Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tomate

Re: Birthday!

Post by Tomate »

I Wont celebrate her birthday, since I'm preparing for a bizarre 4 day holiday full of almost naked ladies and loud music (perks of living in Brazil). But probably I'll try to play Lilly route again afterwards.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Guess its a good time to post this sucker.

Just don't tell her the cake actually says "Congratulations on coming out!" written on it.

What? It was half off!

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

That's probably the most different depiction of Hanako's scars I've seen, after the various versions in the game itself. Older look doesn't hurt.

I am getting old.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Hate to bring this back without announcing another birthday but it's on the same subject. I wanted to ask if Hideaki's birthday has been defined at all. I want to use it in a fanfic I've been writing but it could throw me of if he does in the wrong month. It would be ideal for me if it hasn't been defined yet so I could just throw it in somewhere.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Brisingr wrote:Hate to bring this back without announcing another birthday but it's on the same subject. I wanted to ask if Hideaki's birthday has been defined at all. I want to use it in a fanfic I've been writing but it could throw me of if he does in the wrong month. It would be ideal for me if it hasn't been defined yet so I could just throw it in somewhere.
Don't think his was defined.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Don't forget everyone. We have both Emi AND Rin's birthdays coming up next week.

Hurry and get your shopping done.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:Don't forget everyone. We have both Emi AND Rin's birthdays coming up next week.

Lots of paint to buy now, woo!

Someone should get Emi a lemon flavored cake. For Rin, the cake should be in the shape of something random.

Like a cake. Or a lamp.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Don't forget everyone. We have both Emi AND Rin's birthdays coming up next week.

Someone should get Emi a lemon flavored cake. For Rin, the cake should be in the shape of something random.

Like a cake. Or a lamp.
Shaped like itself?

On something more evil, a carwreck model for Emi, and a painting of a crowd for Rin.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

YZQ wrote:
Umber wrote:

Like a cake. Or a lamp.
Shaped like itself?

On something more evil, a carwreck model for Emi, and a painting of a crowd for Rin.
That's horrible and yet funny. What's next, Baked Alaska for Hanako's birthday? (It's a cake with an alcohol coating that you set on fire before being served)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Usually, that's Xan's department. But for Hanako: a recording with the Epic Meal Time crew.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Usually, that's Xan's department. But for Hanako: a recording with the Epic Meal Time crew.
Well, the EMT crew does love bacon...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

I thought about a surprise birthday, y'know, lights off and "SURPRISE" and whatever.

We could just leave the lights on for Lilly, then.

How to Cruel: Make Hanako's cake a burning house, Suzu's as...as a battleship board?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:I thought about a surprise birthday, y'know, lights off and "SURPRISE" and whatever.

We could just leave the lights on for Lilly, then.

How to Cruel: Make Hanako's cake a burning house, Suzu's as...as a battleship board?
How to cruel: Make Hanako's cake her house with parents and Lilly outside. Then flambé it.

I'd take Hanako to learn kickboxing. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote: I'd take Hanako Rin to learn kickboxing. :lol:
My version. But she'd probably prefer...I don't know, looking at clouds. On a rooftop, or stuff.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I'd take Hanako Rin to learn kickboxing. :lol:
My version. But she'd probably prefer...I don't know, looking at clouds. On a rooftop, or stuff.
Nah, I'd take Rin to parkour lessons. First step of Operation Assassin.