My USM One Shot Thread with Summer Update

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: My USM One Shot Thread with Christmas Update

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The legal drinking age is still 21 in the USA?
All the states or just New York?

The concept of a drinking ban for minors is something that is totally alien to our thinking here in Germany. Yes, some restrictions do apply for people under 18 but in general it is more problematic to get cigarettes than alcohol.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Mirage_GSM wrote:The legal drinking age is still 21 in the USA?
All the states or just New York?

The concept of a drinking ban for minors is something that is totally alien to our thinking here in Germany. Yes, some restrictions do apply for people under 18 but in general it is more problematic to get cigarettes than alcohol.
America is weird.

The drinking age is 21 in every state. The states are free to set a lower age, but doing so voids their federal highway funding (which, considering the crappy state of our highways, is rather badly needed.)

Many non-Americans often comment on how silly our drinking laws are, so this isn't new to me. It actually came up in the USM fic itself (Ontario's drinking age is 19, and Japan's is, as you no doubt know, 20.)

Fun fact, it is not unusual for Michiganders who turn 19 to go to Canada to drink and gamble in nearby Windsor.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Hoitash wrote:Fun fact, it is not unusual for Michiganders who turn 19 to go to Canada to drink and gamble in nearby Windsor.
I thought that was just so they could visit their girlfriends. :P
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Who wants some romantic Yuri goodness?

Well, you’re getting it anyway. Happy V-Day, everyone! Be safe so it doesn’t become VD-Day (sorry, couldn’t resist.)

This one follows the Christmas Special chronologically, btw.

Hearts Accord- A USM One Shot

“Are you sure this will work~?” Misha moaned into her cell phone.

Pacing the rather cramped length of her dormitory, her long brown hair that had been streaked with lines of red and purple dye fluttering behind her as she paced and pivoted, she used one hand to clutch her bright pink cell phone while the other gestured at thin air. Misha was having a very desperate conversation with her former roommate, Carla. Her present roommate had left for the night, as Misha wasn’t the only one with Valentine’s Day –and night- plans.

The room itself was a cramped living room between two beds, with a closed bathroom door across from a wide, rectangular window. The only lighting was half a dozen electronic candles –the real thing would’ve set off the fire alarm. In the middle of the living room was a small, round table with a square serving tray set up next to it. Two padded gray folding chairs were also set up, and the table had a soft red linen cloth draped over it. The entire room’s walls, normally plaster covered and painted a dull, faded white, were covered in purple and red cloth and drapes.

“Shiina,” Carla scolded, “I think I’ve read enough yuri manga to help a friend plan a romantic evening with her girlfriend.”

“Cacchan~!” Misha cried, “that’s not helping~!”

Carla chuckled and sighed, “Sorry, couldn’t resist. I mean, you’re combining my major and my minor. I almost want you to record tonight for the undergraduate research fair.”

“Carla~!” Misha snapped, “Focus~!”

“Right, sorry,” Carla said, “anyway, of course it will work! You’ve been planning this for months and letting her stew in agony over the surprise for weeks. If her jaw doesn’t drag along the floor when she sees all that, you need a new girlfriend.”

“It just seems like a bit much,” Misha remarked, eyeing the bathroom door, which was covered in a purple cloth, “Wicchan, are you ready yet?”

“How the fuck did you convince me to do this?” Will Benson moaned from inside the bathroom.

“Get him out there,” Carla said, “it’s almost time.”

Misha checked the time on her cell phone and yelped; she only had ten more minutes, maybe, “Will, get out here, I need~ you~!”

“Why can’t a straight girl ever ask me that?” Will pondered as he stepped into the room. Sighing heavily, he asked, “How do I look?”

Will was dressed in black pants and a matching vest, placed over a white buttoned shirt. He was wearing a purple bowtie, and his long dark brown hair was sleeked back with enough grease to kill a seal. His round glasses reflected the electric candlelight, one hand holding a metal bucket loaded with ice and a bottle of wine. His other hand held a violin and bow.

“Very handsome,” Misha complimented.

“Ooh, send me a pic!” Carla said.

Misha held out her camera and snapped a photo with her phone. She tapped a few keys and sent the photo.

“Wow,” Carla stated a few seconds later, “you look good. Why doesn’t he have a date?”

“I can hear you,” Will stated, “and she’s out of town. Our romantic night will be this weekend.”

“Do you think this is too much?” Misha asked him.

“Too late now,” he said. Smirking at Misha’s pout, he added, “it may seem like a lot, but you’re working to create an atmosphere. You take anything away from that, you ruin the atmosphere. It’s like a big puzzle of romance.”

Misha nodded, “I hope so, I put a lot of work into this~.”

Will smiled and nodded, “exactly. You’ve worked very hard for a romantic evening, and Lynda will respect you for it, and appreciate all the time and effort it took.”

“In other words,” Carla interjected, “you are so getting laid tonight.”

“I really didn’t need to hear that,” Will groaned.

“How’s the room look?” Misha asked Will.

Will glanced around before responding, “Like a Slaaneshi cultist base.”

Misha blinked, “is that good~?”

Will smiled and nodded, “in this case, yes. You might wanna go change.”

Misha checked the time on her phone again and yelped, “Crap, you’re right! Cacchan, I gotta go!”

“Knock her dead, Misha!” Carla cheered, “And tell me all about it, I was serious about the research fair.”

“Very funny, Carla!” Misha quipped before hanging up. Looking at Will, she asked, “You ready?”

