FDA approves new "blindness curing" glasses

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

Re: FDA approves new "blindness curing" glasses

Post by Eraser35 »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:For Rin and Emi, I'm thinking of transplants, either donor or cultivated from stem cells. Could be ages for the "growing your own parts" portion.

Well if we're going with the future tech solution, there's always the "Deux Ex" route with body enhancements.
well that what we're getting to now isn't it
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Eraser35 wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:For Rin and Emi, I'm thinking of transplants, either donor or cultivated from stem cells. Could be ages for the "growing your own parts" portion.

Well if we're going with the future tech solution, there's always the "Deux Ex" route with body enhancements.
well that what we're getting to now isn't it
Yeah, we're just not to the point of replacing working parts yet. Not that I'd mind of course. I've always loved the who cyberpunk asthetic.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

SCIENCE!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:

Kenji:
"Who dares to come forth and cure the sight of the feminist!?

Behold...OPTIC BLAST!"
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Kenji:
"Who dares to come forth and cure the sight of the feminist!?

Behold...OPTIC BLAST!"
Misha's after him...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Misha's after him...
Well, MechaMisha at least.

Hmmm, didn't I see her in a Megaman game?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

And is that a handcannon as Miki's new palm?
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

YZQ wrote:And is that a handcannon as Miki's new palm?
Hell, yeah. 8)

And why is Misha... just a robot. That freaks me out. Why do I feel like Shizune pushed her into that... Eww...
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RichieBerry wrote:
YZQ wrote:And is that a handcannon as Miki's new palm?
Hell, yeah. 8)

And why is Misha... just a robot. That freaks me out. Why do I feel like Shizune pushed her into that... Eww...
She's the feminists' secret weapon...And then Rin swings by looking as uninterested as ever. :lol: Damn Rin...

Hanako would be an adorable cyborg..
Carighan

Re: FDA approves new

Post by Carighan »

Maybe she's like Chise from SaiKano?

Ha! And Shizune is Shuji! My girlfriend the ultimate weapon!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dem drills...
Kyllmann

Post by Kyllmann »

pandaphil wrote:

Wait, I mentioned this already, didn't I? D:
And to contribute at least a little, would any of them be equipped with a Typhoon system?
I seem to have been trapped in a rift in the space-time continuum for the last few years. I'm seldom on time and I often get lost...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Kyllmann wrote:

And to contribute at least a little, would any of them be equipped with a Typhoon system?[/quote]

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your comment like that.

Hmmm, well, a Typhoon system would sure take care of any bullying problems. :)
Kyllmann

Post by Kyllmann »

pandaphil wrote:
Kyllmann wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

And to contribute at least a little, would any of them be equipped with a Typhoon system?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your comment like that.

Hmmm, well, a Typhoon system would sure take care of any bullying problems. :)
And yes. Yes it would. Maybe a tad too violently though.
I seem to have been trapped in a rift in the space-time continuum for the last few years. I'm seldom on time and I often get lost...