What will you do on your favorite character(s)'s birthday?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What will you do on your favorite character(s)'s birthda

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Honestly. I don't know how many times I called him an idiot and told him to stop being so goddamn timid and just sit down and talk to a girl, and offer to help if she needs it.
Well, seeing how some of them reacted to help, I can't blame him.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Honestly. I don't know how many times I called him an idiot and told him to stop being so goddamn timid and just sit down and talk to a girl, and offer to help if she needs it.
Mixed signal reception FTW.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

Parliament wrote:On March 13 I will spend an afternoon looking at clouds(unless it's raining, damn you Portland) and eating an orange. If it does indeed rain, I'll take a walk while I eat the aforementioned orange.

8)

edit: or maybe I'll get high on codeine...

that sounds like a good idea, hope it'll be a fine sunny day.
and yeah, damn Oregon weather. damn you Corvallis.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Cloudy day in Seattle too. But not a big deal for me. I like rainy days.

Just got back from the grocery and picked up a box of Vanilla tea. Gonna have to bring Lilly up on the screen later and share a cup before bed.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:Gonna have to bring Lilly up on the screen later and share a cup before bed.
I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that sounds utterly ridiculous until you try it, then you go D'aww and just love life.

Maybe I should try sketching next to a sketch of Rin.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Gonna have to bring Lilly up on the screen later and share a cup before bed.
I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that sounds utterly ridiculous until you try it, then you go D'aww and just love life.

Maybe I should try sketching next to a sketch of Rin.
Sketch next to a sketch of Rin sketching something.

For bonus D'AWW points, edit the last panel to be you instead of Hisao. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Sketch next to a sketch of Rin sketching something.

For bonus D'AWW points, edit the last panel to be you instead of Hisao. :P

Bet I could run a phot of myself through Photoshop and hit it with some paint filters.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Elaborating from Xanatos's post, would you have really done that? It's one thing to make a decision in an internet forum where it's easy to make an examinated and rational assesment, it's very different to do something right then and there with another person who is probably in not a very stable frame of mind/emotion right in front of you, and sitting down to carefully analyse things simply isn't an option. Aside from that, things like talking to someone and honestly offering them help if they need it are the kind of stuff that sound easy when you don't think about it too much (specifically, what to say or do) or that are harder to do when the situation actually comes up.

On topic: Make a drawing for Hanako or getting her a book if she wants to be alone, hanging out in her room or go to one of the many secluded areas of wherever the area Yamaku's in is called.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Umber

Post by Umber »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Elaborating from Xanatos's post, would you have really done that? It's one thing to make a decision in an internet forum where it's easy to make an examinated and rational assesment, it's very different to do something right then and there with another person who is probably in not a very stable frame of mind/emotion right in front of you, and sitting down to carefully analyse things simply isn't an option.
I believe there's a quote that reads along the lines of, "It is easiest to deal with a woman, only if you are not the target of her ire."

Thought this was relevant.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

*sigh* I guess you guys are right. Though I do recall that even after he knew the girls, he seemed a bit distant at times.

Or maybe I just need to go back and redo parts of the game.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:*sigh* I guess you guys are right. Though I do recall that even after he knew the girls, he seemed a bit distant at times.
Panda, I think you forget that Hisao is a guy. Rarely are things viewed as 'the best possible decision' if that factor's in play, during those emotional scenes.

[/stereotypes]
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:*sigh* I guess you guys are right. Though I do recall that even after he knew the girls, he seemed a bit distant at times.
Distant how, if you don't mind me asking?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:
Panda, I think you forget that Hisao is a guy. Rarely are things viewed as 'the best possible decision' if that factor's in play, during those emotional scenes.

[/stereotypes]
My head says listen to my gut. My gut says listen to my hed. All I end up with is an aching heart.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

so, Emi's birthday upcoming. I'm searching for the best bakery in town.
if they didn't have the kind of strawberry cake Emi likes, I'm going to custom order one.
I could write happy birthday Emi on the cake in that case.

and gonna devour on it physically by myself.
spiritually in company with Emi.

yeah.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

HLGU wrote:so, Emi's birthday upcoming. I'm searching for the best bakery in town.
if they didn't have the kind of strawberry cake Emi likes, I'm going to custom order one.
I could write happy birthday Emi on the cake in that case.

and gonna devour on it physically by myself.
spiritually in company with Emi.

yeah.
Except she'd give you a ration of crap for eating all that junk food, tell you she was gonna make sure you worked off those calories tomorrow and finish the rest of it off herself.

"Couldn't we work them off tonight?"

*EMI FALCON PUNCH!*