If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Oddball »

Dr. Casey wrote:
YZQ wrote:The Jigoku Shoujo reference is. EPIC. Noto Mamiko will make a decent-to-good Hanako. But, more realistically, if Hanako chose to hate, and decided that people should be manipulated like puppets...
Ohh, I didn't know that picture was a reference to anything...

Glad you guys liked the picture. Here's some more angry Katawa Shoujo girls. :lol:

I made that!
Not Dead Yet
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Interesting that this thread is still going after all this time. :lol: I was thinking something, and I'm not really sure where I should put it so I'll just say it here. I've been having this recurring thought, that 'there are millions of different versions of Hisao.' Indeed, each person that reads through Katawa Shoujo is a unique person and will respond to all the situations just a bit differently than the next person. They will have different thoughts, different reactions, different things they would have said and done if they were in Hisao's place. I've been wanting to write up or perhaps create 'pseudo routes' or whatever they're called, of what I would have done in each particular situation in the girls' routes. I have the innermost feeling that, were I in Hisao's position, the routes would have gone quite differently, yet I want to express how I would relate to all the routes while still at the same time keeping all the others in character. This is just a thought, and maybe something I'll work on little by little at one point.

Oh and besides, it would be very difficult to write up something like this about any girl other than Hanako. Being the devoted Hanabro I am, unable to make myself complete any other girl's route even two times, it would be difficult to write about them too. But for the sake of completeness and to 'reach out' to all the other 'bros' out there, I just might try.

Randomness, yeah I know. I am male Rin. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

Oddball wrote:I made that!
Don't get it, why is Rin mad that Hisao is ramming Emi in the latter's route?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
tommo1982

Post by tommo1982 »

Guest wrote:Would you do it?
To be honest, I'd be really tempted myself to psychically and physically abuse this cute girl if I could. A girl like her would be so easy to break...
It would make the game so exciting if you had the ability to threaten and maybe sexually assault her, and the best thing is she would be too scared to tell anyone about it. And the final goal of the game would be her suicide in her small dorm room, what a wonderful thought.

Maybe all of this sounds a little bit sadistic, but that's how I think. I really like her.
You got some issues with your head. You should check it. The clockwork might break.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dream wrote:
Because he didn't do her route instead. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Dream wrote:
My understanding of the picture is that Hisao is dating Rin, and she's pissed at them for having an affair.

It's a great picture though, Oddball. Menacing and scary in a way that's very authentically Rin-ny.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I couldn't harm her in any way. It would be pretty much impossible for me. She is such a sweet girl and doesn't deserve to be treated in any way other then with kindness and gentleness.

This will probably sound stupid, but for every other route besides Hanako's, when Kenji ask's if she's cute, I feel like I'm a bad person if I say otherwise. Even if you're supposed to say she isn't cute for the other girls routes, I can't find the power to say that she isn't; because face it, she is the most adorable thing ever!
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

KeiichiO wrote:I couldn't harm her in any way. It would be pretty much impossible for me. She is such a sweet girl and doesn't deserve to be treated in any way other then with kindness and gentleness.

This will probably sound stupid, but for every other route besides Hanako's, when Kenji ask's if she's cute, I feel like I'm a bad person if I say otherwise. Even if you're supposed to say she isn't cute for the other girls routes, I can't find the power to say that she isn't; because face it, she is the most adorable thing ever!
I agree with you, 100% it took me a little while, but eventually, you can muster it up. It's not like you're saying it to her. It's just bro (And falling off the roof) talk with Kenji.

On a less serious note...

Pick option 3.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:Pick option 3.
That'd be easier if the image worked... :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:Pick option 3.
That'd be easier if the image worked... :P
You just gotta believe :lol: I need to find some funny fanfiction on kenji....
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

It's bound to be out there.

On topic, would I bully Hanako?

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:It's bound to be out there.

LesYay?
LesYay.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:

LesYay?
LesYay.
Oh, there's so much lesyay with these two. :lol: Gotta love fanart.

Incidentally, this is what happens in every route where Hisao does not attend Hanako's birthday party. Also, dat ass.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

LesYay?
LesYay.
Oh, there's so much lesyay with these two. :lol: Gotta love fanart.

Incidentally, this is what happens in every route where Hisao does not attend Hanako's birthday party. Also, dat ass.
Off topic, Akira took the picture of this before getting some Wincest.

That got me thinking about how Misha and Shizune spend their meetings [cough] playing Risk [/cough].
And how Emi and Rin might get along on the roof. And what Kenji might do to Hisao's dead body.
OH GOD HISAO WHY.
On a separate note, Nomiya x Storekeeper, amirite? Yeh? Yeh? Aw...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:That got me thinking about how Misha and Shizune spend their meetings [cough] playing Risk [/cough].
And how Emi and Rin get along on the roof. And what Kenji does to Hisao's dead body.
OH GOD HISAO WHY.
On a separate note, Nomiya x Storekeeper, amirite?
As much as I love seeing that picture everywhere, had to cut the quote. :lol:

There's a fan theory that Emi and Rin had a thing going on prior to the game's events...But it's only very flimsily supported at a stretch (they used to share a bed) and easily contradicted by in-game text and general lack of real evidence.

And dammit, it's OTHELLO. :lol: