You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Dream wrote:... And then they eat her?
Yes, they eat her.... out.
Fuck that, they can go eat whiskey and pretzels. This is my dessert, dammit. :lol:
So...Syrup-glazed bacon desserts. And whiskey with pretzels and pizza and pizza beer.

Too much KS, indeed.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
LC_GOV

Post by LC_GOV »

When you start contemplating on whether to chop your foot off to go to a school for the disabled...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

You burn the hell out of your hand on the oven (like I did the other night), and you really don't mind because it means you and Hanako have something more in common.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:You burn the hell out of your hand on the oven (like I did the other night), and you really don't mind because it means you and Hanako have something more in common.
So your hand is noticeably permanently scarred?

You've been playing too much KS when you have so many ideas for potential KS-related projects that you can't get started on any one. :lol: Must...Start...New...Fanfic...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:You burn the hell out of your hand on the oven (like I did the other night), and you really don't mind because it means you and Hanako have something more in common.
When your father died at a young age but you don't mind because you and Emi have something more in common.

When you've got astigmatism killing your left eye but you don't mind because Ooe.

And when someone quotes you and calls you Rin but you don't mind because Rin :lol: .
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm not sure if its a bad sign, But I plan on buying some French Vanilla tea when I go to the store tonight.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I'm not sure if its a bad sign, But I plan on buying some French Vanilla tea when I go to the store tonight.
Great sign. Hell, buy the KS tea. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
leggobrick

Post by leggobrick »

When you go on the forums during class on your phone. :lol:
neio

Post by neio »

When you make fanfics into ebooks
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Burned_And_Scarred

Post by Burned_And_Scarred »

unless u tutor university/college students, ur using dating sim character names to teach kids
Finished paths (in order): Hanako - Lilly - Emi
Unfinished paths: Shizune - Rin
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Burned_And_Scarred wrote:unless u tutor university/college students, ur using dating sim character names to teach kids
...I'm sorry, what? :lol:

You offer a lemon to somebody then laugh hysterically when they accept it...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Burned_And_Scarred wrote:unless u tutor university/college students, ur using dating sim character names to teach kids
Sounds kinda cool actually.

Hell if it were me I'd be using it to encourage students to read, or to help teens with disabilities or depression.
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

pandaphil wrote:
Sounds kinda cool actually.

Hell if it were me I'd be using it to encourage students to read, or to help teens with disabilities or depression.
It'd definitely be more effective than some of those speakers that schools bring in, that's for sure
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:Hell if it were me I'd be using it to encourage students to read, or to help teens with disabilities or depression.
If you could pull it off and manage to not get killed by the parents or directors, this would actually be an extremely good idea.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Dream wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Hell if it were me I'd be using it to encourage students to read, or to help teens with disabilities or depression.
If you could pull it off and manage to not get killed by the parents or directors, this would actually be an extremely good idea.
True enough. Its really a shame that it has to be over 18 just because of a few minutes of content. It really makes we wish the devs had come up with a more subtle way of taking out the adult content.

Actually I'm a little disappointing that we've yet to have some parent/church group come out against KS. That's the true mark of success. :)