've had that happen before. don't let it get you too down man. had it happen to me once.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

LorSquirrel wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote: Also, the girl I've been talking about stayed home again.
i've had that happen before. don't let it get you too down man. had it happen to me once.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:I'm sorry to hear that mate. And honestly, whatever is weighing on your mind, you should look for help here. We have some great people here :D

She knows your plans and she is afraid. :lol:

@Squirrel: That sucks but it's probably for the best.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:I'm sorry to hear that mate. And honestly, whatever is weighing on your mind, you should look for help here. We have some great people here :D

She knows your plans and she is afraid. :lol:

@Squirrel: That sucks but it's probably for the best.

probably...
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Well, if you love something, you set it free, and if it comes back, it's yours.
Here's my Twitter
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Shadowstalk wrote:Well, if you love something, you set it free, and if it comes back, it's yours.
And if it was never yours in the first place?
The reason why I'm no longer going to try to date is because of the last 5 girls only one agreed to go out with me. It lasted for about two months and she broke up with me a week before Valentine's. She said she didn't want to change me because she loved the way I was and I was changing personality-wise when I was with her.
The other four? Let's just say I know Misha's pain with unrequited love. It's a slow, painful death of the heart.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Steinherz wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:Well, if you love something, you set it free, and if it comes back, it's yours.
And if it was never yours in the first place?
The reason why I'm no longer going to try to date is because of the last 5 girls only one agreed to go out with me. It lasted for about two months and she broke up with me a week before Valentine's. She said she didn't want to change me because she loved the way I was and I was changing personality-wise when I was with her.
The other four? Let's just say I know Misha's pain with unrequited love. It's a slow, painful death of the heart.
So you're going to simply leave your heart to die. You're not going to let anyone close to you, Emi? Women are tough, but you can not let bad experiences ruin you. Keep your chin up.
Here's my Twitter
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

i agree. i might be kinda melancholic right now while i contemplate things but i'm not going to give up on ever actually finding a girl i can really be with.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Shadowstalk wrote:So you're going to simply leave your heart to die. You're not going to let anyone close to you, Emi? Women are tough, but you can not let bad experiences ruin you. Keep your chin up.
Emi doesn't want to let anyone close because she was hurt by her father's death and wants to keep people from knowing her pain.
I don't want to anymore because so much rejection has created a venom in my heart. A girl I once loved I now despise, because she said she did feel the same way. Then told me she'd think about it. Next day she went out with another guy, when I asked her why she said it was because he asked her a few days before I did. Fucking really?
It's more like now I no longer feel happiness from affection, because I've been fucked over far too many times and know I'll probably get screwed again.
I really don't know anymore, I should probably try to have a bit brighter outlook but it's difficult.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:So you're going to simply leave your heart to die. You're not going to let anyone close to you, Emi? Women are tough, but you can not let bad experiences ruin you. Keep your chin up.
Emi doesn't want to let anyone close because she was hurt by her father's death and wants to keep people from knowing her pain.
I don't want to anymore because so much rejection has created a venom in my heart. A girl I once loved I now despise, because she said she did feel the same way. Then told me she'd think about it. Next day she went out with another guy, when I asked her why she said it was because he asked her a few days before I did. Fucking really?
It's more like now I no longer feel happiness from affection, because I've been fucked over far too many times and know I'll probably get screwed again.
I really don't know anymore, I should probably try to have a bit brighter outlook but it's difficult.

I hear ya. I've fallen in love twice in my life. The first ones family moved away, and she ended up falling in love and marrying a friend of mine. Shortly thereafter, I fell for another girl who Friendzoned me really hard. I've never been able to bring myself to care so much for anyone since. I've been alone for so long now that I don't think I even know how to get close to someone anymore, and I'm fucking miserable.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.