Who's your favorite and least favorite character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Who's your favorite and least favorite character?

Post by YZQ »

I wouldn't pay that much attention, though. Some really do find maths hard to follow, and Miki is the type more likely to play soccer out in the field than to sit down for homework.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Yeah...she is.

And Hanako is the type more likely to close herself off in her room rather than inconvenience people with her presence.

Hopefully by now...you can at least kinda get what ticked me off. :) But I do agree...it's not something that would induce massive rage in me by any measure. But, alas, it is enough for me to think somewhat less of her.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Hisao brings a shit ton of oranges for her.
A few oranges over the course of...How long was she there? She's pretty clearly starving herself. Hell, she looks blatantly malnourished in one scene.
YZQ wrote:I can understand why most wouldn't get it what ticks me off...
Maybe you could try actually telling anybody what ticked you off instead of some vague reference to how 'that last scene explains why I hate her'. Just...You know...A thought. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Hanako: Oh, how I wish to go up to her and say "Repeat after me: I am not responsible for the fellows leaving me after the fire." It isn't her fault, and yet she thought it is.

And Xan, I think you misquoted me...

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Maybe you could try actually telling anybody what ticked you off instead of some vague reference to how 'that last scene explains why I hate her'. Just...You know...A thought. :P
That's no fun! :D
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Hanako: Oh, how I wish to go up to her and say "Repeat after me: I am not responsible for the fellows leaving me after the fire." It isn't her fault, and yet she thought it is.

And Xan, I think you misquoted me...
Yeah I did. Sue me. :P Better yet, sue Loonie for causing it all.

Also, least favorite character is Iwanako.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Also, least favorite character is Iwanako.
How could I forget about her? I mean, there's not much to hate about her, but she is the cause of pretty much all that's wrong with Hisao. (I'm not saying she gave him Arrhythmia, I'm talking about the emotional toll that he was given afterwards.) She's a suckish girlfriend, that's for sure!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
How could I forget about her? I mean, there's not much to hate about her, but she is the cause of pretty much all that's wrong with Hisao. (I'm not saying she gave him Arrhythmia, I'm talking about the emotional toll that he was given afterwards.) She's a suckish girlfriend, that's for sure!
I'd like a suckish girlfriend...*cough, wink wink, nudge nudge*
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:I'd like a suckish girlfriend...*cough, wink wink, nudge nudge*
Well said.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

KeiichiO wrote:
Hisao's also at fault. As much as Iwanako drifted away, so did he.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Enemy | wrote:Hisao's also at fault. As much as Iwanako drifted away, so did he.
True. I wish he wouldn't feel so sorry for himself. None of the people who attend Yamaku ever complain, or feel down upon themselves due to their condition. The conflicts of the main girls don't have as much to do with their disabilities, but more of their emotional conflicts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote: feel down upon themselves due to their condition.
Except for when they do...
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

KeiichiO wrote:
Enemy | wrote:Hisao's also at fault. As much as Iwanako drifted away, so did he.
True. I wish he wouldn't feel so sorry for himself. None of the people who attend Yamaku ever complain, or feel down upon themselves due to their condition.
Other than those references to Miki not being comfortable missing a hand, Shziune's complaint about how it's difficult to communicate with people, the limp Emi picked up and her wheelchair time, Lilly occasionally feeling bad that she can't do something because of her lack of sight, almost every second of Hanako's life, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting about right now.

The big difference is, most of the cast has had time to deal with their issues. Some of them have had all their lives. Hisao is fresh out of the hospital.
Not Dead Yet
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oddball wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
True. I wish he wouldn't feel so sorry for himself. None of the people who attend Yamaku ever complain, or feel down upon themselves due to their condition.
Other than those references to Miki not being comfortable missing a hand, Shziune's complaint about how it's difficult to communicate with people, the limp Emi picked up and her wheelchair time, Lilly occasionally feeling bad that she can't do something because of her lack of sight, almost every second of Hanako's life, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting about right now.

The big difference is, most of the cast has had time to deal with their issues. Some of them have had all their lives. Hisao is fresh out of the hospital.
While they have physically adjusted to their disabilities, mentally, you can make a case of mal-adjustment for just about anyone.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:

This. I'm sure nearly everyone there who wasn't born with their problem has gone through the same thing.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.