Would you bully Emi?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fiandra

Re: Would you bully Emi?

Post by Fiandra »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Emi and Hisao playfully tease each other all the time during her route. It's part of their relationship dynamic. That said, while being very capable of taking a joke, Emi gets vicious when the wrong buttons are pushed. As for bullying...Emi's a bit of a tsundere and rather strong too. Something tells me she's not a very ideal bullying target.
:lol: Just be careful which buttons you're pushing. Tsunderes are adorable. :mrgreen:
For guys who just want to be friends, we don't need to press the big red buttons. The small red ones will do.
Pink buttons. If you know what I mean
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Dream

Post by Dream »

Fiandra wrote:Pink buttons. If you know what I mean
I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:Pink buttons. If you know what I mean
I deliberately avoided that for being too obvious...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

If I tried I'd probably get punched or headbutted. Or the track whole track team would kick my ass.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Enemy | wrote:If I tried I'd probably get punched or headbutted. Or the track whole track team would kick my ass.
Actually, this makes me wonder how close she is with the track team members. We know she gets along with the team and she's friends with the captain, but aside from that do we know anything else about that?

And yeah i think Emi would put up quite a fight if someone decided to bother her.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Only a matter of time before the Shizune version of this thread. I can foresee that one not being quite as friendly...
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Shadowstalk wrote:Only a matter of time before the Shizune version of this thread. I can foresee that one not being quite as friendly...
Haven't done her arc, which means I don't have to make an emotional wall of text to defend her. Sweet.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

I would imagine bullying would be a challenge at Yamaku.

I mean, wouldn't it be incredibly easy for the victim to turn the tables, given that you have a disability as well?
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I'm against bullying, but I might help Kenji infiltrate her room... :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Umber

Post by Umber »

Enemy | wrote:If I tried I'd probably get punched or headbutted. Or the track whole track team would kick my ass.
If he had the chance, the track team captain might do worse.
Y'all know what I mean. Ha, ha. Lemons.
Dream

Post by Dream »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Really?
Yes.
OtakuNinja wrote:I'm against bullying, but I might help Kenji infiltrate her room... :lol:
Actually, i think that is worse than any sort of bullying towards Emi, but that's just because i can't avoid picturing something really horrible happening. Then again, i don't think Kenji would be able to seriously harm someone even with a weapon.

And also, it would probably be more efficient if the people who elaborate on how unlikely it would be to bully someone at Yamaku and similar off-topics would refrain from posting in here. I think everyone already knows this is a pretty unlikely scenario, and while there's nothing wrong with feeling strongly about the matter, those posts are pretty inefficient and off-topic.

StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Dream wrote: Actually, i think that is worse than any sort of bullying towards Emi, but that's just because i can't avoid picturing something really horrible happening. Then again, i don't think Kenji would be able to seriously harm someone even with a weapon.
Wellll, If you end up getting Kenji's route he does kill you sooo I'm going to have to go against what you're saying.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Dream wrote:And also, it would probably be more efficient if the people who elaborate on how unlikely it would be to bully someone at Yamaku and similar off-topics would refrain from posting in here. I think everyone already knows this is a pretty unlikely scenario, and while there's nothing wrong with feeling strongly about the matter, those posts are pretty inefficient and off-topic.
Is it really 'wrong' to stray from a topic like this?
Umber

Post by Umber »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Dream wrote: Actually, i think that is worse than any sort of bullying towards Emi, but that's just because i can't avoid picturing something really horrible happening. Then again, i don't think Kenji would be able to seriously harm someone even with a weapon.
Wellll, If you end up getting Kenji's route he does kill you sooo I'm going to have to go against what you're saying.
Everything you know and love is a lie.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Technically, it's gravity and physics that kills you. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."