Will bowed and nodded, “indeed, Mikado-sama. Everything is as you requested. Though I would have appreciated more time to practice with this thing; I haven’t played since middle school, and Jerry wasn’t thrilled with letting me borrow his.”

Misha smiled, “you know the songs well, though.”

Will smiled, and in a tone as a refined and oily as his hair, responded “you are too kind. I am a bit nervous using it; Jerry said if anything happened to it, he’d sodomize me to death with the pieces.”

Misha groaned, “I didn’t need to hear that~!”

Will chuckled, “my revenge is swift and poignant, Mikado-sama. I suggest you go change.”

Misha nodded and grabbed Will in a hug, “thank you so~ much~ for this~!”

She gave him a peck on the cheek and bolted into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Will sighed and looked up at the dull white ceiling, “hey, Mr. Long, you better be paying attention to this.”

“Are you sure I should wear this?” Misha called from the bedroom.

Will sighed, “You told Lynda to wear a slinky dress, you’re wearing the Asian version. I don’t see the problem here.”

“It just seems a little…” Misha trailed off.

“Its fine,” Will said, “you have a good figure and decent tone thanks to that weight you lost last year. You have nice legs, and I do not recall objectifying my step-sisters girlfriend being in my job description for the evening, so please relax.”

Misha started grumbling in Japanese, and Will rolled his eyes as he set down the violin and bucket in a corner. A few seconds later, someone was knocking on the front door, which was covered with red cloth.

“Anyone in there?” Lynda Long’s voice called out, “the time is right, right?”

“Let her in, Benson-san!” Misha called.

“I’m goin’,” Will replied, dropping the oily voice and trotting over to the door.

Grabbing the handle and undoing the lock, he coughed to clear his throat and opened the door.

“Hey Wi-” Lynda’s reply died in her throat.

Of average height with long black hair, Lynda had brushed it so it gleamed in the dim light, and it flowed like a raven river down her back. Her ears were dotted with small black earrings, and a silver necklace of indigo and black stones hung around her neck. Under her black winter coat, she wore a strapless black dress that towed the line between formal and slinky, with a high slip along the right leg.

“Jesus,” she breathed, “what happened to your hair?”

Will repressed a retort and bowed, “welcome, Long-dono, the Lady of the House will be with you shortly.”

Lynda blinked, still staring at Will’s hair. She slowly reached out to touch it, but Will held up a hand.

“Don’t touch the hair,” he said, his voice normal. Clearing his throat lightly, it returned to its oily tone as he added, “please come in; may I take your coat?”

“Long…-dono?” Lynda asked, still stunned and not quite pronouncing the word right.

Will nodded and whispered, “Just roll with it; dinner will be pretty casual,” raising his voice he repeated his offer to take her coat.

Lynda nodded and slowly peeled it off for him. Will carefully hung it up in the open closet next to the door and turned to face Lynda. Offering her a hand, he said, “If you would like to wait by her door, I can lead you there.”

Lynda smiled dumbly and took his hand, “thank you, Will.”

“Benson-san, please,” Will corrected, “the formalities of such an esteemed establishment must be observed.”

“Of course,” Lynda inclined her head in a minor bow, “please lead the way, Benson-san.”

Will bowed and led Lynda a few feet in front of Misha’s bedroom door. Lynda spent the short trip ogling the room. The table, the tray, the walls, the electric candles, even the covered plastic platters of food arrayed in a corner.

“Holy shit,” she blurted out, “this is incredible!”

“The Lady aims to please,” Will declared. Raising his voice and facing the door, he declared, “My Lady, you’re guest has arrived.”

“I’ll be out in a sec…stupid strap~…”

Lynda smirked and waited, hands held behind her back, “so, er, Benson-san, how did she rope you into this?”

“I felt that, after your past experiences with Valentine’s Day, you deserved one you’d never forget for the right reasons,” Will replied.

Lynda smiled, her teeth practically gleaming in the dim lighting, “I appreciate that.”

“Ready!” Misha called.

Will nodded, “presenting, Shiina “Misha” Mikado, you’re hostess for this evening.”

Misha opened the door and stepped out of the bedroom, and Lynda’s jaw hit the floor.
Last edited by Hoitash on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Part Deux:

Misha had bunched her hair into a bun behind her head, the streaks of red and purple swirling along the bun’s formation which was held in place with a pair of chopsticks. It was her Qipao, though, that drew Lynda’s attention.

Red with a violet and pink flowering design that roamed along the cloth, Misha’s bare arms and lower legs shone like moonlight in the room. The garment hugged her curves well, accentuating her impressive chest and well shaped hips just as well as Lynda’s dress did her own, lankier curves.

“You look great!” Misha chirped to Lynda.

Lynda blinked, her brain frozen in awe, “you…you…”

“Congratulations, Mikado-sama,” Will interjected, “this is the first time I can remember Long-dono ever being speechless.”

Lynda glared at Will and smirked, “cute,” she jumped forward and kissed her girlfriend, wrapping one arm around her in the process. Misha’s plump moist lips met her own as she mirrored the gesture, and for a moment they just enjoyed the contact. Only for a moment, though, and they slowly broke apart before things could escalate.

When they broke apart, Lynda glared at Will and smirked, “actions speak louder than words.”

Will rolled his eyes, nodded and bowed, “touché. Would you two like to take your seats?”

“We would,” Misha said, her voice intoned with a hint of firmness Lynda rarely noticed, but always enjoyed hearing; it showed she had come out of her best friend’s shadow.

