Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:her personality
Bubbly, pouty, fun girl with a traumatic complex = bisexual? Wat?

And the theory here is that Misha and Emi screwed around and made Misha like chicks in the first place, I think... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

FoxtrotZero wrote:The thing is, Misha clearly didn't move on from Shizune, she just kinda spent her time with her, hoping it would be enough for her. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean that she got over Shizune, which we see pretty clearly is not the case. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean she's open to relationships, and for her to be in a relationship she'd have to be close to someone other than the girl she spends all of her time with.
*whispers*
It happened right before Shizune's good ending! Damn did she move on! :P
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Carighan wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:The thing is, Misha clearly didn't move on from Shizune, she just kinda spent her time with her, hoping it would be enough for her. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean that she got over Shizune, which we see pretty clearly is not the case. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean she's open to relationships, and for her to be in a relationship she'd have to be close to someone other than the girl she spends all of her time with.
*whispers*
Exactly.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:
*whispers*
I was pretty tired for the majority of Shizune's route, so you're going to have to be a bit more direct, my memory is fuzzy.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Carighan wrote:
*whispers*
I was pretty tired for the majority of Shizune's route, so you're going to have to be a bit more direct, my memory is fuzzy.
Replay it. :lol:
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Carighan wrote: *whispers*
Replay it. :lol:
I would, but I'm currently in the beginning stages of Rin's, and whenever the next time I play is going to have to be a redo of Lilly's.
I'm hoping pulling an all-nighter will actually enhance my understanding of Rin. She really does elude me.
Also, sorry to be Brigadier Obvious, but you're really not helpful,.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:you're really not helpful,.
Was I supposed to be?
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
Was I supposed to be?
The idea, in answering the question, was that someone would answer it (which is what we would consider helpful). Of course, I didn't really expect that of you, because that's hardly a fair expectation.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Was I supposed to be?
The idea, in answering the question, was that someone would answer it (which is what we would consider helpful). Of course, I didn't really expect that of you, because that's hardly a fair expectation.
Well, technically, you didn't ask a question. :lol: I just consider replaying to refresh the memory (particularly given you were half-asleep through the route) a preferable option to someone going "Here's what happened." The difference between hearing about a game and playing it.

Good luck on the Rin all-nighter...:lol: She's a tricky one.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

C'mon guys admit it. You're only pushing this because you want to see some hot Emi/Misha yuri action. ;)

Not that I can blame you.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:C'mon guys admit it. You're only pushing this because you want to see some hot Emi/Misha yuri action. ;)

Well, we got Emi/Rin action...
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

No Emi/Miki?

"On the track, you always beat me. Now, let's see how well you do in bed!"

"You're on!"
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:No Emi/Miki?

"On the track, you always beat me. Now, let's see how well you do in bed!"

"You're on!"
Mmm...If only I could draw...
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Carighan wrote:
*whispers*
Shizune's route is the only one I haven't yet completed, so I'm afraid I can't help you at the moment. Get back to me in a day or two and I'll recount it.

And if you keep trying to get blood from a stone with Xanatos, you're liable to get sore fingers.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Was I supposed to be?
Well, technically, you didn't ask a question. :lol: I just consider replaying to refresh the memory (particularly given you were half-asleep through the route) a preferable option to someone going "Here's what happened." The difference between hearing about a game and playing it.

Good luck on the Rin all-nighter...:lol: She's a tricky one.
Fair enough. But I did play the route, and I tried pretty hard to pay attention. Ironically, I think I understood things better towards the very end than at any other part of the story. It's just that, even with a fully functioning memory, I don't know if I could pick out the exact detail being referred to. And one of these days, when I have the time and the occasion, I probably will replay the route. I know Lilly/Hanako fans like myself generally don't think too high of Shizune, but I did like her, and her route is deserving of a revisit.

And I'd be amazed if I get very far into Rin's route. I've been here a couple or three hours and I've only just started Act II.
pandaphil wrote:C'mon guys admit it. You're only pushing this because you want to see some hot Emi/Misha yuri action. ;)

FoxtrotZero wrote:Emi x Misha isn't impossible. And come to think of it, I ship that pretty hard.