A few simple sketches

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
pandaphil

A few simple sketches

Post by pandaphil »

I actually haven't drawn in years. But you know how it is with KS. It inspires you.

I actually cheated a little and used some pieces I did years ago and converted them into KS girls. Not great, but they're something. At some point I may come back, clean them up, and turn them into proper art. Sorry forthe quality. I'm seriously out of practice. I mostly do 3d art these days.
Attachments
emibed.jpg
emibed.jpg (464.66 KiB) Viewed 7282 times
hanakobath.jpg
hanakobath.jpg (393.84 KiB) Viewed 7282 times
lilly.jpg
lilly.jpg (580.04 KiB) Viewed 7282 times
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Re: A few simple doodles

Post by KeiichiO »

Love them! Lilly is my favorite of the bunch. Very graceful. Her neck looks a little fat though.
The Hanako one is nice, but it looks nothing like her. The only thing that makes it Hanako are the scars.
The Emi one is adorable. No complaints here.
pandaphil

Re: A few simple doodles

Post by pandaphil »

Appreciate the advice. I made some changes to the first two pieces.

I like to think Hanako blossoms into something amazing once she finds love. The trouble is getting that down on paper. :cry:

And darnit, theres something incredibly hot about the thought of watching Emi wiggle around half naked on a silk mattress. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
StudyOfWumbology

Re: A few simple sketches

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Hnnnnngghhhh... I mean um good job! I noticed one thing on Hanako, her head/neck don't really work that way without being in extreme pain. But other than that, excellent work!

Edit: And by the way on the Hanako pic: DAT ASS and DAT SMILE. That is all.
Last edited by StudyOfWumbology on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Hnnnnngghhhh... I mean um good job! I noticed one thing on Hanako, her head/neck don't really work that way without being in extreme pain. But other than that, excellent work!

Right. I'll fix that on the next pass.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Time to give Yuuko a little love.
Attachments
yuuko.jpg
yuuko.jpg (436.28 KiB) Viewed 7259 times
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

how's she that busty? @_@
again, this is fan art, you can create whatever you want :))
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well she is pretty well built in the game. But yeah, I can probably make some adjustments.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:how's she that busty? @_@
again, this is fan art, you can create whatever you want :))
Under her long dress, she appears to have good sized breasts.

Anyway, I love the art Panda! Finally, Yuuko get's some love around this place :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Thanks KeiichiO! I always wished Yuuko got more dcreentime. I think shes adorable. Just more evidence that Kenji is freakin' nuts.

Did a quick run through Photoshop. How's this ReCodes?
Attachments
yuuko2.jpg
yuuko2.jpg (436.39 KiB) Viewed 7252 times
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

too busty for me
but it's a well done drawing though :')
me gusta
~WAHAHAHA...~

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:too busty for me
me gusta
There's such a thing as too busty? I've never heard those words escape from the human mouth in my entire life.

But I suppose people have their preferences :P
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

KeiichiO wrote: There's such a thing as too busty? I've never heard those words escape from the human mouth in my entire life.

maybe i'm not human >:)
~WAHAHAHA...~

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
me gusta
There's such a thing as too busty? I've never heard those words escape from the human mouth in my entire life.

I can see where ReCodes is coming from. I've been getting annoyed lately by the increased prevalence of huge breasts in anime art. I know they've always been around, but they seem to be getting more and more common recently. Cute young girls should not have DDD's! I much prefer small to average.

Anyway, Yuuko probably did come out larger than I intended. I'll think about it over the next couple of days.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
me gusta

I can see where ReCodes is coming from. I've been getting annoyed lately by the increased prevalence of huge breasts in anime art. I know they've always been around, but they seem to be getting more and more common recently. Cute young girls should not have DDD's! I much prefer small to average.

Anyway, Yuuko probably did come out larger than I intended. I'll think about it over the next couple of days.
I was just joking around, though I like busty women :P

And I totally get what you're saying. School girls especially should definitely not have such huge breasts. It's sexy and all, but it also feels incredibly and utterly wrong. I'm getting a bit old to be goggling over 14-year-old cartoon characters. I'm talking to you Yoko Littner!!