Will nodded and moved over to the table, pulling out Misha’s chair first. Misha moved over to the chair and took her seat. When Will had finished pushing her in place, he stepped behind Lynda’s chair and waited. Lynda, still a bit awestruck at the situation, took a moment before carefully taking her own seat.

The table was clear except for an assortment of flatware, a napkin, and two electric candles near the center. The dim lighting glittered and danced in Misha’s amber eyes, and Lynda quickly lost herself gazing into them. Misha did the same in Lynda’s alluring brown gaze, which also reflected the light.

“How…” Lynda managed to sputter. Collecting herself, she managed to finally ask, “How long have you been planning this?”

Misha smiled, “since December. I got the idea from Shicchan, and she and her cousins helped me plan it. Then Will, Henry, and my roommate Jenny fine-tuned it. Will did most of the hard work; I just decorated and made the food. Speaking of which, Benson-san?”

“Of course, Mikado-sama,” Will retreated into a corner, returning to place two wine glasses and two drinking glasses in front of each young woman. He withdrew again and returned holding a pitcher filled with ice water.

“Our menu tonight,” Will explained as he pored the water, “will be a cheese fondue with bread, roasted duck l’orange with a garden salad and roasted carrots, and a fine assortment of imported Japanese desserts. All of which will be accompanied by both my dulcet violin tones, and a 1989 Cabernet Sauvignon, followed by… other activities.”

Lynda raised an eyebrow, “other activities? Where did you get wine?”

“Lilly’s sister,” Misha said, “she helped me sneak it through customs.”

Lynda grinned, “Sounds like my kinda person.”

“You two would get along,” Misha mused, “speaking of which…”

Will nodded and grabbed the bottle of wine, which he placed on the serving tray so he could open it. Once it opened with a mild pop, he carefully pored each of them a glass. Noticing Lynda warily eyeing the deep red liquid, he stated, “If you are concerned about interference with your medication, Mikado-sama has suggested a two drink maximum.”

Lynda smirked and nodded. When both glasses were filled, Misha lifted hers, “happy Valentine’s Day, Lycchan.”

“You, too, Mi…Shii-chan,” Lynda said

The two toasted and sipped, Lynda raising an eyebrow at the strong yet complex flavor, “good stuff.”

“Akira’s more of a beer person, but her family has tons of money, so they know stuff like fine wines and things. My Mom told me what kind would go well with duck, and Akira picked out the specific year.”

“You got a lot of help with this,” Lynda observed.

Misha nodded, “yeah, yeah~; it felt great knowing I could depend on so many people~.”

“It is nice,” Lynda mused. She leaned forward and clasped Misha’s hand in hers, “thank you, by the way. This is… way better then I deserve.”

Misha pouted, “Don’t say that. We both deserve this. You were there for me when I needed someone, and I’ve been there for you when you needed someone. That’s how rela-tion-ships work~.”

Lynda sighed and nodded, “fair enough. I heard something about music?”

“One moment,” Will replied.

While Will set to work preparing the appetizer, Lynda leaned closer to Misha to whisper, “I can’t believe you got him to wear those clothes! The only time he wears a suit is when he goes to church, and he only does that when my mom is in town.”

Misha grinned, “that was the only thing I had to really push on him~.”

“He always looked good in formal ware,” Lynda declared, “speaking of which, what gave you the idea to do…this?”

“Pardon me,” Will interjected, placing a small white crockpot onto the table. The crock was filled with a fragrant yellow cheese, which, while not bubbling, was clearly very warm. Will quickly placed two small plates on the table as well, each one holding a circle of small cubes of bread, with several toothpicks in the center.

“Very good,” Misha stated, “the first song, please.”

Will nodded and retreated to a corner. While he tuned and fiddled with the violin, Misha inhaled the delicious scent of cheese, “I was so busy getting everything ready, I didn’t get to eat much of a lunch~.”

“It’s pretty late, too,” Lynda remarked.

With that, the two dug in, carefully spearing the bread and dipping it into the cheese. While they started eating, Will muttered a prayer and started playing a violin solo. Lynda listened as Will worked his way through the song, occasionally going slightly off key. Her eyes widened partway through a piece of bread and she swallowed.

“I know this piece,” she declared, “Sergei Rachmaninoff composed this…”

Misha grinned and nodded, “Will said you were a fan.”

Lynda smiled and went back to eating, the music cascading over the two as the picked at the pieces of bread and the pot of melted cheese.

“This isn’t too much, is it?” Misha asked.

Lynda shook her head, “it’s perfect. I’ve never had a Valentine’s Day like this, that’s for sure.”

Misha nodded, “Will mentioned that, too. I’ve never had one at all, you know…I guess that’s part of why I went all out; I wanted us to have an amazing, unforget-able first Valentine’s Day. Not just as a couple, but at all~.”

Lynda nodded and sipped her wine, only then noticing they had run out of bread, “that was good. This was Jenny’s crockpot, wasn’t it?”

Misha nodded, “she really likes cheese, and it seemed fun to do~.”

“Well, it is,” Lynda declared, “though I am curious about the duck.”

Will stopped playing and appeared at the table, “ready for the main course?”

“Yep~!” Misha chirped.

Will nodded and carried off the crock and plates. He came back briefly to refill the waters, then reappeared holding a large bowl. He set the bowl on the serving tray and once again withdrew.

“I should have borrowed the trolley from the lobby~,” Misha mused.

“Quite alright, Mikado-sama,” Will stated.

Lynda’s gaze turned from the food to Misha, the lights still glinting and shimmering in her amber eyes. Caught off guard, when Misha noticed, she looked away for a second. Grimacing, she turned back to look Lynda in the eye.

