The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Need Advice from Post KS feels

Post by pandaphil »

win746 wrote:
YZQ wrote:
win746 wrote:Maybe women did kill kenji, and he's warning Hisao of them.

But anyway, the feeling is back again, I'm well aware they're fictional characters but still, it's just this weird empty feeling going on non stop. I don't know how to deal with it.
They may be fictional, but the emotions they invoke are real. Look deep inside you. Are you seeing something in the game that resonates with you? That may be it.
I have no idea. Maybe I want some kind of love or just friendship like that? Maybe I did fell for fictional characters. I was pretty content with my life before, I may have been wrong the whole time.
That sounds perfectly normal. I think we all just want to have a special someone in our lives that we can relate to, hang out with, love and be love by, etc. Even men. though a lot of them try to deny it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
win746

Post by win746 »

I guess I'm new to this feeling. I do have friends and I hang out with them and such, and I was totally fine with it before. Today I went through the day with this hard feeling in my chest, and doing activities didn't help much.

Anyway, I want to thank you for helping me, and everyone else for their advice.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

win746 wrote:I guess I'm new to this feeling. I do have friends and I hang out with them and such, and I was totally fine with it before. Today I went through the day with this hard feeling in my chest, and doing activities didn't help much.

Take your time to find your way. We all do. Some take longer, that is all.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

win746 wrote:I guess I'm new to this feeling. I do have friends and I hang out with them and such, and I was totally fine with it before. Today I went through the day with this hard feeling in my chest, and doing activities didn't help much.

Just take it one day at a time man. We're here to help.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Moeta

Depressed

Post by Moeta »

I have been really depressed lately, I feel like everything sucks compared to KS.
I don't play other games, but I can't seem to make myself play KS either, fearing more feels.
Yup, just wanted to get that out there. I'm sure someone can relate.
Xanatos

Re: Depressed

Post by Xanatos »

Play something else. Watch something else. Do something else.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Xanatos wrote:Play something else. Watch something else. Do something else.
This, and give yourself some time. The feels will move on.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Xanatos

Re: Hopefully im not the only one with this feel....

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Live, don't exist.
But if we don't exist, how can we live?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Exactly. KS dones't exist to mess up your life. Its to inspire you to improve yourself.

Honestly, track down a good movie, explore youtube, get on Facebook and make friends, or heck, get out and do things, or even go hang out at the library. Trust me, the feels will start to fade in a few days.

Emi would kick your ass if she read your comments.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Don't merely exist, live as well.

(With Xan around, you always have to be precise what you want to say.)

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Don't merely exist, live as well.

(With Xan around, you always have to be precise what you want to say.)
:lol: I got it, I just like to overanalyze. :P
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Moeta wrote:I have been really depressed lately, I feel like everything sucks compared to KS.
I don't play other games, but I can't seem to make myself play KS either, fearing more feels.
Yup, just wanted to get that out there. I'm sure someone can relate.
As I said somewhere else, look deeply inside yourself. Maybe, something in the game resonates with you.

YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
:lol: I got it, I just like to overanalyze. :P
Makes us all the better for it.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Emi would kick your ass if she read your comments.
With her running blades. Ouch.
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Emi would kick your ass if she read your comments.
With her running blades. Ouch.

I'd imagine she'd comically tip over if she tried to kick anyone.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.