Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Birthday!

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Nah, I'd take Rin to parkour lessons..
If only having no arms could be a little more inconspicuous, and a retractable hook-blade a little less obvious, then...

There's a slim chance, I guess. Not sure if she'd appreciate being an assassin for her birthday, with eighty rowdy Templars chasing after her. Not in the good way.

Actually, there's no such thing as the good way.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Why does Rin get to be an Assassin? All 5 of them can be!
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

YZQ wrote:Why does Rin get to be an Assassin? All 5 of them can be!
Someone get started on drawing this plz =)))
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

But Lilly's blind...And Shizune's deaf. One couldn't see her targets and the other couldn't hear angry Templars surrounding her.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Xanatos wrote:
But Lilly's blind...And Shizune's deaf. One couldn't see her targets and the other couldn't hear angry Templars surrounding her.
Who needs sight or sound when you have Eagle Vision?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

udscbt wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Everyone. Eagle Vision requires...You know, vision. And it does jack shit for hearing so you'd still need that. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Xanatos wrote:
udscbt wrote:
Xanatos wrote: But Lilly's blind...And Shizune's deaf. One couldn't see her targets and the other couldn't hear angry Templars surrounding her.
Everyone. Eagle Vision requires...You know, vision. And it does jack shit for hearing so you'd still need that. :lol:
I'm not an Assassin's Creed expert, but I'm not sure you need standard vision to use Eagle Vision, it's more like an extra sense. And the lack of hearing is negligible when you have such a powerful sense.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

udscbt wrote:I'm not an Assassin's Creed expert, but I'm not sure you need standard vision to use Eagle Vision, it's more like an extra sense. And the lack of hearing is negligible when you have such a powerful sense.
An extra sense that would be quite unhelpful if one could not see anything. :P "Oh hey, this guy is probably going to kill me. Too bad I can't see shit. *stabbed*"

Also, three days until...I think Rin's birthday. I shall amputate my arms in celebration. :mrgreen:
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Something compelled me to make this.
AssassRin's Creed.png
AssassRin's Creed.png (690.55 KiB) Viewed 4200 times
Depending on how you fell about the picture, you're welcome or I'm sorry.

For Rin's birthday, I'd get her a hood like this. If she asked why, I'd get a disturbingly intense look on my face and whisper "...Why not?"
Last edited by RichieBerry on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Umber

Post by Umber »

RichieBerry wrote:Something compelled me to make this.
-Image!-
Depending on how you feel about the picture, you're welcome or I'm sorry.
This is assuming that Rin got both Assassin training and an augmentation for her birthday.

I think Rin would come up with the most ridiculous way of assassinating someone with no one noticing. Can't think of anything off the top of my head though, but I'm seeing flashes of a roof, a rope, a cow, and an unfortunate civilian.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN!

Love you, you crazy little artist you.
Last edited by pandaphil on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! RIN!

Love you, you crazy little artist you.
What Panda said!

Happy Birthday, Rin. Here's to hoping for an awesome March thirteenth.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Happy Birthday Rin!
I hope some awesome clouds float by today.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Happy Birthday, Rin Tezuka!
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

For Rin's birthday, I decided to break out GIMP again...But I couldn't decide which ribbon I liked better so here's two versions:

The second took a lot of time on account of the ribbon was from some stock picture site and it was covered in watermarks and shit. Joke's on them since I just edited them away instead of paying for an unmarred copy. Suckers.