Kenji X Misha?? Is it possible???

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xaphan

Re: Kenji X Misha?? Is it possible???

Post by Xaphan »

If you guys seriously want a Misha tangent, then make it yourself. Conjure up a few people from the forum and make up the plot on your own. I don't even care if you decide to take the idea I posted on my first reply to this thread, by all means go ahead. However, I DO WANT TO SEE THE FINISHED COPY if you guys decide to just make one for fan fiction. Matter of fact, I'll even join you guys. :mrgreen: BETTER YET, I'll run the son-of-a-bitch! :mrgreen: Going to need more people who are willing to help out though. :oops: That is, if 4LEaf doesn't mind. :oops:
Bara

Re: Kenji X Misha?? Is it possible???

Post by Bara »

Jaen-ni-rin wrote:Naw, it's rather a "we hate that annoying bitch and her annoying supporters too" theory ;)
Ohh, is there a club for that? Can I join? :lol:
All goofing aside, I enjoy repeating the portions of dialogue with Misha and Shizune I don't find them too annoying to repeat. But, the portions of dialogue between Kenji and Hisao I read the first time through and laugh my butt off. By the 2nd reading the wierdness is irritating. The 3rd time I am skipping it to get past it.

Sooo, Kenji must not have another chance to breed and pass on his "wierd" genes, so there is absolutely no way Kenji and Misha can have a relationship. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?