Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by OtakuNinja »

The other thread got derailed, and I'd hate to put an end to a good derailing. :lol:

How would you take advantage of Kenji? :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Fiandra

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Fiandra »

SURPRISE BUTTSEX
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Umber

Post by Umber »

OtakuNinja wrote:The other thread got derailed, and I'd hate to put an end to a good derailing. :lol:

Wear nothing but a bra and panties, walk into his room with a toy knife (the one that retracts into the handle when you "stab" someone) while he's sleeping, watch the horror on his face as he wakes up and processes the thought of the feminist revolution actually beginning.

Then run as fast as I can, and the next day, he'll be screaming about how he's somehow miraculously alive. And everyone's thinking he's just acting crazy. As usual.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fiandra wrote:SURPRISE BUTTSEX
CAN'T. BREATHE. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

This picture says it all.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Umber wrote:
This picture says it all.
OH GOD YES. :lol:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Knock him out with a super-heavy dose of chloroform then haul him off to get a sex change operation. Cue him waking up and his entire worldview shattering from the internal conflict.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I would come up with 2 other alter egos and change my voice, mannerisms, and attire with each one. They would all introduce themselves to him as his 2 new hallmates and begin to hang out with them. He will mention them to me after his friendship with them has blossomed and they've hung out together and I'll say that I don't recall any new hallmates, but mention something about seeing a few females loitering around our dorm. I would then watch him go around the school interrogating everyone about his 2 non-existant hallmates and trying to find out which feminist assassins are after him while everyone just brushes him off as crazy.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

This thread may as well be titled "How would you use Kenji's madness for your own sick amusement, you monster?"
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:This thread may as well be titled "How would you use Kenji's madness for your own sick amusement, you monster?"
If he had an arc, I would probably go through it.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:This thread may as well be titled "How would you use Kenji's madness for your own sick amusement, you monster?"
I resent that...it would be for the amusement of all of Yamaku as well. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
If he had an arc, I would probably go through it.
Totally. He'd have some tragic backstory that caused his psychosis. :lol:
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Umber wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:The other thread got derailed, and I'd hate to put an end to a good derailing. :lol:

Wear nothing but a bra and panties, walk into his room with a toy knife (the one that retracts into the handle when you "stab" someone) while he's sleeping, watch the horror on his face as he wakes up and processes the thought of the feminist revolution actually beginning.

Then run as fast as I can, and the next day, he'll be screaming about how he's somehow miraculously alive. And everyone's thinking he's just acting crazy. As usual.
That's perfect. You're not just using his blindness against him, you're using his partial sight against him. The only way to make it better would be if you got Emi and maybe Miki (I think they'd be up for it) to stand just outside his door and whisper just loud enough to hear, "He has found too much." "He must be silenced." "The feminist cause demands it."

Offtopic: It used to be that Fiandra had an adorable avatar and Xanatos had a really disturbing one. All of a sudden it's the other way around. This disturbs me greatly.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RichieBerry wrote:Offtopic: It used to be that Fiandra had an adorable avatar and Xanatos had a really disturbing one. All of a sudden it's the other way around. This disturbs me greatly.
xD I loved this Rin too much not to use it...And I still like my plan for messing with Kenji.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I love this forum. :lol:

I'd probably have him watch Elfen Lied and then listen to his rants about the advanced "Feminist technology". :P