Would you bully Emi?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Would you bully Emi?

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Uh...

What? I gotta get rid of the damn things somehow.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I would not bully anyone.
Well said! You sir win a Cheeto.

Uh...
Don't take it until you know which body part that's been in/laying on.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I would not bully anyone.
Well said! You sir win a Cheeto.

*snip*
Don't take it until you know which body part that's been in/laying on.
If it was one that never touched anything, then I really don't see a problem with it.
Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Bully? no
Friendly prank and/or tease at times? Probably, but not because of her disability or past, if I teased her about something it would probably be about some insignificant topic.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Bully? No. Down in the dorm room drinking with Lily and Hanako? Yes, please.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Bully? No. Down in the dorm room drinking with Lily and Hanako? Yes, please.
I second that!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm sure Hisao teased her a time or two on the roof, or while they were chatting. I seem to recall her sticking her tongue out at him on occassion.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:I'm sure Hisao teased her a time or two on the roof, or while they were chatting. I seem to recall her sticking her tongue out at him on occassion.
" 'Hisao, I want to go all the-" "Go see the nurse, Emi.' "
Something along those lines, I think.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Emi and Hisao playfully tease each other all the time during her route. It's part of their relationship dynamic. That said, while being very capable of taking a joke, Emi gets vicious when the wrong buttons are pushed. As for bullying...Emi's a bit of a tsundere and rather strong too. Something tells me she's not a very ideal bullying target.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

First she'd hit you with those sad puppy eyes. Then when you were lying there twitching, WHAM! Right in the junk.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:Emi and Hisao playfully tease each other all the time during her route. It's part of their relationship dynamic. That said, while being very capable of taking a joke, Emi gets vicious when the wrong buttons are pushed. As for bullying...Emi's a bit of a tsundere and rather strong too. Something tells me she's not a very ideal bullying target.
:lol: Just be careful which buttons you're pushing. Tsunderes are adorable. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Emi and Hisao playfully tease each other all the time during her route. It's part of their relationship dynamic. That said, while being very capable of taking a joke, Emi gets vicious when the wrong buttons are pushed. As for bullying...Emi's a bit of a tsundere and rather strong too. Something tells me she's not a very ideal bullying target.
:lol: Just be careful which buttons you're pushing. Tsunderes are adorable. :mrgreen:
For guys who just want to be friends, we don't need to press the big red buttons. The small red ones will do.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

If I was me and not wimpy Hisao, and came in with a disability like no fingers or something, then I would proceed to blow her up in every single track event, plus high jump and shotput (dunno whether she participates, but I sure do)
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Dream

Post by Dream »

Man you guys can't into sadism at all.

On topic: Sure, she looks like it would be really enjoyable seeing her cry.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Man you guys can't into sadism at all.

On topic: Sure, she looks like it would be really enjoyable seeing her cry.
Can't what? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."