KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SnowSong

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by SnowSong »

Now that was entertaining. I am really looking forward to see how Anon fairs tonight.

As well, please bear with me, but was the triplecode the Nurse-Kun used in the previous threads the actual one for the one and only Nurse-Kun?
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Yamaku Man said that he wasn't gonna be on 'til Thursday night at the usual time (9:30 pm PST). Hopefully, one of the other Writefags might be on tonight.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

Last edited by jijhijhet on Thu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I kare not about grammer ro speling
Dick Gumshoe

Post by Dick Gumshoe »

Does anyone know if there's a summary or a list, chronologically, of these epic threads available. I've been trying to put them all together for a good recap, but between wikispammer and the archive system for /a/ (sup/tg/ has spoiled me rotten, rubyquest and joanquest were handed to me like free biscuits) i just can't pin them all down.

I'm probably asking for the moon on a stick here. Please feel free to tell me I'm dumb and that everything's in this thread, but reading Validus Razgriz's links it seemed some pages were missing.

Am I just being dumb?
Spoon

Post by Spoon »

Oh my goodness. Falcon Punch, Giga Drill Breaker, Kenji Bro-End, and Lilly. Best end I could ever imagine, ever.
"Sometimes I sit for hours weighing the fine distinctions between spunk, pluck, balls, nerve, chutzpah, gall, and moxie."
Validus Razgriz

Dick Gumshoe wrote:I'm probably asking for the moon on a stick here. Please feel free to tell me I'm dumb and that everything's in this thread, but reading Validus Razgriz's links it seemed some pages were missing.

Am I just being dumb?
I'm pretty sure I have every thread that Yamaku Man has done since May 18th posted on here (I believe he did some threads previous to May 18th). I haven't been following other Writefag threads as much as I have his.

At some point, I might take the threads and make the disorganised mess that my .txt files are right now into something coherent from it.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

I don't know if I'm dissappointed or not at tonight's session.
Validus Razgriz

jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

Validus Razgriz

helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

the picture

it haunts my dreams.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

I'm the only one that wants to start from RISK. That's where the nursefags butted in.
Validus Razgriz

Well, Anon definitely didn't deserve the "Aggressive Good End".
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

Validus Razgriz wrote:Well, Anon definitely didn't deserve the "Aggressive Good End".
to quote anon
Anonymous wrote:I don't think it was bad, but it really kicked me out of the KS vibe