“Does it make you uncomfortable that I make so much eye contact?” Lynda asked.

Misha shook her head, “I was prepared for it when I came here~.”

“That doesn’t answer the question,” Lynda stated as Will placed salad bowls and a bottle of Italian dressing on the table; Lynda mentally noted how easily he blended into the background in his waiter persona.

“Well…” Misha sighed as Will scooped salad from the larger bowl into the smaller ones, “At first, it did make me nervous. Not just you, but everyone~. I kept having to mentally remind myself ‘this is normal here, it doesn’t mean anything bad.’ It even made me a bit self conscious, like I was being analyzed or something~. It was kinda inti-midating at first… the height difference didn’t help.”

Misha’s eyes darted up and down Lynda, as if to demonstrate the several inches of height difference; Misha was barely over five feet tall.

Lynda nodded slowly, absently noting her salad was ready, “well, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable. You do have beautiful eyes, though. Like orbs of molten gold…”

Misha smiled, flustered at the compliment, “thanks. Yours are nice, too. Such a deep brown, it reminds me of chocolate~.”

“You’re not the first one to say that,” Lynda said with a smile.

Misha looked down and started picking at her salad. Will had retreated back to the corner to play, waiting for the two to finish their salads before serving the duck. Lynda also went for her salad, a well crafted mix of lettuce, spinach, and even slices of bok choy.

“Did you make the salad?” she asked.

Misha smiled and nodded, not looking up from her food. The silence between the two was threatening to drown out the music. After a few sips of wine, Lynda sighed and asked, “Is something wrong?”

Misha looked up, “not wrong… but~…”

“Yes?” Lynda prompted.

“Well… I think another reason I wanted to have this dinner, is because not only have I never had a Valentine’s Day date before, you have. In general, you have so~ much more relation-ship experience then I do~. It inti-midates me sometimes.”

“I see,” Lynda said, “trying to compete with my past partners?”

Misha shrugged, “maybe~. Carla said that might be part of it. She also said it might be me trying to make up for last year, when you were in Toronto~.”

“Ah,” Lynda said, nodding, “that makes sense. I think you succeeded, by the way; both in outdoing my previous partners –though it’s not a contest- and in making up for last year –sorry I couldn’t make it, by the way.”

“It’s okay~,” Misha said, a bit more relaxed now that she had sorted out a bit more of why she had gone to so much effort.

“Although,” Lynda mused as she finished off her salad, “there is a much simpler reason you went to much effort.”

“Really~?” Misha asked.

Lynda smiled and once again clasped Misha’s hand in her own, “because you love me.”

Misha giggled, “Will said I was over thinking it.”

“You tend to do that,” Will declared, still in his refined voice, “would you care for duck?”

Lynda and Misha nodded, and Lynda pointed to her empty wine glass, “Top me off, er, Benson-san?”

Will nodded and took the bowls away, returning to refill the wine glasses before placing two dinner plates on the table. Clearing his throat, he placed the platter on the table and with a flourish of his wrist, declared, “Presenting, a roasted duck l’orange.”
Last edited by Hoitash on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Part Trois:

Will revealed the carefully roasted duck, which was surrounded and covered by a light layer of orange glaze. The blast of fragrant orange scent caused both women to inhale deeply, and Lynda glanced at Misha as Will produced a large carving knife and fork from somewhere.

“You made this yourself?” she asked.

Misha grinned and nodded, “my mom’s recipe. I uh, had to make some adjustments, though.”

“The base of the sauce is Tang and orange zest,” Will explained.

“Clever girl,” Lynda remarked, earning her a smirk from the other two.

“Indeed,” Will interjected, “now, who would like what?”

Will cut out the appropriate pieces and carefully laid them on the plates, along with the carrots that had been sliced and roasted with the duck. When he was done he shifted the platter to the serving tray.

“Will there be anything else?” he asked.

“Play the second piece, please,” Misha requested.

Will bowed and withdrew, “let me know if you need anything.”

Grabbing the violin once again, he mentally reviewed the notes before slowly stringing out a song from a game Misha liked to play.

Lynda tilted her head and listened for a moment before declaring, “That’s a beautiful piece.”

“I like it a lot, too,” Misha concurred before getting to her food.

The two ate through the meal silently, enjoying each other’s company and listening to the music. Will wasn’t very familiar with the piece, and occasionally slowed his pace or went off key as he played. Still, it was wonderful to listen to, and neither woman wanted to spoil the mood with mere words.

At least until he started replaying. Once he had gone through the song once, Lynda looked up from her plate to say, “This is delicious; I’ve always enjoyed your cooking, you know.”

Misha grinned, “Thanks; someday I’ll have to get a place with a proper kitchen.”

“There’s always a room for you at the apartment,” Lynda remarked.

Misha nodded, “when I’m ready.”

Lynda smiled and nodded. Misha’s slow pace with their relationship once she had moved to the States had been something Lynda had needed to get used to, and it hadn’t always been easy. Misha was worth it, though, and realizing that had made it much easier to wait. Especially since she had no plans to move back to Canada.

With both of them managing to relax into the setting, the two simply enjoyed each other’s company, listening to the music and exchanging coy glances. When they had worked through their fill, Will ceased playing to remove the plates and platter.

“Dessert will be out in a moment,” he declared, “more wine?”

Both their glasses were still half full, so they shook their heads, and Will withdrew to fiddle with something.

“So, what’s for dessert?” Lynda asked with a smirk.

