Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tang

Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Tang »

Does anyone know if there's much info given (quietly) in any of the 5 (6, counting Kenji) arcs on this?

It seems miraculous that this hasn't been mentioned before, as far as I know.

Anyone know how to put this tall image in a collapsible box?
OtakuNinja

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by OtakuNinja »

I only played Emi's arc once, and that was several months before I played Shizune's. Nice observation. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So Emi knows Misha is lesbian and in love with Shizune, but she's too discreet to tell Hisao about it.
What exactly is an interesting observation about that?
There are probably several people at Yamaku who picked up on that at the time.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I played Emi's arc before Shizune's, but I do remember that part. I'm not too surprised that Emi knows. I bet Lilly and Hanako know as well. Hisao already notes in one of the routes that there's an effective rumor mill at Yamaku, since even Kenji picks up on stuff now and then. It's pretty much inevitable that Misha's radical hair style change sparked a heavy dose of rumors and given the cultural significance that sort of thing has (being spurned by a romantic interest), plenty of people probably made an educated guess what caused it.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Only played through Emi's arc once. I don't have the time to go replay right now, but I'm starting to wonder if her first boyfriend was outside of Yamaku. Anyone know? I'm lazy...
Wants me to go around asking about the random filler students in the scene where Hisao first meets his classmates.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Tang

Post by Tang »

Mirage_GSM wrote:So Emi knows Misha is lesbian and in love with Shizune, but she's too discreet to tell Hisao about it.
I thought it was implied fairly strongly that Emi'd practiced her special talents with Misha some time before this scene (technically possibly even after Hisao arrived).
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Tang wrote:
Anyone know how to put this tall image in a collapsible box?

When you post a reply, if you look just below the text window, you'll see a tab marked "Upload attachment" Click that, and use it to upload the image onto the forum website. That'll put it into a collapsable box.

About all can contribute to the discussion atm.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tang wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:So Emi knows Misha is lesbian and in love with Shizune, but she's too discreet to tell Hisao about it.
I thought it was implied fairly strongly that Emi'd practiced her special talents with Misha some time before this scene (technically possibly even after Hisao arrived).
Where was this implied at all?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't think it's implied anywhere. Emi specifically mentions she had a boyfriend before Hisao and there's no indication anywhere Emi'd be remotely interested in batting for boths teams. (at least nowhere but in Hisao's imagination) Lilly on the other hand... :D
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:Lilly on the other hand... :D
Also has no such indication... :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Tang

Post by Tang »

Xanatos wrote: Where was this implied at all?
Sorry, I meant "hinted", just in the scene originally posted here.
I wonder if TheHiveMind is just screwing with us... in hindsight, it's possible that that's why Misha is so obsessed with Emi's PDAs. :wink:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tang wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Where was this implied at all?
I wonder if TheHiveMind is just screwing with us... in hindsight, it's possible that that's why Misha is so obsessed with Emi's PDAs. :wink:
...Okay. So where was it hinted at? Incomplete fragments of a scene answer nothing. I see no hints in the pieces posted here.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Also has no such indication...
Depending on how much you want to read into it:

- During their date, Lilly mentions she's received several confessions, both at Yamaku and at her previous school.
- That previous school was an all-girls school, so it's not unlikely at all several of those confessions were from girls.
- Lilly mentions she turned those confessions down because she already had a crush on her tutor.
- She doesn't say she turned those confessions down because she wasn't into girls, which a lot of people might have added.

Of course, that's if you want to read into things a lot.
I don't really see where it's hinted either. Emi knows about Misha's sexual orientation. Plenty of Yamaku students probably do. Every school has its share of public secrets.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:
Also has no such indication...
Depending on how much you want to read into it:

- During their date, Lilly mentions she's received several confessions, both at Yamaku and at her previous school.
- That previous school was an all-girls school, so it's not unlikely at all several of those confessions were from girls.
- Lilly mentions she turned those confessions down because she already had a crush on her tutor.
- She doesn't say she turned those confessions down because she wasn't into girls, which a lot of people might have added.

Of course, that's if you want to read into things a lot.
That's less an indication of anything and more a hopeful pervert reading too much into things. :lol:

I bet her tutor was Mutou. He probably came to Yamaku with her. :mrgreen:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Emi's already proven in the shed that she doesn't mind experimenting. Its always possible that she made out once with Misha just to see what it was like.

As for Lilly, I can see her getting love letters and causing crushes from other girls at the school. Doesn't mean she'd accept any of them.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.