Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Oddball »

Carighan wrote:I always find it odd that Lilly is considered that tall with her 1,70 metres. One girl in my class was 1,88. So I might have a skewed perspective.
Also, I know too many Dutch, and they tend to be really tall. :o
For Japan, she's tall. The average height for a Japanese girl her age is 1.58 meters.

I'd say this is due to her Scotish genes, but even for a Scot, she's above average. Average height for a girl her age is about 1.62.
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
Carighan wrote:I always find it odd that Lilly is considered that tall with her 1,70 metres. One girl in my class was 1,88. So I might have a skewed perspective.
Also, I know too many Dutch, and they tend to be really tall. :o
For Japan, she's tall. The average height for a Japanese girl her age is 1.58 meters.

I'd say this is due to her Scotish genes, but even for a Scot, she's above average. Average height for a girl her age is about 1.62.
and then there were some of the girls at my middle school who were 6'2 (1.87 meters), I felt short there, and I was average height too >.>
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Misha is cute, but the closest thing you get to a route for her is cheating on Shizune with her.

Also, unrelated comment, but am I like a white knight for this game or something? I've never once beat off to it. Wasn't even tempted, really. To me, the intimate scenes are just parts of really good storytelling. Beautiful, emotional and life touching storytelling.
...I don't think you know what "white knight" means... :?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Misha is cute, but the closest thing you get to a route for her is cheating on Shizune with her.

Also, unrelated comment, but am I like a white knight for this game or something? I've never once beat off to it. Wasn't even tempted, really. To me, the intimate scenes are just parts of really good storytelling. Beautiful, emotional and life touching storytelling.
he's assuming it means purity, but really it's what hisao calls hanako after he dumps a load on her and coats her in his "mayonaise". :lol:
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Xanatos wrote:

What's that? The term 'white knight' being thrown around liberally?
..What else is new :P
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

"Liberally"? I'm anything but liberal. In fact I see things in a very particular light.

Nasty joke about Hisao and Hanako by the way. :|
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:"Liberally"? I'm anything but liberal. In fact I see things in a very particular light.

Nasty joke about Hisao and Hanako by the way. :|
liberally as in you're using the term liberally (generously, often).
I think that's what they meant
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Tang

Post by Tang »

Well I'm pretty sure that this forum encourages the revival of older threads, so...

Don't you guys think there's still a huge difference between Misha's thighs in the h-scene and when she's standing in the Act 2 animation?

Also... she looks really, really bug-eyed, when you look carefully. But she's still a fav of mine.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tang wrote:Well I'm pretty sure that this forum encourages the revival of older threads, so...

Don't you guys think there's still a huge difference between Misha's thighs in the h-scene and when she's standing in the Act 2 animation?

Also... she looks really, really bug-eyed, when you look carefully. But she's still a fav of mine.
Don't remember but yeah, probably a difference.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Tang wrote:Well I'm pretty sure that this forum encourages the revival of older threads, so...

She looks bug-eyed because you are raping her
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

inquisitivenegro wrote:She looks bug-eyed because you are raping her
No he isn't. There is no rape in this game.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
You obviously never got to the DLC scene where Hisao finds Yuuko at closing time at the back of the Shanghai.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You obviously never got to the DLC scene where Hisao finds Yuuko at closing time at the back of the Shanghai.
That isn't rape. Yuuko moonlights as a dominatrix.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Nah, I've seen the secret Hanako Bad End where she finishes Hisao with a secret move. I couldn't help but think "Fatality!" after it was done.

Then I remembered, Hanako is a sweet girl that wouldn't hurt someone like that.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I got told off today for using the term 'thunder thighs' in front of a group of girls.

I told them I didn't give a shit.