Listen to your Heart. Hisao x Misha. Contains sex.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

VenomSymbiote

Re: Listen to your Heart. Hisao x Misha. Contains sex.

Post by VenomSymbiote »

Snorri, I really like this story. I think it has a lot of potential. Personally though, I wasn't a big fan of the whole whiskey bottle subplot. I know you intended it to be an icebreaker, but I felt that using Hisao's medication as the segway would have worked perfectly fine ("Is this candy, Hisao?"). The characterization was good for the most part. However, I felt the ending of the story to be quite bad, IF it is left as is. I highly recommend continuing it- I would love to see what happens next, so long as it ends happily. It would be a shame if it ended like this.
xaolindragon wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:*coughcough* I think a certain other...totally legit... Misha x Hisao fic was left out... *cough*Did I say anything?*cough*
Oh there are more of them, those were just those I could find on short notice. If you don't mind a nightmare or two, look up "Pearly Whites" ...
Oh god....I thought I put that memory to rest. Now it just resurfaced. HHHHRRRRR
Oh, my, god. DO NOT TALK ABOUT PEARLY WHITES. That story was written so well! I was totally buying the fic, and everything. And then Misha said, "You want to know what my disability is, Hicchan?"

*fetalpositionfetalpositionfetalposition*
advicefrog

Post by advicefrog »

So is this going to have a second chapter or have i been monitoring this thread for no reason
I don't have a favorite girl, they're all great.
Rika===Saki===Shizune=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Emi
Snorri

Post by Snorri »

I can't say yet when or if I will make a sequel. But I appreciate people who ask about it :) I have been brainstorming a bit, but I also have a bit of writer's block. I guess I need to get inspiration somehow. But, if I start on it and/or make good progress with the next start, I will let you know that it is on the way. But you need to be patient. If you have comments or questions about the next part you can always ask me.
Finished paths in order: Rin, Lilly, Shizune.
Favorite path so far: Lilly
You like Hisao x Misha? Then read my fanfic Listen to your heart]. Contains sex.

Post by Guest »

Dont worry guys

Shizune is just mad that she lost the "who can seduce hisao into bed first" bet with mishap

She was sneaking around after curfew to hisao's room specifically to sex him while everyone was supposed to be asleep

Misha is crying because shizune will punish her with a strap on later

And hisao is just upset he let a golden opportunity to invite shizune for a threesome escape
advicefrog

Post by advicefrog »

wat ^^^^^
I don't have a favorite girl, they're all great.
Rika===Saki===Shizune=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Emi
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

I am sad this is no more :cry:
Aliksander

Post by Aliksander »

Disappointed this has not been continued. I was actually a little put off that this seemed to just be an 'erotic' story until the very end where the drama comes in and I was saying to myself 'Phew! Now let's see how the STORY part of this pans out...' Sadly if a post hasn't been made in this long I guess it is safe to assume that this is a 'dead' project?
centurion911

Post by centurion911 »

I enjoyed this story quite a bit.

That being said, there were certain phrases that made the writing seem a bit awkward. A couple examples are

"I find you very beautiful, Misha,"

"I become bedazzled."

But the errors in general were fairly minor and the writing itself was very good.

Will be watching for more :)
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I like this. I like this a lot. I think I can say for everyone that you did a splendid job but had a few minor errors. I do hope to see more of this.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Disonomous

Post by Disonomous »

It has been over a year, I'd say the chances of more are pretty slim.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I enjoyed this, I would have liked to have a Misha path in the game and think this is a good start.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.