Valentines Day wishes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Loonie

Re: Valentines Day wishes

Post by Loonie »

Yeah...that one's still one of my favorites...I remember Rin having a line somewhere about wanting to learn cooking so it's not a stretch to imagine it too.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

^ *Cutegasm*

Seriously, Rin is a doll!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And speaking of sappy, I've had this damn song stuck in my head all day and getting flooded with Feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5iFxpkz40o

I'm trying to figure out which of the girls Hisao would be singing this with in Katawa Shoujo: The Musical. :D
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:And speaking of sappy, I've had this damn song stuck in my head all day and getting flooded with Feels.

I'm trying to figure out which of the girls Hisao would be singing this with in Katawa Shoujo: The Musical. :D
Hanako likes singing, but doesn't like attention. Lilly's the character that represent the jukebox option, so...?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:And speaking of sappy, I've had this damn song stuck in my head all day and getting flooded with Feels.

Hanako likes singing, but doesn't like attention. Lilly's the character that represent the jukebox option, so...?
I thought about Lilly, but I then the whole "see" thing might be a bit awkward.

Anyway, sorry about that. Back on the subject, I found this.
Attachments
chocolate.jpg
chocolate.jpg (68.92 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're an angel,
so let's not cry anymore"

For Emi and Hanako.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're an angel,
so let's not cry anymore"

For Emi and Hanako.
Booo.

@panda: Awww. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

Retoasting from the HBHC. I wrote this a while back, but it's valentines day and I'm sad, so I thought I'd share. I miss you, Nina. I hope I'll see you soon.

-----------------------------

I met her over this past summer. It was a classic--I was on a cruise of the mediterranean with my family, and while my parents spent the nights attending shows on the ship, I was free to roam around with my cousins.

I met her by chance at a ping pong table. She was playing with my cousin, who isn't good at ping pong, and I asked to cut in and play, because she looked half decent at the game. We finished the game and then we just sat and I realized what I was sitting next to.

Her name was Nina, from Russia, and she was everything I ever wanted in a girl. She was a 10/10 for looks (I mean it--long red hair, tall, skinny, facial features of a goddess), classy, elegant, spoke english in a terribly attractive accent, and enjoyed art. She was always drawing--a stray lick of hair would fall into her eyes and she would bat it away, in her own world of pencils and ink. A renaissance girl with a modern kick.

I spent 10 nights chasing after her. One night, she and I were alone and just spoke and played cards until 2 AM. Just two spirits wasting time.

But she always shied away. She carried around this dog embroidered purse, and inside of it were pictures of the suicide of a metalhead--Per Ohlin. Not like sewn in or anything--just folded computer printouts. And with it were normal things--cosmetics, lipstick, anything a girl would carry. She was normal in every single way, except for that. She loved card games, and would play until the end of the sun. Or chess-every Russian plays chess, and she wasn't half bad.

And she was ok with personal questions, like who her teachers were or who her friends were, but was gun-shy about anything serious. She would back away from questions about the future, or the past, or anything that could possibly bring up something rocky. Almost like an Emi. I can't really ascertain if she was an orphan, or adopted, but she certainly wasn't hurting for money.

So 10 days passed, arguably the best 10 days of my life. I saw her every evening--some days she dressed up in the latest fashions (Gucci was a favorite), and I felt like a million dollars with her on my arm, dressed in evening finery with the prettiest girl in the world.

But 10 days passed, and I had to return to life in New York. So I flew back over, and as I watched the sun filter over my window, crossing the atlantic, wondering where the time had went. She lived in Moscow, and I lived in New York. A relationship was out of the question.

So we talk every now and then, about innocent stuff like the Russian language or the latest news. She's living her life over there, and as I see it, there's no way for me to go over there or for her to come over here. Maybe someday she'll come over, but it'll be a friends thing.

I'm young. There are many fish in the sea. But I'll never forget my ten days in the deep blue sea of the Mediterranean, staring at the waves break on the dark Italian coast.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

What a lovely and sad story Semisoft. My sympathies man. *Brohugs*

Thank you for sharing.

Anyway, sorry to bail everyone, but I'm taking my girl out for dinner and dancing. Be well. :)
Attachments
zzDjh.jpg
zzDjh.jpg (133.67 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
Last edited by pandaphil on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Watching Rules of Attraction with 60 or so people.

Never seen it before but so far, my judgement is "dark, cynical film full of terrible cynical people". The utter anti-thesis of this day's popular ooey-gooey lovey marketing. :lol:
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Dear Rin. You don't need words to take my heart. Let's just stare at the clouds for a while.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

So Rules of Attraction finished. Final verdict: "Ho-ly shit, that is the most cynical, bleak, depressing goddamn thing ever. Good movie though. Time for He-Man!"
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:So Rules of Attraction finished. Final verdict: "Ho-ly shit, that is the most cynical, bleak, depressing goddamn thing ever. Good movie though. Time for He-Man!"
Your movie watching group sessions certainly sound like a memorable thing :lol: I can only imagine the wackiness :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:What a lovely and sad story Semisoft. My sympathies man. *Brohugs*

Thank you for sharing.

Anyway, sorry to bail everyone, but I'm taking my girl out for dinner and dancing. Be well. :)
Awesome Hanako pic. As the Blood Elves will say : Hold your head high.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."