A team of desperate Poles

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: A team of desperate Poles

Post by YZQ »

The Polish are awesome, especially in the eras where Poland didn't exist.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

A short, fat man and his friend walk into a museum of medieval torture devices. He notices a medieval rack and convinces the friend to help him try it out. His friend straps him onto the rack and begins operating it. After a few minutes, the man gets off the rack, now rendered tall and thin by the stretching imposed by the device. His friend asks him how he feels and he responds simply "I feel a little pole-ish."

I regret nothing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Funcik

Post by Funcik »

Group gathered: ✓
Forum made: ✓
KS installed: ✓
Permission from Four Leaf Studios: not yet :(

Still waiting for most important thing: any response.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Send a pivate message to silentcook, he'll tell you if you have any chance to pull this off.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Can't say that his signature fills me with confidence, but hey, why not.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

You should visit their public IRC channel, the devs usually chill in there :wink:

It's the IRC link at the top of every page here, alternatively #katawa-shoujo on IRC Highway.
Hanako Lover
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

reddocksw wrote:I'm Mateusz (I bet my name is easier to pronounce than my nick because even I don't know how to pronounce it properly lol), 17 and I'm Polish high-school student. I'm aware that I don't use coherent English and I suppose my post will be full of grammatical errors, yet I don't have any problems with understanding English. Enthusiasm is my sword, and knowledge is my shield.
Actually, your English isn't bad. I think I noticed maybe three or four minor errors in your post, and I'm the guy who notices if you so much as word something badly.

This doesn't seem like your normal rag-tag bunch of gung-ho misfits. This looks like an organized and dedicated team of people who are serious about doing a job and doing it well. I think if 4LS is interested in having their beautiful story recieved by as many people as possible, as they purport to be, that they should seriously consider giving these people the go-ahead.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

FoxtrotZero wrote:This doesn't seem like your normal rag-tag bunch of gung-ho misfits. This looks like an organized and dedicated team of people who are serious about doing a job and doing it well. I think if 4LS is interested in having their beautiful story recieved by as many people as possible, as they purport to be, that they should seriously consider giving these people the go-ahead.
Agreed.

Not to mention that you can't help but love these guys. They're pretty fun and high-spirited.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dr. Casey wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:This doesn't seem like your normal rag-tag bunch of gung-ho misfits. This looks like an organized and dedicated team of people who are serious about doing a job and doing it well. I think if 4LS is interested in having their beautiful story recieved by as many people as possible, as they purport to be, that they should seriously consider giving these people the go-ahead.
Agreed.

Not to mention that you can't help but love these guys. They're pretty fun and high-spirited.
Are you calling them drunks? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Not every Pole is a drunkard, you know. Some people stay away from booze.

Probably.

I guess.

Maybe.

Alright, everyone is constantly wasted. Damn.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sedinus wrote:
Not every Pole is a drunkard, you know. Some people stay away from booze.

Probably.

I guess.

Maybe.

Alright, everyone is constantly wasted. Damn.
Love the avatar. What's it from?
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Xanatos wrote:Love the avatar. What's it from?
Minami-ke. In fact this shirt is so popular that it even has its own website.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:
Agreed.

Are you calling them drunks? :P

Nah, you're thinking of Russians.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:

Nah, you're thinking of Russians.
You can't really call them drunks if their alcohol looks like water.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

God damn, it was a painful birth, but I have finally managed to set up a website and a forum for our project. Oh, and our team goes by the name of "Polish Route" now. At first glance these may look like copies of the official website and this forum, respectively... because they are. Hope you guys won't sue me because of this, I just like the color scheme an awful lot. To all the pros out there - if you can, please save your scolding for later, this is the best I could do with my somewhat... limited, because I don't want to say nonexistent, HTML/CSS experience. So yeah. Image

The IRC will be experiencing a Polish Storm around 8 p.m (CET) on 23rd of February, please arm yourself