Misha coughed lightly and glanced at Will, “you’ll see~.”

Lynda smirked and leaned back in her chair, taking a few sips from her water, “no one’s ever gone to this kind of effort for me, you know.”

Misha couldn’t help smiling, “really?”

Lynda nodded, “nothing on this scale or with this much thought. It’s a little intimidating, actually. I don’t know if I can equal this.”

“It’s not a contest,” Misha chided, “What’s important is that we both enjoy it, okay?”

Lynda nodded, at which point Will returned. He didn’t place any plates on the table, but a covered platter and two small forks. He glanced at Misha, who nodded once, and with a flick of the wrist, he revealed an array of small sponge cakes and biscuits.

“Wow,” Lynda breathed, “those look great.”

“Those I had to buy,” Misha said, “importing them scared me, but I wanted the real thing~. Thank you, Benson-san.”

Will nodded and withdrew again. Lynda took her fork, but Misha coughed, catching her attention.

“I was thinking~…” she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes, “your Japanese could use some work~, so how about a game?”

Lynda raised an eyebrow, “a game?”

Misha nodded, “you pick a dessert, and I say the name of it. If you can pronounce it well enough, I’ll feed it to you. If you don’t, you feed it to me.”

Lynda glanced down at the assortment of treats, “when did you become such a tease?”

Misha shrugged, “It was just a thought~…”

Lynda smiled, and Misha’s building concern slowly melted away, “I think it’s a cute idea. Though I question your objectivity.”

Misha just grinned and winked, earning her a raised eyebrow and a smirk from Will, who was watching out of the corner of his eye while he played.

When Misha didn’t elaborate, Lynda chuckled lightly, and the game began. Will continued to play in the background as Lynda failed the first dessert, a biscuit apparently commonly made in Okinawa. With an impish grin Misha accepted the treat, which Lynda fed her with her hand. Misha slowly chewed her way to Lynda’s fingers, pausing to kiss the ends and run her tongue slowly under the tips. The act caused Lynda to quiver mildly, and something sparked along her spine as she slowly, reluctantly, pulled back her hand.

“You’re making it hard for me to want to pronounce them properly,” Lynda declared.

Misha finished chewing and carefully swallowed, “I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about~.”

Lynda rolled her eyes and pointed to a raspberry covered square piece of cake the size of her thumb. She managed to pronounce it well, and was only slightly disappointed as Misha grabbed her small fork to spear the cake. Before poking it, she grazed the fruit sauce covering it lightly with her index finger. Lynda raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to accept the bite, slowly chewing and savoring the fruity, spongy flavor.

Misha glanced at her finger and sighed, “I think I got some on my finger~.”

Lynda swallowed and smirked, “I can take care of that, if you like.”

Misha grinned and nodded. She leaned forward a bit and Lynda delicately flicked her tongue along the fruity sauce. Her tongue lingered for a moment, savoring the mix of sweet and salt as she slowly leaned away. Lynda smiled when she noticed Misha was slightly flushed, and another spark coursed down her spine.

Will, meanwhile, stared very intently at the ceiling, playing slightly louder than he had before.

The game went on for untold minutes, the two feeding each other and “accidently” getting bits of sauce or cream on their fingers. The game itself was forgotten, and the two simply fed each other at intervals, working through the platter and the last of the wine in their glasses methodically. As they did so, a familiar heat began to stir and spark within them. Lynda felt it much more strongly than Misha, who was deliberately fighting the urge to surrender to the heat that had formed in her face and elsewhere. Lynda’s spine was constantly tingling and coursing with sensations, her eyes beginning to darken with desire. To her frustration, Misha said nothing, and it slowly occurred to Lynda that Misha wasn’t just teasing her; she had something planned.

Excusing herself to use the bathroom, Misha left Lynda alone for a few minutes. Lynda suppressed a groan and watched Will clear the table. He then silently folded Misha’s chair and tucked it to the side, doing the same with the table. Lynda raised an eyebrow and moved to stand, but Will held up a hand.

“Please remain seated,” he said, “The Lady of the House will return shortly.”

Lynda smirked and eyed his hair again, which managed to glint in the dim light because of all the grease, “you couldn’t of just signed up for this because of me. Spill, what’s she blackmailing you with?”

Will leaned forward to whisper, “I volunteered for most of it; you two are good for each other. She did, however, slip me enough money to buy a new Baneblade.”

Lynda nodded, “fair enough.”

Misha returned a few minutes later and examined the room, “good work, Benson-san. You know what to play next.”

Will bowed and stepped back. Misha moved forward and extended a hand to Lynda, “may I have this dance?”

Lynda smiled as comprehension clicked. Despite the yearning coursing through her -both of them, actually- Lynda took the hand and slowly rose. Will darted forward and pulled the chair off to the side, then returned to the corner. While he prepared the violin, Misha sheepishly looked up at her girlfriend.

“Um… could you lead?” she asked, “I’ve never really slow danced before. Not for real.”

Lynda, fighting the urge to kiss Misha’s moist and reddened lips- giving in now would spoil the mood- she smiled and nodded. With that, she placed their respective hands in the proper places.

“Ready?” she asked.

Misha nodded, “Benson-san, you may begin.”

“As you wish,” he said, and started playing Ride of the Valkyries.

Misha frowned, “Will!”

Will smirked, “I beg your pardon; I couldn’t resist.”

Misha rolled her eyes as Lynda giggled lightly. Will paused and started playing the violin piece to the prelude to Tristan and Isolde. He was clearly more practiced with this piece than the others, playing it deliberately slowly for dancing, and with a fluid precision he had lacked with the other solos.

