Valentines Day wishes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Valentines Day wishes

Post by pandaphil »

Its a day for love, so why not a thread for folks to post shamelessly sentimental and sweet comments to and about your favorite KS girl.

Or just sing their praises.

Or if you're lucky enough to have a special someone in your life, tell us about them too!

--------------------

Dear Hanako, I wish you were real. I love you, and want to be sure you know it. I'd start by letting you in out of the cold and holding you close til you gave me one of your sweet smiles.
Attachments
valentine.png
valentine.png (439.73 KiB) Viewed 6477 times
Last edited by pandaphil on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Re: Valentines Day wishes

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Its a day for love, so why not a thread for folks to post shamelessly sentimental and sweet comments to and about your favorite KS girl.

Or just tell us why they're your favorite.

Or if you're lucky enough to have a special someone in your life, tell us about them too!

--------------------

Dear Hanako, I wish you were real. I'd hug you and never let you go.

Love you.
Welp, you've pretty much said all I would need to say. I love Hanako. I love her so much!

But I shouldn't give her all my love. I love you as well Rin! If you were real, I think we'd be bestest friends! We'd talk to each other all philosophical and shit, and no one would understand us and it would be great! And we can finger pai-.... toe paint together!!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I don't have anyone I like atm. But I have a lot of waifus! :D
(That's kinda sad actually. :()

Tomoyo, I had a dream about you once. Ever since then, you've been a very special waifu. I love the way you care about your friends. ♥

Eri, you're very special to me. I don't know why, but I really like you. ♥

Kagami, you were my first waifu. We have very much in common. ♥

Hanako, I have no idea why you are my waifu. I don't even like bacon. :P

Tsumugi and Lilly, I really like your characteristics. You are my favorite waifus. ♥

Yakumo, the way you always put others' needs before your own is admirable . ♥

Taiga and Aria, you're tsundere lolis voiced by Kugimiya-sama. 'Nuff said. ;)

Hazuki, you're the cutest vampire I've ever seen. ♥

Ruri/Kuroneko, you're an otaku and I really like the way you speak. Love you. ♥

Haruka, I had a dream, and you've been my most "realistic" waifu ever since. :cry:

Motoko, I really have a thing for shrine maidens. ♥

Kyou, you care so much about your sister that I can't help but to love you. ♥

Sakura, you're my latest waifu. I like you because of your sense of justice and the love which you show your friends. ♥

Yue, according to every single Negima-quiz I've done, you're the perfect waifu for me. Love you. ♥

Ryoko, I like you, despite your yandere characteristics. Please don't kill me. ♥

Yuiko, I don't know much about you, but I like your pranks. I hope I get to do your route soon. ♥
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

On Facebook people give Valentine's Day a hard time. And not even from the loner's who feel that it makes their single life extra special hard on that day. It is the people who are like, "It's just another day! Everyday should be Valentine's day for your person(s)! This day is so stupid!" It's annoying to me because celebrating a holiday doesn't imply you neglect them the other days or can't be spontaneous. And some people say that it makes the love predictable on that day. Welp, guess we shouldn't give each other gifts for Christmas. ._. People never think, they always just reverberate around each other like a herd of sheep. I don't mean to say we should all do something for it and that people should expect it, people may do as they wish, which is my point. /rant

There is no girl that I have stirrings for right now, but I can appreciate the single life. But what KeiichiO says about Rin sounds like fun. :D
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

It's not just the single loners or the guys/gals in a relationship saying "every day should be Valentine's Day." It's also the the ones in a relationship who can't come up with anything for their loved ones for a variety of reasons (usually work doesn't allow it or makes it a bother, but could also be niggling feelings of doubt) and are feeling guilty about it - so the next stage for them is to cover it up with hostility. Either way, posted something pro-Valentines on Facebook, fully expecting a reaction sooner or later and yap hahahah. TBH I'm moreso interested in which people (that I know of IRL) liked the anti-Valentines day posts by this point when it comes to FB so I'd say...Valentine's day has become a social experiment on Facebook moreso than the usual holiday-spam.

Which of course brings about the hypocrisy. Christmas spam is fine, New Years' spam is fine, personal birthday spam is fine but Valentine's? Eugh! :D Not to say that I can't see their point - the spam can get pretty annoying - and yet its tolerance on all other holidays just conjures up images of prepubescent girls and boys going: "Love! Eugh!" in my head. I know that's probably not the reality, but it's still very amusing! /troll thoughts

Annnyway. Imma break the OPs rules a bit, because I don't have much to say on any of those topics that I haven't already in these forums, but just a little excerpt I thought about on this day:

"It was that feeling of oneness. Not that of being separate, but of being together. Not that of thinking of only yourself and of what you thought was right, but of what others thought was right and respecting their beliefs, letting them influence those of yours. Not of being alone, but realizing that you are always part of something greater than yourself. A part of your race, a part of all living things and a part of the universe you lived in.

It was the feeling of love. And a kiss had always been one of the best ways to express it."

Have a good 'un I guess and do what you feel on this day.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Valentine's Day is idiotic. "Oh, here's a gift that I got you because the holiday demanded it. Totally romantic, right?!" At least Christmas knows it's just materialism.

Best candy heart message ever: "I fucked your mum. #MILF"

Also, to waifu Lilly:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

I feel that's just a cynical interpretation of Valentine's Day, and I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day isn't mandatory. And also I don't really see Valentine's Day as a "gift only" holiday. And if gifts are given, it's not like it has to be someone thoughtlessly getting chocolates or flowers or something similar.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:And if gifts are given, it's not like it has to be someone thoughtlessly getting chocolates or flowers or something similar.
And yet it all too often is.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Dear Hanako...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Dear Hanako...
Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii.
Last edited by Silentcook on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Xanatos wrote:And yet it all too often is.
Well sadly yes..

I personally wouldn't get flowers or a box of chocolates since the former has to be taken care of and the latter usually is half filled with chocolates she probably wouldn't like (I know I certainly don't like half the chocolates in them!). Unless she is into those kinds of things I guess..
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:
Xanatos wrote:And yet it all too often is.
Well sadly yes..

I personally wouldn't get flowers or a box of chocolates since the former has to be taken care of and the latter usually is half filled with chocolates she probably wouldn't like (I know I certainly don't like half the chocolates in them!). Unless she is into those kinds of things I guess..
Skip to 3:42

@Keiichi: Heh. Found one for every girl. :3
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Not sure if someone already posted this somewhere...

CUTENESS OVERLORD!!
demonix

Post by demonix »

All I see is a no hotlinking (of sorts) image.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

demonix wrote:All I see is a no hotlinking (of sorts) image.
It's this
1994.png
1994.png (714.26 KiB) Viewed 6328 times