Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I love this forum. :lol:
Skip to 1:48 for relevance...

Or just watch it all. It's ridiculous. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
RichieBerry wrote:Offtopic: It used to be that Fiandra had an adorable avatar and Xanatos had a really disturbing one. All of a sudden it's the other way around. This disturbs me greatly.
xD I loved this Rin too much not to use it...And I still like my plan for messing with Kenji.
And I'm in a mood to disturb people with disturbing pictures >:3
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
RichieBerry wrote:Offtopic: It used to be that Fiandra had an adorable avatar and Xanatos had a really disturbing one. All of a sudden it's the other way around. This disturbs me greatly.
xD I loved this Rin too much not to use it...And I still like my plan for messing with Kenji.
So you have a photo album of yourself? :P (Sorry, had to do it.)

Who's got two thumbs and is totally unkawaii? YOU! :D (Had to do that too.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Didn't Xanatos use that avatar just a few days ago? I swear it looks familiar.
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

I would dress up as a man and find out all of Kenji's plans against the feminist faction.
Except, I wouldn't report back to the feminists.
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Brisingr wrote:
Didn't Xanatos use that avatar just a few days ago? I swear it looks familiar.
Yes, Xanatos did.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
Fiandra wrote: And I'm in a mood to disturb people with disturbing pictures >:3
So you have a photo album of yourself? :P (Sorry, had to do it.)

Who's got two thumbs and is totally unkawaii? YOU! :D (Had to do that too.)
You're mean, Xanatos. </3
And now a pic of a sad cat with 4 words.
Attachments
sad1.jpg
sad1.jpg (21.54 KiB) Viewed 4771 times
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:Knock him out with a super-heavy dose of chloroform then haul him off to get a sex change operation. Cue him waking up and his entire worldview shattering from the internal conflict.
Kenji wrote: "N-no! Noooooo!!"
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fiandra wrote:And now a pic of a sad cat with 4 words.
Now you'll cause another chain reaction. :cry:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Am I the ONLY one who would make good on getting those loans back? Dude seriously owes me pizza money...
Umber

Post by Umber »

Zailen wrote:Am I the ONLY one who would make good on getting those loans back? Dude seriously owes me pizza money...
Doesn't matter, you could probably slip him a paper bill and walk off with 10,000 yen. His eyesight sucks.

A lot.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Umber wrote:
Zailen wrote:Am I the ONLY one who would make good on getting those loans back? Dude seriously owes me pizza money...
Doesn't matter, you could probably slip him a paper bill and walk off with 10,000 yen. His eyesight sucks.

A lot.
Actually, Yen notes have little bumpy marks in the corners, so blind people can tell which denomination they're holding. So, sadly I don't think it would work, though I love the concept.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RichieBerry wrote:
Umber wrote:

A lot.
Actually, Yen notes have little bumpy marks in the corners, so blind people can tell which denomination they're holding. So, sadly I don't think it would work, though I love the concept.
Dayum. Look at you, Japan, all accommodating the blind and shit. :P

But if the bumpy marks are anything like braille, they'd be useless for Kenji. Braille seems to only be useful for people with a refined sense of touch (any time I've made attempts at reading it by touch, it's just indistinguishable lumps under my fingers) and I don't think Kenji's quite blind enough to have developed that.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

I would give sulfur hexafluoride to Misha and make Kenji talk with her while thinking she's a boy, that would be hilarious! (well, maybe she would need a hat too)
Not only that, he knows where Hisao keeps his money in his room, so I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoyed the self-service.
Xanatos wrote:Dayum. Look at you, Japan, all accommodating the blind and shit. :P

But if the bumpy marks are anything like braille, they'd be useless for Kenji. Braille seems to only be useful for people with a refined sense of touch (any time I've made attempts at reading it by touch, it's just indistinguishable lumps under my fingers) and I don't think Kenji's quite blind enough to have developed that.
I've actually tried to read braille once and it wasn't all that difficult, the only real problem is putting the fingers in the right place when starting and getting the orientation right. And I'm not blind, I can see near perfectly (I've got a little myopia in my right eye, but that's it).
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

udscbt wrote:I would give sulfur hexafluoride to Misha and make Kenji talk with her while thinking she's a boy, that would be hilarious! (well, maybe she would need a hat too)
Misha's Wahahaha~ on sulfur hexaflouride would be terrifying. :shock:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.