Misha looked up at Lynda, and the two started their dance. Lynda easily led Misha through the room, using a simple box step to get her accustomed to the movement. Misha picked it up quickly, so Lynda used a more complex series of steps, guiding the two around the small room. Misha kept pace well, her shimmering amber orbs gazing deep into the dark and slightly glazed over brown of her girlfriends. The two’s proximity brought their heat together, their bare arms sending tinglings and sparks in new ways. Both of them noted that neither one was wearing any undergarments, an observation that became more obvious as the dance wore on.

Lynda’s spine was filled with jolts and sparks, and her lust-filed eyes were drawing Misha into them, making it harder and harder to ignore the burning in her face or elsewhere in her body. Lynda had learned to master the baser parts of desire, but she was having a hard time ignoring her own lower burning as well.

Will kept his eyes glued to the ceiling, where a water mark formed the rough shape of a whale.

The dance went on, the two sharing their mutual heat and desire as they glided along the floor, Lynda’s dress lightly fluttering as she clung to the silken fabric of Misha’s qipao. All the while Misha looked into those deep brown eyes, watching, waiting, knowing that as dark and lust-filled as they were now, they could be more so.

When the piece ended, Misha held Lynda to stop their dance, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Lynda replied, her voice hoarse and weak with need.

That’s what Misha had wanted. Raising herself on the balls of her feet, Misha leaned up and kissed her girlfriend. Lynda eagerly returned the kiss, their tongues finding each other as their lips met and they each took in the scent of desire slowly wafting from their skin.

When the need to breathe caused a different kind of burning, Misha reluctantly pulled away. She took a few deep breaths and turned to Will, “thanks, Benson-san. You are dismissed for the evening.”

Will bowed to both women, “Mikado-sama, Lynda-dono, it has been a pleasure to serve you this fine evening,” sticking the violin in its black case, he bolted for the door and slung his suit jacket over his shoulders, “now if you excuse me, I’m going to go drink a six-pack and watch Disney movies.”

Will bolted for the door and the two women grinned at each other.

“So…” Misha, one arm still wrapped around Lynda, used the other to gesture to her bedroom door, “bedroom?”

Lynda smiled and kissed Misha’s forehead, “lead the way.”

Grinning widely, the lust in both their eyes dark and hazy, the two women trotted off into the bedroom, Misha kicking the door shut behind her.

+++

Well, that was a long one (lol.)

Fun fact, Misha is actually the second shortest of the six girls. Emi is shorter by a couple centimeters (that counts her legs, obviously.)

I could not find the violin section of the Prelude on its own, so just try and listen for the string section, I guess.

Hope you enjoyed the read, now I need to do… other things.
Last edited by Hoitash on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Okay, here we go. I’m drunk and on two different kinds of pain meds, so let’s do this.

WARNING: EROTIC LESBIAN FICTION CONTAINS EROTIC LESBIAN FICTION.

Hearts Accord II: The Sex

Lynda spun her way out of Misha’s grip and quickly kissed her, desire burning in her thighs and jolting through her spine almost painfully. She liked being teased as much as teasing, but Misha had forced her to her limits, and Misha had needed all her effort to maintain composed. That composure broke down as Lynda’s soft lips pressed against hers, and her body shivered in desire as her arms snaked around Lynda’s form. Lynda’s hands were busy as well, yanking the chopsticks from Misha’s hair so it could cascade down her back.

Lynda pulled back and looked into Misha’s eyes, “was all the teasing necessary?”

Misha grimaced, “er, not really. I just went with it when I saw how worked up you were. I did want to dance~.”

“I enjoyed that,” Lynda remarked, leaning in for another kiss.

Before she could, Misha gently pushed her toward the small bed in the corner. Grinning, Lynda took the hint and walked back to the bed and leaned down onto it, Misha following on top of her. This time Misha leaned in for a kiss, her body already starting to shimmer with sweat.

Lynda accepted the kiss, even as her hands wrapped around Misha’s form. Without breaking the kiss Lynda managed to flip the two, gently easing Misha onto her back, her purple and red streaked hair pooling around her head as Lynda’s black hair formed a shroud around her own.

“How do you get that thing off?” Lynda asked.

Misha grinned and undid the top straps, squirming a bit to get it off. While she did, Lynda’s hands moved for her chest, her erect nipples obvious against the silken fabric. Teasingly stroking one, then the other, earned her a quite moan that sent a jolt from Lynda’s spine to her thighs. Misha paused to enjoy the sensation, reluctantly resuming her strap-work when Lynda stopped stroking, her hands moving lower to caress her bare calves.

With some twisting and careful squirming, Misha was able to undo the qipao, and it unfolded below her chest. Lynda smiled and bent down, one hand stroking and feeling Misha’s right breast, while Lynda moved to kiss and lick below Misha’s right ear. Another moan from Misha caused Lynda to release one of her own, and Misha decided to be a bit more proactive. She reached behind Lynda and carefully unzipped her dress, which easily opened for her. Misha wrapped one arm around Lynda’s back, the other stroking along a vein in her neck.

Lynda worked her way down, kissing Misha’s neck along a vein, using her other hand to stroke and twirl on Misha’s right breast, while the left lingered, tweaking and stroking before moving down to help the fabric on its way off. All the while Misha moaned and mewled quietly, each sound she made making Lynda’s heart sing, and her thighs burn and smolder.

