Jigoro
2%
Somebody else
1%

Total votes: 335

CreedKeeper25

Re: Best Dressed

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

Had to go with Hanako for the hat. I mean, you can't argue with darkrei's tf2 defense. Have to admit though, Kenji was a close second, for his impeccable taste in bowling clothes :lol:
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Wished we could mix and match the girls with the outfits. Hanako in Lily's red qipao, Shizune with Hanako's cap...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

YZQ wrote:Wished we could mix and match the girls with the outfits. Hanako in Lily's red qipao, Shizune with Hanako's cap...
Hanako in a red qipao? I like the way you think, sir, madam, or undecided. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing any of the girls in a qipao. (It's just possible that I really like qipaos... :roll: )
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I wish I was a better 2-d artist, but here's my feeble attempt. Based on a piece of Lilly fanart I saw recently.
Attachments
hana.jpg
hana.jpg (187.12 KiB) Viewed 3923 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:I wish I was a better 2-d artist, but here's my feeble attempt. Based on a piece of Lilly fanart I saw recently.
How about Kenji in Akira's suit? He would look somewhat sane.
Or anyone in Akira's suit, actually. That damn pinstripe is classy.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Wait i minute... Hisao has more votes than Jigoro, Emi, Misha, Rin and "somebody else" have together? :shock:
Must be the swagger vest~
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

OtakuNinja wrote:Wait i minute... Hisao has more votes than Jigoro, Emi, Misha, Rin and "somebody else" have together? :shock:
Must be the swagger vest~
Let us praise the mighty swagger vest!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

@pandaphil: Your Hanako looked a little round in the face. Girl's been eating well.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:@pandaphil: Your Hanako looked a little round in the face. Girl's been eating well.
Ahem...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:@pandaphil: Your Hanako looked a little round in the face. Girl's been eating well.

Now that you mention it, you're right. I need to sit down and rework her face. Stay tuned.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Alex699 wrote:I like Rin's style of clothing the most...Rin's clothes are pretty good as well...
Dose Suspenders. *nods*
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Zailen wrote:
Alex699 wrote:I like Rin's style of clothing the most...Rin's clothes are pretty good as well...
Dose Suspenders. *nods*
The overalls with no shirt? Yes, that's a good look.

And I'm still struggling with that pic of Hanako.
Attachments
hana2.jpg
hana2.jpg (156.5 KiB) Viewed 3829 times
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

pandaphil wrote:And I'm still struggling with that pic of Hanako.

(picture)
That's adorable. If that's struggling, I'd like to see your drawings that come easily.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:
Zailen wrote:
Dose Suspenders. *nods*
The overalls with no shirt? Yes, that's a good look.

It looks much better Panda. I see nothing wrong with it now. Hanako in Lilly's red dress? Mmmmmmm
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
pandaphil wrote: The overalls with no shirt? Yes, that's a good look.

It looks much better Panda. I see nothing wrong with it now. Hanako in Lilly's red dress? Mmmmmmm
More like "Hnnnngh!"
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.