Interview With TheHiveMind: Emi Path Writer

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shintai

Interview With TheHiveMind: Emi Path Writer

Post by Shintai »

Hello everyone! If you remember, sometime last year I interviewed Cpl_Crud twice. If you haven't seen those interviews yet, you can check them out here:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Well just recently, I got in touch with TheHiveMInd and asked him if he would like to do an interview with me. He agreed and I just recently uploaded it.

I hope everyone here enjoys it!
tounymalouny

Re: Interview With TheHiveMind: Emi Path Writer

Post by tounymalouny »

I watched that video earlier today, great interview!
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

tounymalouny wrote:I watched that video earlier today, great interview!
Thanks! I am actually kinda curious how you found it before I mentioned it here.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Meh, no interest in hearing the guy talk, but his view on Kenji is funny.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Xanatos wrote:Meh, no interest in hearing the guy talk, but his view on Kenji is funny.
Aww, that's a bit mean, but yeah I was surprised by his views on Kenji aswell, gave me a good chuckle.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shintai wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Meh, no interest in hearing the guy talk, but his view on Kenji is funny.
Aww, that's a bit mean, but yeah I was surprised by his views on Kenji aswell, gave me a good chuckle.
:lol: Not really. I love Stephen King's work too but I wouldn't want to hear the guy talk about it. :P Unless I was asking questions, anyway. XD

Seriously though, Kenji is awesome. xD Dunno where Gilbert Gottfried comes in but that's a horrifying thought.
Last edited by Xanatos on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Xanatos wrote:
Shintai wrote:
:lol: Not really. I love Stephen King's work too but I wouldn't want to hear the guy talk about it. :P

Seriously though, Kenji is awesome. xD Dunno where Gilbert Gottfried comes in.
I personally disagree, but hey to each his own man, at least you got a little enjoyment out of it.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Xanatos wrote:Dunno where Gilbert Gottfried comes in but that's a horrifying thought.
Just imagine him saying "You were just going to try sneaking more of that fried crap, weren't you?"
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Dunno where Gilbert Gottfried comes in but that's a horrifying thought.
Just imagine him saying "You were just going to try sneaking more of that fried crap, weren't you?"
Actually I keep imagining Kenji with Gilbert Gottfried's voice.
Makes EVERYTHING he says that much funnier.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Welp. I'm dead. :lol:
Umbra
Location: i have tasted the maggots of the mind of the universe

Post by Umbra »

I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to hear an interview with Aura. He seems probably the most secretive of all the writers. actually, I'm still not sure if he/she is male/female Also, I really liked Rin's path (and I'd like to say that it is, objectively, the best path.)
(not me, but this is sweet)

I like music. If you like music too, and have similar tastes, you might want to add me on last.fm.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, I can tell you he's male, but beyond that and his nationality not much is known.
Good luck getting him for an interview ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Umbra

Post by Umbra »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, I can tell you he's male, but beyond that and his nationality not much is known.
Good luck getting him for an interview ;-)
More like, getting other people to get him for an interview.

I like music. If you like music too, and have similar tastes, you might want to add me on last.fm.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Not to sound arrogant or anything, but there have been quite a few people who have asked me if I intend to interview Aura, Suriko and/or anonymous22.

I tried reaching out to Aura around the time I interviewed Cpl_Crud. Aura said at the time he wasn't able to do live interviews and turned me down. Since this was about a year ago, I am not sure if the situation has changed, I might ask again but I don't want to appear as a pest. Around that same time I also tried reaching out to Suriko, but I didn't get a response. I was pretty discouraged afterwords and is mainly the reason why it took me so long to reach out to TheHiveMInd. As for anonymous22, as you would expect from someone with a name like that, that person seems to keep to himself, so I wouldn't even know how to contact him, let alone ask for an interview. I appreciate that you guys have enjoyed the interviews I've conducted and want to see more, but this might be the end of the road unless something changes. I would really love to interview the rest of them, or anyone associated with the project that's interested in doing an interview, like an artist possibly, but again, I am not sure how possible that is. I don't intend to pester or attempt to force any of them to do something they don't want to do, I want it to be positive experience for all parties involved and I can't in good conscience be forceful about this. While I would love to do more, if these are the only interviews I can do, I am just happy that these guys gave me the time of day and allowed me to ask them a few questions and that the people that checked them out enjoyed them as much as they did.
Last edited by Shintai on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umbra

Post by Umbra »

Well, I understand you.

Now we can only hope that the devs notice this thread somehow. Or try to contact Aura telepathically. *brainwave sounds*

And an interview with the artists sounds mighty fine. especially considering most of them are female

Also, if I was A22, I'd certainly get butthurt over all the stretched flak Shizune's route has received.