Anyone else find themselves wishing...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Milk Tea

Anyone else find themselves wishing...

Post by Milk Tea »

That the tan skinned girl in the class was part of the storyline? Haha, just curious.

Also... was that Lelouch?
I'm actually interested in the other members of his class.
The girl with the different color eyes, the guy with the Haruhi-style hairband, the angry guy with the beret looking hat and "x" bandage, Mr. Cane, the very cheerful blonde girl with short hair who I can find no obvious disability with, the tan girl obviously, the blushing girl with the ponytail, the depressed looking girl with her head down who looks very familiar..., the other dark skinned girl with the prosthetic legs, the morbidly obese drooling man, etc etc.

I just instantly became interested in these characters when I first played... haha, but I'm rambling.
So, did anyone else wish that the dark-skinned girl was part of the storyline? or that any of the other classmates were?
DuaneMoody

Re: Anyone else find themselves wishing...

Post by DuaneMoody »

Milk Tea wrote:That the tan skinned girl in the class was part of the storyline?
The girl with the stump? Yes.
Milk Tea

Post by Milk Tea »

DuaneMoody wrote:The girl with the stump? Yes.
Yay! Someone else who shares my interest in background characters.
Something about that girl just seemed interesting to me and I instantly wanted to know more... plus... she's quite attractive.
Black Saloon

Post by Black Saloon »

I assume that they will play a part in the sequel, and the six main girls of this storyline will not really get a mention apart from the classroom introduction screen.

You choose either the guy with the cane or the girl with the cross bandage.
To think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral down into ever-increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that training is about.
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

I have to admit, I like all the background characters in KS - not just the unexplained ones in the classroom scene, but some of the other folks we see/hear about from time to time, like Yuuko and Rin's blind boy. However, expecting the writing staff to flesh out all these characters is pretty demanding - they're going to take long enough to make the game even if these folks don't show up again.

I blame my interest of the side characters on School Rumble - the way the manga and anime go from a simple love triangle to a cast covering three classes with full-blown love dodecahedrons, with almost all the characters having at least some fleshing out, is damn cool - but would probably take KS's already pretty bloated production cycle to Duke Nukem Forever levels.
Milk Tea

Post by Milk Tea »

Falkentyne wrote:I have to admit, I like all the background characters in KS - not just the unexplained ones in the classroom scene, but some of the other folks we see/hear about from time to time, like Yuuko and Rin's blind boy. However, expecting the writing staff to flesh out all these characters is pretty demanding - they're going to take long enough to make the game even if these folks don't show up again.

I blame my interest of the side characters on School Rumble - the way the manga and anime go from a simple love triangle to a cast covering three classes with full-blown love dodecahedrons, with almost all the characters having at least some fleshing out, is damn cool - but would probably take KS's already pretty bloated production cycle to Duke Nukem Forever levels.
and god knows we don't need another Duke Nukem Forever, haha
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Also looking forward to Hideaki the trap:

Because even Kenji needs someone to love.
Black Saloon

Post by Black Saloon »

DuaneMoody wrote:Also looking forward to Hideaki the trap:
Oh dear.
To think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral down into ever-increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that training is about.
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

I figured Hideaki was Akira's boyfriend - nothing as fun as pairing the reverse-trap with a real one.
Jaen-ni-rin

Post by Jaen-ni-rin »

I for one would like to at least meet them in passing during the storyline, because that's what we may be hoping for at best...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Stumpy is hot.

So is #7.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Falkentyne wrote:I figured Hideaki was Akira's boyfriend - nothing as fun as pairing the reverse-trap with a real one.
For those who didn't see the picture on the Shimmie:
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Falkentyne wrote:I figured Hideaki was Akira's boyfriend - nothing as fun as pairing the reverse-trap with a real one.
THIS.
toast

Post by toast »

I'm waiting on the DNF, Halo movie, and KS full box set.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
flurk

Post by flurk »

oh my g- oh wow. anyone feel like co-founding a HideakixAkira fan club with me?