Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by YZQ »

Hanako has to decide that she wants to assert herself. She wants things in life, and she's going to get them. Without the "can-do", it's very hard to change where she is now.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Guest Poster wrote:
That's what I got from it. I never saw Hanako in Lilly's Route having those kinds of feelings towards Hisao. If anything, she saw him as a father figure the same way she saw Lilly as a mother figure, hence why she was so excited when she heard those two were together.
I don't think Hanako saw Hisao as a father figure OR Lilly as a mother figure in either Lilly's route or her own. That's merely how Lilly and/or Hisao think from time to time. Hanako herself probably begs to differ.
You're right, that may be too strong. Maybe Big Brother and Big Sister fits their relationship with her better.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Why can't their relationship just be 'friends' without any weird mother/father delusions? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Why can't their relationship just be 'friends' without any weird mother/father delusions? :lol:
Cause people like their fucked up fanfic potentials? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Why can't their relationship just be 'friends' without any weird mother/father delusions? :lol:
Gives "wincest" a whole new meaning...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Gives "wincest" a whole new meaning...
*ahem*
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:*ahem*
------->
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
------->
Well, KeiichiO. How was your day? Ehehe.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
------->
Well, KeiichiO. How was your day? Ehehe.
Bonerific! Thanks for asking :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Seen it. :P Needs more Hanako and Hideaki.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

pandaphil wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Btw, what was the name of the guy who made this? I know that I´v seen it on deviant art but it was before I know of KS, now that I have been enlightened I would like to find and save the image on my DA account.
I wish I knew. Its something that turned up in a Google search. I've been looking over DA trying to find it.
It´s made by Doomfest, but most of his KS stuff is in Dev lock, he put most of them up her though: http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/doomfest/1
Attachments
KS Lilly.jpg
KS Lilly.jpg (42.01 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
EzeCoyote

Post by EzeCoyote »

ArcCain wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Btw, what was the name of the guy who made this? I know that I´v seen it on deviant art but it was before I know of KS, now that I have been enlightened I would like to find and save the image on my DA account.
I wish I knew. Its something that turned up in a Google search. I've been looking over DA trying to find it.
It´s made by Doomfest, but most of his KS stuff is in Dev lock, he put most of them up her though: http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/doomfest/1
It looks weird for Lillys eyes to be in any direction other than straight forward.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

EzeCoyote wrote:

It looks weird for Lillys eyes to be in any direction other than straight forward.

She looks dead in that shot. :shock:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
EzeCoyote wrote:

Akira's a cunnilingus vampire, that's why her eyes are blood red.

Everyone panic!
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
EzeCoyote wrote:

...In what world do the dead look like that? xD