The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Katie

The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Katie »

Whenever Misha kills herself over her unrequited love for Shizune (and trust me, she will - outside of Shizune's Good Ending anyway), do you think Shizune would kill herself in turn from the guilt?
Umber

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Umber »

This thread is going to snowball into something deathly.

I'm out.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

No.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Man this guy/girl is making a worse impression to me with every topic started.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Just gonna...Suggest this be locked...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Katie

Post by Katie »

KeiichiO wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you?
Nothing...? ._. I just think it's neat to explore some of the darker corners of the storyline...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:
Nothing...? ._. I just think it's neat to explore some of the darker corners of the storyline...
Except none of that is a part of the storyline...It's just a really dark speculation on par with the infamously twisted beta routes. I suggest you don't even go down this little road...And that's all I have to say here.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Katie wrote:
Listen, I'm sorry that I have to be so blunt, but this topic is complete shit. There is nothing worthy of talking about in this thread, and I don't want anything to do with this thread.

I have nothing against you since I honestly don't know you, but really, think before posting.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Not gonna comment on the OP, but I still wouldn't mind some sort of centralized, "What if..." thread, where we could post wierd and whacky theories, and alternate reality speculation.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Katie wrote:Nothing...? ._. I just think it's neat to explore some of the darker corners of the storyline...
I'm saying this partly because i feel a bit bad for my other post in here. I apologize for it, by the way, i probably should have looked for a more tactful way to put it.

The reason for why i wrote that is because, while there isn't anything terribly wrong with your titles or thread premises (i mean, i might not like it and cringe a bit at some of the phrasings, but i have to admit that it could have some discussion value) there's just something in the way you either write or put things that's rather off-putting to me, which is why i said i had a worsening impression.

I really appreciate that you want to explore some of the darker corners of the storyline, specially because that is something done very rarely around here, but i feel that your posts would benefit considerably if they had more... Elaboration/tact? added to them.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Katie

Post by Katie »

It's okay Keiichi. Just don't beat me to death with a baseball bat like you did Rena and Mion. O_O

Where is Guest Poster? I want his thoughts on this. He always makes good posts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Katie wrote:It's okay Keiichi. Just don't beat me to death with a baseball bat like you did Rena and Mion. O_O

Well... I think I love you now. Highfive for Higurashi references!

This thread can be forgiven now :lol:

On a serious note, I guess I was a bit harsh too, and was wrong to say that, "This thread is shit", but, I don't think this thread is really needed. It's... Fuck, I can't describe any further... I LOVE MISHA AND DON'T WANT TO BE THINKING ABOUT HER COMMITTING SUICIDE.

That's pretty much what I wanted to say in a simplified and rather moronic format.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I take it you've been reading up on the Beta then Katie? :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I take it you've been reading up on the Beta then Katie? :)
My thoughts exactly... :lol: