Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Denouement

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Denouement »

Hmmm.. I probably wouldn't use pranks on her because it'd be hard to imagine one where, when she figures it out, she'll genuinely find it funny. Not to say she will be offended, I'll even for the sake of argument accept she wouldn't be. It's just tough for me to imagine a scenario where it'd actually be comedic to her, at least not enough to really warrant it. I can understand playing with her in that regard, like holding an ice cream cone and moving it so she has to try to find it, but "pranks", I'm not sure they'd amuse her character, and they might not be too amusing to blind people in general.

As for taking advantage of Lilly's blindness... I'm not one to "inappropriately" look at the ladies, but I know when people are in a situation where they are aware they can get away with it... I can just imagine a scenario of like Hisao talking to Lilly with his chin resting lazily on his hand as he stares at her chest all the while casually having a conversation with her. :lol:
Last edited by Denouement on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Denouement wrote:As for taking advantage of Lilly's blindness... I'm not one to "inappropriately" look at the ladies, but I know when people are in a situation where they are aware they can get away with it... I can just imagine a scenario of like Hisao talking to Lilly with his chin resting lazily on his hand as he stares at her chest all the while casually having a conversation with her. :lol:
Haven't played Lilly's route, but in Act 2 of Hanako's route, Hisao accidentally sneaks a peek at Lilly's pretty open cleavage during the tea session on Lilly's room. Hisao looks away as soon as he realizes what he's doing and gets pretty blushed/embarassed, Lilly doesn't even notice (or if she did, she didn't care) And Hanako doesn't seem to have noticed or "said" anything either.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Me? I'd find a really big bat and take its skin as a costume. I don't think she'd appreciate direct contact with a bloody bat skin so she gets to keep the clothes. :lol:
I... Never thought about that :shock:
:lol: You have now!

And Hisao does have a line somewhere in the game about how it's great to be able to oggle her without risk of being noticed. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream wrote:Haven't played Lilly's route, but in Act 2 of Hanako's route, Hisao accidentally sneaks a peek at Lilly's pretty open cleavage during the tea session on Lilly's room. Hisao looks away as soon as he realizes what he's doing and gets pretty blushed/embarassed, Lilly doesn't even notice (or if she did, she didn't care) And Hanako doesn't seem to have noticed or "said" anything either.
I don't think Lilly could even notice if she tried :P
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote: :lol: You have now!

And Hisao does have a line somewhere in the game about how it's great to be able to oggle her without risk of being noticed. :lol:
Yeah, it is... Quite a mental image. Let's just say it would feel quite at home in Alessa's Otherworld :lol:

And may i ask if that line was in Lilly's route? I don't remember Hisao saying that in Act 1 or Hanako's route (Well, aside from "Being robbed of sight would be a most terrible fate")

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Not to say she will be offended
Given that pretty much the entire point of Lilly's happy ending is that you have to *avoid* taking advantage of her blindness and/or abusing her trust (i.e. not hide information from her), I'd have to say she might very well be offended. Blind people can be *very* vulnerable in certain ways, and if this person you liked kept taking advantage of your blind spot (so to speak), don't you think you'd begin to not trust them after a while? :(

Then again, there are some seriously twisted and wrong possibilities if you actually went through with it... :twisted:

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Family Guy episode "The Blind Side" yet. The whole 'A' plot involves Brian dating a blind girl...who just so happens to hate dogs. :? Realizing that he's already comitting a pretty big lie of omission by not telling her his actual species, he proceeds to take advantage of her even further - creating a variety of staged scenarios to impress her with false bravery and generosity. Not exactly *mean*, but most definitely grade-A manipulative bastard material. :o The biggest deception of all comes at the very end of the episode, after she finds out he's been lying and dumps him - he ends up dating her *again* by simply doing a different voice and pretending to be a completely new suitor.

I'm starting to understand why Quagmire hates him. :x
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

DrNonookee wrote:
Not to say she will be offended
Given that pretty much the entire point of Lilly's happy ending is that you have to *avoid* taking advantage of her blindness...

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Family Guy episode "The Blind Side" yet. The whole 'A' plot involves Brian dating a blind girl...who just so happens to hate dogs. :? Realizing that he's already comitting a pretty big lie of omission by not telling her his actual species, he proceeds to take advantage of her even further - creating a variety of staged scenarios to impress her with false bravery and generosity. Not exactly *mean*, but most definitely grade-A manipulative bastard material. :o The biggest deception of all comes at the very end of the episode, after she finds out he's been lying and dumps him - he ends up dating her *again* by simply doing a different voice and pretending to be a completely new suitor.

I'm starting to understand why Quagmire hates him. :x
That isn't what it's about at all...

And everyone hates Brian because he's a shitty author avatar in a shitty TV series by a talentless hack. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Well, Lilly is portrayed as pretty tolerant, even about her blindness. So personally I don't think she would be offended in most circumstances.

And my memory is bad, so I only now vaguely remember that scene. Yeah, I'd probably have no qualms about staring if no one else was around. And I mean that in the most respectful way possible! :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm not sure if Lilly would show it even if she were offended. She'd most likely stay quiet or excuse herself and leave. Always the polite lady in public.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:I'm not sure if Lilly would show it even if she were offended. She'd most likely stay quiet or excuse herself and leave. Always the polite lady in public.
You probably can tell from her tone and body language. For her, it's harder to hide body language.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I'm not sure if Lilly would show it even if she were offended. She'd most likely stay quiet or excuse herself and leave. Always the polite lady in public.
You probably can tell from her tone and body language. For her, it's harder to hide body language.
[Don't drag me into this! I've done my part!] [Hey, come on. Cut me and Lilly some slack...]
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I like the idea in one of the comments on [shimmie=2536]this image[/shimmie] on the Shimmie. Put chalk on her cane, watch her make wavy chalk lines all over the place. (Actually might end up being pretty visually interesting, come to think of it...)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Dream

Post by Dream »

Knock her out and bring her into a rural town's abandoned prison. Make sure she has to pass through one of the jail halls, and then you would be stomping around inside one of the jails strongly whispering "ritual..." making sure the sound is penetrating and one can't pinpoint exactly where it comes from.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Lock her up and don't let her out until she describes all the colors of the rainbow.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Lock her up and don't let her out until she describes all the colors of the rainbow.
Xanatos wins the thread.