Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Umber »

Sgt Spice wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Wait, lines such as? I don't really remember her talking about blowjobs or footjobs...
"Do you want me to do it with my foot or my mouth?" Rin Tezuka
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I'm talking about."
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Wait, lines such as? I don't really remember her talking about blowjobs or footjobs...
"Do you want me to do it with my foot or my mouth?" Rin Tezuka
Lololol.
Yeah, that one. :lol: I mean COME ON! You've gotta think they planned a scene after that but cut it and left the line in.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Xanatos wrote: Yeah, that one. :lol: I mean COME ON! You've gotta think they planned a scene after that but cut it and left the line in.
They might have, but I think the second H-scene where Hisao goes down on her would be more passionate then the other way around. Female to male fellatio just seems, degrading to me. Yay double standards
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:A guy going down on a chick is passionate but a girl going down on a guy is degrading even though it's essentially the exact same thing!
As you can tell from the mocking paraphrase...That's stupid. :P You stop that or Hanako will cry!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Xanatos wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:A guy going down on a chick is passionate but a girl going down on a guy is degrading even though it's essentially the exact same thing!
As you can tell from the mocking paraphrase...That's stupid. :P You stop that or Hanako will cry!
Yeah I know, I have a double standard. Sue me.
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yeah I know, I have a double standard. Sue me.
Dumb isn't a crime, sadly. If it was, I'd sue everyone responsible for Honey Boo Boo. XD
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Dumb isn't a crime, sadly. If it was, I'd sue everyone responsible for Honey Boo Boo. XD
Dude, you deserve an award for those wise words. Or a blowjob from Rin. Which ever you want.
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Dumb isn't a crime, sadly. If it was, I'd sue everyone responsible for Honey Boo Boo. XD
Dude, you deserve an award for those wise words. Or a blowjob from Rin. Which ever you want.
Pretty sure getting a blowjob from Rin is the world's greatest award. Or maybe a footjob, she is quite...dexterous.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Umber wrote:
Pretty sure getting a blowjob from Rin is the world's greatest award. Or maybe a footjob, she is quite...dexterous.
I would rather give then receive, but I guess it is literally only me who thinks this
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Yeah, I just saw the show today...In all seriousness, I would not convict the man who terminates those creatures. (Fun fact: TLC, where that "show" airs, originally stood for The Learning Channel. How fucking ironic is that?)

And I'll take Rin. 8)
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Yeah, I just saw the show today...In all seriousness, I would not convict the man who terminates those creatures. (Fun fact: TLC, where that "show" airs, originally stood for The Learning Channel. How fucking ironic is that?)

And I'll take Rin. 8)
What the fuck is a Honey Boo Boo
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:What the fuck is a Honey Boo Boo
Google it. Or just consider the following: Redneck dipshits headed by a morbidly obese mother bitch who's terrified of "maranaise" (mayo) and scared by fart ghosts. And believes she can pull off a Marilyn Monroe dress. And gets thousands of dollars per episode of a shit reality show where their worthlessness is peddled to the public.

In short, a flawless justification for murder.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
Google it. Or just consider the following: Redneck dipshits headed by a morbidly obese mother bitch who's terrified of "maranaise" (mayo) and scared by fart ghosts. And believes she can pull off a Marilyn Monroe dress. And gets thousands of dollars per episode of a shit reality show where their worthlessness is peddled to the public.

.....Thousands of dollars ? :shock: Damn. American TV shows are just getting weirder and weirder. I googled Honey Boo Boo and a picture of the mother appeared. Her mother is pure sexyness :lol:.
Last edited by Fiandra on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

.....Thousands of dollars ? :shock: Damn. American TV shows are just getting weirder and weirder. Her mother is just pure sexyness :lol:.
Dumber, not weirder. xD

I think it's something like 10-20k per episode. And they eat ROADKILL.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:And I'll take Rin. 8)
I would too, bud. I would too.

I've realized that we've all been joking for a while, and I haven't really gotten into detail on all of the H-scenes. So here we go in the order I originally experienced them.

Emi-Hers were quite nice. The first one was okay, not much of an H-scene. The famous 2nd one wasn't really as bad as people say it is. It's still a bit kinky, but indeed awkward. The last one was the best. I felt it was really passionate and that it was true love instead of lust.

Lilly-Hers were awesome for the most part. The first one was beautiful, the second one was more sexy, but the third one was disappointing. The picture of Lilly masturbating was really nice, but after that, you see nothing. Goddammit Lilly and your stupid blindfold idea!

Hanako-She only gets one, how lame... Hers were a huge emotional toll. It was tense, and a bit uncomfortable. But other than that, I think it was wonderfully drawn. If I wasn't sure what was going on, I'd think it was super sexy.

Shizune-The first one was a big disappointment. It was still kinky I guess...But she as completely covered up so there's not much to look at. Her second one was much better. Between this one and Lilly's, these are my favorite.I was waiting for so long for them to fuck in the student council room. My wish came true!
The affair with Misha wasn't all that great. I was expecting something much better. It's not bad, but it's really not that good. It also feels uncomfortable and awkward. It's like fucking your best friend. Kinda awkward when you aren't getting together afterward...

Rin- The first one was incredibly awkward for me. I would have never imagined to witness Rin masturbating... and how does she even do that?? ...Not the point. Also when she asks you to... finger her... it was very strange. The way I've seen Rin up to this point makes me a bit repulsed by that scene. It's not bad, just really awkward. The second one is better. It's not great to me, but it's a step up from the awkwardness of the first one. I also really enjoy the drawings in this one.Rin looks really cute staring at you dripping wet with her big green eyes. But there isn't much going on here. Almost nothing is actually visible. Hisao is in the fucking way!!!

Those are my thoughts.