Once unstrapped, the red qipao was rather easy to peel off, but Lynda took her time, carefully removing the fabric while working her mouth and hands down Misha’s body. She was intimately acquainted with every pore, every vein, and every hair on Misha’s body, but that just meant she knew the perfect way to drive her insane with desire, and make her explode with release. Misha knew to do the same to Lynda, of course; all was fair in love and war.

Once Lynda had worked her way along Misha’s legs, she managed to completely remove the qipao, and carefully rolled it up and tossed it somewhere. Lynda paused at Misha’s toes to admire her nude form, shimmering lightly with sweat and her chest heaving lightly from breathing.

Misha meanwhile, admired Lynda’s exposed chest. Though she wasn’t as well curved as Misha, her lanky frame helped accentuate her figure, and her body was toned from her energetic lifestyle. The two made eye contact, Misha’s eyes pleading for Lynda to continue. Lynda complied, working her way slowly back up Misha’s body as she reflexively spread her legs apart, Lynda savoring her scent and taste as her mouth and hands once again resumed their work.

Misha bit her lower lip to prepare for Lynda’s eventual assault on her most sensitive parts. When the moment came, and Lynda gently breathed on the trimmed patch of brown hair, Misha sighed, then gasped when Lynda lightly kissed her exposed clitoris. Lynda didn’t linger, working her way back up, her left hand finding its way to Misha’s right breast, and her right hand lingering between Misha’s legs.

Now that she was close again, Misha placed a hand on Lynda’s head, feeling her soft and silky hair run through her fingers. When she had run out hair, she started stroking Lynda’s spine, the jolts coalescing into sparks and bursts. Lynda let out a moan and looked up from kissing and licking Misha’s ear. The two smiled at each other, and Misha’s other hand slowly snaked its way to Lynda’s breasts, just as eager and needing as her own.

Lynda’s right hand went to work, slowly stroking and moving around, directing the heat that had pooled there, her fingers already slick from the moisture that had also pooled. Misha mewled and her right hand worked its way down Lynda’s body, reaching for between her thighs. Lynda spread her knees apart to allow for better access, and let out a sigh as Misha found her mark. Lynda shaved her area, and the smooth skin was hot and wet, allowing Misha plenty of room to stroke and prod.

The two kept eye contact, staring into each other’s haze filled eyes as their teasing turned to more productive efforts. Misha started first, slowly and methodically stroking Lynda, causing her to groan in frustration at the shorter woman’s slow pace. Lynda matched the gesture, slowly and carefully stroking Misha.

Misha bit her lip to avoid moaning too loudly. Lynda reluctantly did the same; annoying the neighbors now would put a cramp on things. They kept their pace steady and frustratingly slow, but that was the point. Slow and steady, savoring the buildup as much as the release itself. Timing was vital, too. So was eye contact. Fortunately, the two knew each other’s bodies well, and were able to adjust and retune their rhythms as necessary.

Misha’s back started to arc at the same time Lynda’s spine practically crackled with jolts. Both women’s bodies tensed almost painfully as they approached climax, eye contact almost impossible, but still kept. Both panted and their bodies shone with sweat, but they kept that agonizing pace. Finally, the release came. Lynda’s coursed through her body as the explosion in her thighs sent her body quivering, her spine arcing as it released its built up charge and sent it firing through every nerve in its path. Misha’s head threatened to snap back as her legs spasmed and twisted, her explosion causing her left hand to clasp onto Lynda’s breast tight enough to hurt.

Lynda moved her hands to brace her shaking knees as she struggled to catch her breath, Misha doing the same below her, though her arms hung limply at her sides.

“So worth the wait,” Lynda gasped with a grin, sweat dripping down her nose and arms.

“Mmm~,” Misha moaned, “I didn’t break the skin, did I~?”

Lynda shrugged with an effort, “you’ve done it before, so have I; no big deal.”

Lynda leaned down for a kiss, a rather demur one considering their earlier efforts. The kiss was brief and tender, and gave the two’s addled minds a chance to refocus. That was enough time For Misha to take the initiative, using her knees and hands to carefully place Lynda on her side. Taking the hint, Lynda moved onto her back on the small bed, Misha now kneeling above her.

“Not finished with me yet?” Lynda quipped.

Misha grinned and shook her head. Instead of speaking, she brought her mouth down below Lynda’s left ear, flicking and nibbling gently. To say Lynda had an ear fetish would be an exaggeration, but her eyes did roll up at the sensation.

Lynda’s hands worked through Misha’s hair, soft and smooth, but with a strange sort of stiffness to it. It was strong hair; it had had to be, to take what Misha had done to it over the years.

Lynda groaned and grunted as Misha inflicted her own teasing, working down Lynda’s body and slowly peeling the dress off of her as she worked her way down. Need flared up inside her again, pooling between her legs and once again coursing through her spine as he hands reluctantly let go of Misha’s hair.

Misha paused between Lynda’s thighs to kiss her clitoris, earning her a gasp as her tongue lightly flicked the exposed organ. Smiling, Misha pulled back, slowly kissing and stroking down Lynda’s long, smooth legs. The dress finally came off, and Misha carefully tossed it somewhere. This time she paused to admire the sweat covered body of Lynda, and when she made eye contact, Lynda’s pleading look was too alluring to resist.

Misha worked her way back up slowly, her hand working between Lynda’s thighs, penetrating her walls and hooking on the underside of her clitoris. Lynda groaned and spread her legs as Misha’s tongue slowly snaked its way from below Lynda’s knee to between her legs. Stroking from inside, Misha started licking and sucking from outside. Lynda moaned and groaned, and her hands quickly grabbed Misha’s hair, guiding her where she could do the most good more out of habit then need. Lynda needed to keep her hands busy, and her nipples were starting to get sore at that point.

