The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RichieBerry

Re: Just finished Emi's route yesterday.

Post by RichieBerry »

Umber wrote: Welcome to Katawa Shoujo, beware of Xanatos!~
This is all-around good advice. And whatever you do, don't click on his links (especially the one he has already posted just above me) unless you want your Katawa Shoujo memories to be permanently tinged with a disturbing patina.

Edit: Curses, I'm too late.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HLGU wrote:
Xanatos wrote:A break's fine as long as you do still do the others. :lol: And don't puss out on neutral and bad ends.

Oh, and when you do Hanako's route... (non-spoilery)Give her the chocolate.

loled at the link, Yes I'd definitely like to play Hanako's route, she's lovely, really.

Don't listen to these fucking killjoy feminists. :lol: The things I link are 100% pure...horrifying evil things.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

Xanatos wrote:horrifying evil things.
RichieBerry wrote:
This is all-around good advice. And whatever you do, don't click on his links (especially the one he has already posted just above me) unless you want your Katawa Shoujo memories to be permanently tinged with a disturbing patina.

good thing I still find Hanako an extremely adorable sweet girl, no feels harmed yet. Hahaha
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HLGU wrote:
Xanatos wrote:horrifying evil things.
RichieBerry wrote:

good thing I still find Hanako an extremely adorable sweet girl, no feels harmed yet. Hahaha
:lol: See? No problem.

Anyway, advice:

- The neutral and bad endings are all worth seeing. Don't be a wuss.

- Avoid LPs of the game because they suck.

- Beware of spoilers: They're everywhere and not every blacks them out here.

- Avoid flowcharts/walkthroughs. It completely undermines the entire point of dialogue choices.

- Terrible jokes about bacon and Hanako abound. Don't be a feminist about it. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:

Don't listen to these fucking killjoy feminists. :lol: The things I link are 100% pure...horrifying evil things.
Guess you don't get used to these forums, you just get used to Xanatos.
Better learn fast, HLGU. But don't worry, he has a good side. Somewhere.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

:lol: See? No problem.

Anyway, advice:

- The neutral and bad endings are all worth seeing. Don't be a wuss.

- Avoid LPs of the game because they suck.

- Beware of spoilers: They're everywhere and not every blacks them out here.

- Avoid flowcharts/walkthroughs. It completely undermines the entire point of dialogue choices.

- Terrible jokes about bacon and Hanako abound. Don't be a feminist about it. :P

those advises as well are well noted! I think I'll do just fine since I am aware of the true nature of the internet more than adequately, thank you though XD
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

One side is actually a pile of adorable kittens.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

And hopefully, when the first expedition team finds it, their signal flare will be visible from this side of the Arschloch mountain range.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Congrats HLGU. You encountered Xan for the first time and didn't run screaming into the night. You pass. :)

But as has already been said, welcome to the Feels. We all fall in love with our first KS girl. Perfectly normal. Once you've recovered, try out the other girls as well. They'll warm/break your heart just as much as Emi.

After that, its fanfic time. :)
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:Congrats HLGS. You encountered Xan for the first time and didn't run screaming into the night. You pass. :)
He's not that scary. Now, his pic of Jigoro in a suit and looking all serious: THAT is scary.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Dream

Post by Dream »

YZQ wrote:He's not that scary.
At first...
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
HLGU

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by HLGU »

feels are so gigantic.

I started running (or jogging) along with playing Emi's route
I daydream about Emi running with me while i run.
or more likely, I imagine her being around me everywhere i go whatever i do.
makes me feel better actually.
I donno I think I love Emi more than socially acceptable
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Emi's a cool friend to have along. It's when you want to reach the "lover" stage that things get complicated.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

You guys are just tempting me to do worse... :lol:
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

YZQ wrote:Emi's a cool friend to have along. It's when you want to reach the "lover" stage that things get complicated.

yes I am aware of that, and I would endure and go through the stage where things get complicated, for Emi.
For Emi it's worth it.