FDA approves new "blindness curing" glasses

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Carighan

Re: FDA approves new "blindness curing" glasses

Post by Carighan »

Shadowrun style. Imagine Emi with a cybernetic balance tail (a self-controlling alien-like stabilizer tail, allows for some extreme running/jumping maneuvers).
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Who's the one blasting through the air on the top left of the screen?...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Umber wrote:Who's the one blasting through the air on the top left of the screen?...
I think that's the girl from the picture of the whole class who has artificial legs (front row, far right.)

And is that red-haired kid with the robot body supposed to be the kid with a cane? Those would both be pretty obscure references.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Umber wrote:Who's the one blasting through the air on the top left of the screen?...
Molly :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

RichieBerry wrote:
I think that's the girl from the picture of the whole class who has artificial legs (front row, far right.)

And is that red-haired kid with the robot body supposed to be the kid with a cane? Those would both be pretty obscure references.
I think the red haired boy was stated to have arthritis/osteoporosis (I think his name was Akio?) or something along those lines.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kyllmann wrote:And yes. Yes it would. Maybe a tad too violently though.
Kenji had the Typhoon system secretly installed. It's his last resort against the feminists.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kyllmann

Post by Kyllmann »

Xanatos wrote:
Kyllmann wrote:And yes. Yes it would. Maybe a tad too violently though.
Kenji had the Typhoon system secretly installed. It's his last resort against the feminists.
I sense a whole new conspiracy unfolding before our eyes. This must be the reason I found him trying to find someplace to dispose of the empty Neuropozyne bottles...
And if Kenji has augmentations, it's only "natural" to assume that the feminists have hidden augmentations of their own. Does the Illuminati know about this? Knowing them, they would probably want to keep control of the world to themselves... Cautious, comprehensive plans must be made.

...I should probably stop now. xD
I seem to have been trapped in a rift in the space-time continuum for the last few years. I'm seldom on time and I often get lost...
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

I just stumbled across this and thought those who liked this thread would also find it interesting.

The "Brainport" vision device.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SemisoftCheese wrote:I just stumbled across this and thought those who liked this thread would also find it interesting.

Neat but...Why his tongue? =\ What if he eats something that fucks it up?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SemisoftCheese wrote:I just stumbled across this and thought those who liked this thread would also find it interesting.

That was AWESOME! I love to see new breakthroughs like that in the field of science and medicine.

Xanatos: The other alternative for the sensor is a suppository...
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

That was AWESOME! I love to see new breakthroughs like that in the field of science and medicine.

...Why's that the only option? :lol:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: That was AWESOME! I love to see new breakthroughs like that in the field of science and medicine.

...Why's that the only option? :lol:
It was invented in Germany...I don't have to say any more do I? :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
TehLandshark

Post by TehLandshark »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:I'll think that Lily is resigned to being blind for the rest of her life, and since she had never seen before, she doesn't really know what she had "missed". As for feeling Hanako's face, I go with Sisterhood's view that Hanako had chickened out of letting her do so in the past. But one thing's for sure: If Lily ever got to see again, Hanako can receive surgery to repair the scars on her face.

This sounds like a new topic in the making. "Which of the girls would accept a 'cure' for their disability if one somehow became available"?

The deus ex machina post has some of this already.

Rin would not give a shit. If you cured her Aspergers first, then yes.
Emi would accept. She wants to think the accident was unimportant to her life and would rather put that in her past than keep her title "The fastest thing with no legs."
-On a side note, post Good Ending would change her feelings about how the accident changed her life, but she would still most likely accept. Having prosthetic legs essentially is a cure to some extent as well, if requiring maintenance.
Lilly, being so resolute in her ability to look (metaphorically) past her disability, would not accept. She even would care not to see Hisao because she already believes he is handsome due to her feeling of his face.
-On a side note, she may accept if her disability inhibits her abilities in her career. That is the only legitimate reason I can see her accepting, if maybe she would be required to have sight to get a job as a teacher (which is still unlikely).
Hanako doesn't have a disability. If she was emotionally cured, she would be a different person. If her parents were brought back to life, I would be pretty afraid of the impending zombie apocalypse. If she lost her scars, she would not accept because they are such a huge part of her past that she can never forget, scars or no scars.
If hearing and speaking aid Shizune in any future endeavor, she will take those opportunities. As far as I am aware, they do.
Richter Bromont wrote:
Nurse wrote:You didn't... throw your medication at Seagulls again, did you?
Hisao wrote: FUCK YOU, THEY STARTED IT!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

TehLandshark wrote:Rin would not give a shit. If you cured her fanmade Aspergers first, then yes.
FIFY.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
TehLandshark wrote:Rin would not give a shit. If you cured her fanmade Aspergers first, then yes.
FIFY.
Xanatos, it's not really fanmade. The devs basically went great lengths to avoid saying it. But Rin has every single flag for having it.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.