Misha took her time, even as Lynda’s grip became painful; nothing new. Lynda hooked her legs around Misha and arced her back as her body once again tensed in desire.

“C’mon already,” she begged, Misha’s desire sparking between her legs at the sound.

Misha kept her steady pace, and Lynda’s begging became profane and a little louder, a little more desperate. Misha picked up her pace, slightly, stroking with her fingers just a little bit faster.

It was enough.

Lynda again exploded with release, biting her lip to keep her groaning down as her body shook and quivered with climax. Misha kept stroking and licking for a while, until Lynda’s body went slack, then she stopped.

“You are…” Lynda panted out, “really good at that.”

Misha wormed forward and grinned, “I learned from the best~!”

Lynda leaned forward to kiss Misha’s forehead, “thanks. For everything. Well, almost everything.”

Mustering what strength she had, Lynda grabbed Misha and once again they switched positions. She didn’t bother teasing, though, instead diving straight between Misha’s legs. She didn’t bother using her fingers either, just licked and sucked with expert precision that once again sent Misha mewling and moaning. Her body tensed in anticipation, but Lynda didn’t driver her to climax. She stopped, making Misha groan in frustration.

“Lycchan~!” She moaned.

“Hang on,” Lynda replied.

Lynda carefully positioned herself between Misha’s thighs, her slick and burning center making contact with Misha’s thigh as her wet and fiery folds met Lynda’s soft, smooth skin. Misha smiled as Lynda looked deep into her amber eyes, dark and hazy with lust and now, the past release.

Lynda leaned down for a brief kiss, then went to work. The rhythm was quick without being frantic, the two working steadily toward the same goal without a need to rush it. The familiar build towards release came again, tensing their bodies nearly to the breaking point. Pacing and timing was tricky this go around, but they managed, building together in harmony, and their mewls and groans of pleasure only enhancing the experience.

Both were so focused at keeping the rhythm that the actual release shocked them. Their bodies shook and squirmed as their backs arced and they groaned out their partner’s names, abandoning any pretense of being quiet. The thump from the wall was ignored as they panted and continued to shake and grind out the last of their release. Finally, Lynda collapsed onto her partner, breathing heavily as she reached for a blanket.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Misha,” Lynda murmured, kissing her on the cheek.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Lynda,” Misha replied, kissing Lynda one last time for the night.

Lynda brought the blanket up and adjusted her position over her girlfriend before the two adjusted their positions. The effort of the night’s activities brought exhaustion quickly, and their weary bodies gave into sleep, their forms molded into each other as they drifted off together.

+++

Yeah… that just happened…

Thanks Banda for the input, it was great help :)
Last edited by Hoitash on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banda

Re: My USM One Shot Thread with Valentine's Day Update

Post by Banda »

<3
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Yeah girlllllls!
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Yay, my first gif responses :D

Greater praise I cannot fathom, so thanks :)
CptSalsa

Post by CptSalsa »

A lot of "you're"s are supposed to be "your" and vice versa. Maybe when I stop using my phone and use a computer I can point them out to you. Also for some reason when I heard the second linked song I burst out laughing.
Whenever I log on to this forum it's usually in the dead of night and on a mobile phone. Hooray for technologically-induced insomnia!
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

CptSalsa wrote:A lot of "you're"s are supposed to be "your" and vice versa.
I suck at grammar; I'll have to look it over again when I have the time, and thanks for noticing and reading.
Also for some reason when I heard the second linked song I burst out laughing.
:), As good a reaction as any. I went meta for that one, and enjoyed every minute of it.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

>Yuri

...NOPE!

Glad you had Banda look at it instead of me because I'd tend to lose my objectivity.

Still, one of you should have caught the your/you're mistakes... Next time edit with your pants on, maybe? =)

I'll stop now... cheers!
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Helbereth wrote:>Yuri

...NOPE!
Not a fan I take it?

The other option was a Hanako/Hisao one shot, but I wanted to do something more creative. So, romantic dinner and some... yeah.
Still, one of you should have caught the your/you're mistakes...
Sadly he didn't have time for a proper edit. He just gave me a quick review and a thumbs up :).

The your/you're stuff I blame on spending two days furiously writing on three different projects while trying to get this gorram thesis done before I end up having to graduate in July and/or join the French Foreign Legion.

So I guess I'll look over those your's now.

Okay, I can't see them, so anybody willing to point them out has my gratitude, and I apologize for my errors.
CptSalsa

Post by CptSalsa »

I think I'm losing my mind. I was sure I saw incorrect usage somewhere. A shameful display for me. Must restore my honour.
“you couldn’t of just signed up for this because of me. Spill, what’s she blackmailing you with?”
"you couldn't have just signed up for this because of me. Spill, what’s she blackmailing you with?”
That was enough time For Misha to take the initiate,

I've never heard this noun being used like this. Perhaps you mean initiative?

I hope I did this quoting thing right.

I've also been taught that speech after an interruption should be put in capitals if it is a new sentence. Like this: "Hello person," the man said. "I am a man."

Also I think arched is more correct than arced. Although it reminds me of Red Alert.

I've told you all I know. My honour is restored. Almost. *offscreen seppuku*
Whenever I log on to this forum it's usually in the dead of night and on a mobile phone. Hooray for technologically-induced insomnia!