KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CaptainLethargy

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by CaptainLethargy »

Shit was epic last night. Just wish we could do something about the samefags ruining the vote though...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

CaptainLethargy wrote:Shit was epic last night. Just wish we could do something about the samefags ruining the vote though...
Doesn't bother me that much. We always have the [X] Load option, and we get epic lulz from it.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

While samefaggotry is bad in general, I don't really mind it in the Yamaku Man threads. YM seems to write pretty well no matter which path we're going down, so it's always fun to hang out in his threads for me, no matter which ending we're getting on a given night.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
SnowSong

Post by SnowSong »

Just for interest sakes, ninja faps is actually an established terminology... at least according to Urban Dictionary. Now I will go back to rolling on the floor in laughter at this update.
Dick Gumshoe

Post by Dick Gumshoe »

This is the most epic thing on /a/ by a massive margin right now. God Bless Yamaku Man, and god bless anon. Behold, as /a/ once giveth to KS, KS now giveth to /a/. As ye sow and the like.

For here we have been given freedom to create the most idiotic choose-your-own adventure romance story ever seen. Here, in the nurturing belly of the internet, we can live out our fantasies, be us Falcon Punchers, Emi-ignorers, or even nurse-fags. Perhaps if we bug the development team enough, we can get a Falcon Pawwnch ending as canon, a Nurse-kun path or at least some shining gundam what-have-yous. I suggest we do that right now. As a team. We can organise a rota and spam #irc. It will be manly!

Or not.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Wow, I should have been participating in that! That looks hilarious, the one day I take off of it.
Resident "morale officer".
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »

Yeah, Yamaku Man's doing a fantastic job with his nightly CYOAs (well, when anon hasn't railroaded him into a poker game, that is). The BAD END with Kenji last night was Goddamn amazing, and I really can't wait to see what he comes with next.
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Oh god, the damn baseball bat.
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

I am a weak man, so I slept through the thread.

REGRET AND SHAME.
Dick Gumshoe

Post by Dick Gumshoe »

I am a weak man, so I slept through the thread.

REGRET AND SHAME.
You need to build up that manliness a little. Try a manly picnic, throw a few bro fists around with willing manly men. You will either become manly enough to make it through the thread or you will forget such things as regret and shame exist, leaving you in a perpetual state of manly success where burly things happen all the time and with little provocation.
Validus Razgriz

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
kobe

Post by kobe »

Ranging from secretly getting head from her as you play Shizune in Risk, to actually having intercourse in the same room as Lilly (just for the thrill of it).
Epic GOOD END win.

Post by Guest »

When you post links, you should spoiler tag if you are going to just summarize it as good end/bad end, etc.
Validus Razgriz

Jaen-ni-rin

Post by Jaen-ni-rin »

OMG! It's a mass production painting~!
Obviously they don't have any Asuka around, so they need to man the Shining Gundam! ;P

And I still can't find some of the first-est threads... :(