A short Anti-Hanako fic (Although I do love her)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Roxius

A short Anti-Hanako fic (Although I do love her)

Post by Roxius »

Hanako Ikezawa had never expected that Hisao would actually fill her cup with gasoline instead of tea. Yet it happened.

"AGGGGGHH!!!" Lurching forward, Hanako tightly clutched her burning throat as she puked on the carpeted floor. Hisao was standing over her, a maniacal sneer evident on his lips. Just as Hanako began to heave again, Hisao immediately smashed his knee into her stomach, sending her sprawling to the ground. Hanako was drenched in a mixture of gasoline and her own vomit. Big, salty tears were pouring down her pale face as she laid there, twitching violently.

"...Why...are you doing this...?" the purple-haired girl whispered, afraid for her very life.

Hisao reached into his back pocket, and unsheathed a cigarette lighter. "Because...I don't like you."

"Ahh...ahh..." Hanako tried to push herself back to a stand, so she could run away, Hisao kicked her down and flicked on the lighter. Hanako's eyes grew wide with fright, and that only made Hisao's malice become even more evident. Hisao slowly brought the tiny flame closer to Hanako's face. Hanako opened her mouth to scream...and Hisao then shoved the lighter right into her throat.

Hisao took a few steps back. "See ya, Hanako-chan."

A few seconds later, Hanako's entire body burst into flames. The gasoline in her throat was ignited, spreading all throughout her system, and her organs began to roast in the intense heat. Blood spewed from open pores, bursts of flames erupted out of her eye sockets, and her muscle tissue melted right off the bone. Her hair fell apart, and her clothes only strengthened the power of the flames. She tried to scream out, to plea for help, but her throat had been ripped apart by the heat so badly that she spat up a huge wad of blood and digestive acid instead of words. Soon, she collapsed backwards and ceased to move.

Hisao just stood there and watched apathetically.

'Hmm...I should have brought some marshmallows...' he realized, cursing under his breath for having forgotten something so essential.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
disturbedthoughts

Re: A short Anti-Hanako fic (Although I do love her)

Post by disturbedthoughts »

Anti-Hanako is an understatement. Not bad but very twisted and gruesome. :(
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is know you will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot NOW.
ArtfulChaos

Post by ArtfulChaos »

yeah... over the line
kobe

Post by kobe »

ArtfulChaos wrote:yeah... over the line
This
fanatic

Post by fanatic »

i can tell you from expereience that gas will make you throw up violently like horrible muscle spasms. but other then that pretty harsh man, i like it
Envy

Post by Envy »

Tch.

No build up, no motivation, too short and definitely not enough focus on Hanako's fear of fire. She should be screaming like a lame animal, breaking things and cutting up her arms thrashing in escape.
carbonartistmonked

Post by carbonartistmonked »

jeez, get a hold of yourself
don't make me hate you =_="
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories

Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

Gasoline does not work that way.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

Well, I thought it was kind of funny.
But there's still too much wrong with this. For instance,
Layzuhl wrote:Gasoline does not work that way.
^This
Closing her mouth would almost instantly put out any fire that started, even though a fire wouldn't have started in the first place. Now, I could go on a tangent of sciency shit but I'll just leave it as "That can't happen."
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

I have a feeling from my gut this was actually a lame attempt at "payback" on Crud after a slight altercation with him.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Blue123 wrote:I have a feeling from my gut this was actually a lame attempt at "payback" on Crud after a slight altercation with him.
This entire thing was the end result of being told not to spam dashes?
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Knowing him, it's highly likely.