Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: "But Hisao, how can we..."
I cut Kenji off by placing my finger on his soft lips. "We'll find a way, my love."
I begin to notice tears trickling down his cheeks. He's taking my room reassignment just as tough as I am. Our days of showering and going to the bathroom together are at an end. With a parting kiss, I set off for my new room 219.
http://fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pomf2.jpg

I feel like this is relevant
I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T BREATHE.
So you liked it then? I wasn't sure it would be up to your standards when you suggested it but I did my best dammit! :D
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T BREATHE.
So you liked it then? I wasn't sure it would be up to your standards when you suggested it but I did my best dammit! :D
This is beautiful. I would totally read some arrhythmia-on-legally-blind action for the hell of it if someone wrote it. My heart's pounding so hard, if my name was Hisao, I'd probably be dead.

I want this to happen. I want it.

We're so far from OP, I can see Othello's from here.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I'd leave her with a professional VA, making it seem that she's surrounded by a lot of different people.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

OtakuNinja wrote:I'd leave her with a professional VA, making it seem that she's surrounded by a lot of different people.

Has anyone suggested learning ventriloquism?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh god, ventriloquism would mess with her so bad...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote: Has anyone suggested learning ventriloquism?
Genius! I wish I had thought of something so clever. "But...Hisao...when did Shizune learn to speak? She was deaf since birth..."
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Genius! I wish I had thought of something so clever. "But...Hisao...when did Shizune learn to speak? She was deaf since birth..."
I'm thinking more of the synthesizer Dr. Stephen Hawking is using. Speaking with a robotic voice while not hearing the reply: weird.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

YZQ wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
I'm thinking more of the synthesizer Dr. Stephen Hawking is using. Speaking with a robotic voice while not hearing the reply: weird.
:lol: That could work as well. Although I expect she would only ever use that on Jigoro. "Dad, don't be such an asshole."
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Sgt Spice wrote: I feel like this is relevant
That's relevant to this thread like this shark is relevant to Samuel L. Jackson. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/237147 ... el-l-o.gif

For Lilly: while she is away in Scotland, I would hire an enormous team of construction workers and move the entire Yamaku campus three feet to the left (if you're looking at it from the front gate). Then I would move some trees around, slightly alter the courses of all the paths, and swap the girls dormitory with the shed by the track. She get's back, she disoriented, nothing seems right, then BAM steps on a rake, and completely loses her mind.

At least, that's what I would do if I were Shizune.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Richie, you magnificent bastard.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Sgt Spice wrote:I feel like this is relevant

Where's my shotgun when I need it?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD ON A NEW PAGE? I'M SICK OF BEING GREETED BY YAOI KENJI! :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD ON A NEW PAGE? I'M SICK OF BEING GREETED BY YAOI KENJI! :lol:
Ask and ye shall recieve
Attachments
930_498367270198038_662550794_n.jpg
930_498367270198038_662550794_n.jpg (67.88 KiB) Viewed 3799 times
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD ON A NEW PAGE? I'M SICK OF BEING GREETED BY YAOI KENJI! :lol:
Hi, and welcome to the yaoi Hideaki page!
Attachments
hideaki.png
hideaki.png (71.62 KiB) Viewed 3777 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the yaoi Hideaki page!
Joke's on you. I find traps cute. >.>