Would you bully Emi?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: Would you bully Emi?

Post by Dream »

ShadeHaven wrote:Is it really 'wrong' to stray from a topic like this?
... OK. Listen, i understand this kind of thread might bother a lot of people, but the only ones who can decide what threads are and aren't acceptable in this place is 4LS, and the people they have chosen to make those decisions, no one else. If you don't like a thread or disagree with it, that is pretty understandable, but i do not believe you have any right to derail it just because you don't like it.
Technically, it's gravity and physics that kills you. :P
Actually, i always had the impression that It was Hisao who got himself killed by getting super deppressed all of a sudden and going full retard because... Hell i don't even know, he somehow interprets not having a date for the festival as a complete failure of his life, and then proceeds to do extremely dangerous and nocive things because he just doesn't care anymore (i think some things like his mention of not caring if the whiskey ended up hurting him indicated as such), and his ill-advised picnic just set him up for the tragedy he was leaning into taking anyways. I mean, i can appreciate the Kenji and it's rather good, but to me it was a very WTF scene that kind of came out of the blue. I mean, yeah, Hisao was deppressed throughout most of Act 1 but... Man.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

For want of a better word, Hisao is wordy. I would imagine he dislikes reading Orwell, who is well known for keeping words short and simple.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:For want of a better word, Hisao is wordy. I would imagine he dislikes reading Orwell, who is well known for keeping words short and simple.
He can read whatever he likes, so long as he keeps in mind that the feminists are doubleplusungood.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

I think it's fun to mess with people but I don't think I would do anything without leaving myself open for retaliation. If I were to take her running legs for example, I would make sure that she knew that I did it somehow and then let her try to pull something on me. If anything got out of hand, I'd give her a free shot at me right then and there.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Brisingr wrote:I think it's fun to mess with people but I don't think I would do anything without leaving myself open for retaliation. If I were to take her running legs for example, I would make sure that she knew that I did it somehow and then let her try to pull something on me. If anything got out of hand, I'd give her a free shot at me right then and there.
...Wow, you're no fun. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Xanatos wrote:
Brisingr wrote:I think it's fun to mess with people but I don't think I would do anything without leaving myself open for retaliation. If I were to take her running legs for example, I would make sure that she knew that I did it somehow and then let her try to pull something on me. If anything got out of hand, I'd give her a free shot at me right then and there.
That doesn't mean that I won't do something mean like loosen straps that keep the prosthetic on her when she isn't looking, it just means that I'll leave myself open for a counterattack if I go too far. :twisted:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Brisingr wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
That doesn't mean that I won't do something mean like loosen straps that keep the prosthetic on her when she isn't looking, it just means that I'll leave myself open for a counterattack if I go too far. :twisted:
Glue super bouncy stuff onto the bottom of the feet of her prosthetics. Like in Flubber.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote: Glue super bouncy stuff onto the bottom of the feet of her prosthetics. Like in Flubber.
She would jump higher than any basketball player out there.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Umber

Post by Umber »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Glue super bouncy stuff onto the bottom of the feet of her prosthetics. Like in Flubber.
Might get into a scandal bigger than Lance Armstrong's. Except the reason might be a bit more obvious.
Unless it's disability basketball, then I don't know.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Umber wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Might get into a scandal bigger than Lance Armstrong's. Except the reason might be a bit more obvious.
Unless it's disability basketball, then I don't know.
If she does end up playing basketball she would break her neck on the ceiling.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Dream

Post by Dream »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:If she does end up playing basketball she would break her neck on the ceiling.
Is it wrong that now i want to see an illustration of this? Hell, i might even get to work on it myself if i feel i can do it properly.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Back to the topic: Taunting her that her idol Oscar Pistorius is being accused of murder. (True story, btw)
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

"Miki held up a penis. 'I found this in a vagina.'"

Okay. SOMEBODY planned that. :lol:

Still not as perfect as my Heartman/Hanako fic that ripped off Shakespeare.
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

NO, i'd rather bully the entire yamaku but Emi.