What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Bara »

Caesius wrote:
Well, we can assume that most or all of the girls are still virgins, especially Emi and Hanako. I don't think Emi would be that direct, and I imagined her blushing furiously and looking down before looking at Hisao and saying "Get your penis out."

The rest of the conversation would've been more along the lines of:

"I... I want to do it with you. So... take off your pants."

"..."

*puppy eyes*

"Okay, okay!... Just... Don't make that face."
Knowing Emi she probably has a chart for sex with Hisao already made up since she already had his running workouts and diet plan done in advance. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Bara wrote:Knowing Emi she probably has a chart for sex with Hisao already made up since she already had his running workouts and diet plan done in advance. :lol:
oh, maaaann... of all the things I've seen posted in this thread (my stuff included) this is the only thing I've seen that I really really hope makes it into the game. I can imagine Hisao being in Emi's room, her leaving the room for some reason and him looking around, and him finding the chart with Emi's plans for his health.

"Running 20 minutes... running 30 minutes... intervals 10 minutes, running 10 minutes... pilates 30 minutes... sex, hoping for at least 10 minutes... WAIT, WHAT?!"

that would be fucking hilarious.

also: Emi doing puppy-eyes to get him to have sex with her? please, devs, please. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Mercutio wrote:"Running 20 minutes... running 30 minutes... intervals 10 minutes, running 10 minutes... pilates 30 minutes... sex, hoping for at least 10 minutes... WAIT, WHAT?!"

that would be fucking hilarious.
I laughted so hard at that I'm tearing up! Sheesh, you guys are gonna kill me.
also: Emi doing puppy-eyes to get him to have sex with her? please, devs, please. :mrgreen:
No! The image, it's too cute! ...can't...get it out...of my mind! ...loosing willpower... ALL HAIL THE HYPNOEMI.

Anyway, that's precisely why I thought she might be into puppy play. My imagination just hadn't gotten that far yet.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Knowing Emi she probably has a chart for sex with Hisao already made up since she already had his running workouts and diet plan done in advance. :lol:[/quote]

somehow as funny as this is I don't see it happening. Ever consider that the sex will just happen?
Bara

Post by Bara »

ubergeneral wrote:somehow as funny as this is I don't see it happening. Ever consider that the sex will just happen?
Just happen? Sure I considered it and it did not strike me as worth mentioning. Kinda like mentioning the sun rose this morning; the same as it has since the Sun and the Earth coalesced from interstellar gas. :wink:
It has been stated by the devs that "it will happen". The only thing to speculate on is the manner. I got dibs on the dorky ideas! :lol:
Last edited by Bara on Sun May 24, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Mercutio wrote:oh, maaaann... of all the things I've seen posted in this thread (my stuff included) this is the only thing I've seen that I really really hope makes it into the game. I can imagine Hisao being in Emi's room, her leaving the room for some reason and him looking around, and him finding the chart with Emi's plans for his health.

"Running 20 minutes... running 30 minutes... intervals 10 minutes, running 10 minutes... pilates 30 minutes... sex, hoping for at least 10 minutes... WAIT, WHAT?!"
The "Bad End" could be that instead of finding the sex schedule in Emi's room, Hisao finds it in Kenji's room.... with charts ... and puppets. :wink:

Emi is not so empty headed as she first appears I bet. She does think ahead and plan but she does seem to mainly apply it to her athletics.

Envy

Post by Envy »

Anyway, I do have a serious point to make.

I'm sure you could colour all their pasts with various impulsive sexual encounters but I don't really think the game is intended to be a volume of Girlfriend or HAPPY-GO-LUCKY DAYS providing social commentry on the sex lives of young people in Japan.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Envy wrote:I'm sure you could colour all their pasts with various impulsive sexual encounters but I don't really think the game is intended to be a volume of Girlfriend or HAPPY-GO-LUCKY DAYS providing social commentry on the sex lives of young people in Japan.
Yeah. I'm hoping some good drama. Mainly from Shizune's route, since Misha won't have one :cry:
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

If this was a manga, KS would probably be like a slice of life romance or something...probably seinen (Young Adult) manga.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Thread re-nuked. Seriously people, take personal discussions elsewhere. Third time around I'm going to hand out bans.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Lilly, Hiaso and Hanako.

There is no substitute for win.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

To be honest I can't imagine Hisao having sex at all... :?

He barely manages to throw 5 balls at some cans/bottles/whatever without dieing lol not to mention having an orgasm after like 15 minutes of p0ssy pumping. :roll:

But hey, it's probably like "over the time his heart condition goes more smooth" and he will probably be able to do more physical effort. :D

Which makes me think... in order not to die of a heart attack during sex later in the game, you'll have to take the Nurse's advice and start keeping fit during the game. :shock:

Maybe? :mrgreen:
"...!"
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

We can only hope
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
abscess

Post by abscess »

Synoptic wrote:Which makes me think... in order not to die of a heart attack during sex later in the game, you'll have to take the Nurse's advice and start keeping fit during the game. :shock:
My thoughts exactly. But if he has to keep fit, AFAIK, Emi is the only one of them that does that. So, he could probably keep up with Emi in her route, but would feel gassed out in all the others.
Siiiiigh....
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Or maybe RIn will wield the Flag of Conviction.

For those who don't get it, V V V

Rin will probably paint him a "Sakura tree" and when Hisao sees it, he will be cured! lol

PS: This could be the opposite of HNNNG. lol
"...!"