Your first experience with Katawa Shoujo?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: Your first experience with Katawa Shoujo?

Post by Dream »

Heartless Wanderer wrote:Could you link to it if it still exists? I can't seem to find it and my attempt to go directly to the channel "ChilledChaos" was met by a "this channel has been terminated" page. >_>
Hmm, odd, for a moment i got kind of scared there :lol: Anyways, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_mtTMl ... plpp_video

I know it isn't KS, but "Don't Die Dateless, Dummy" only last 3 videos and the next one in his list is KS. If that doesn't work you can just enter his channel and look for "Katawa Shoujo" or something like that. It seems he has decided to take on all the routes, Hanako first, then apparently Emi.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Heartless Wanderer

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

Thanks, but someone actually sent me the link to Part 1 via PM. It was just confusing because his username is actually something completely different.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

If anyone else has need of it, said person who sent the PM will link the First Episode here:

Chilladins Unite!
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Like a lot of you, I first discovered KS in the Fall of '12 while going through JewWario's reviews. I'm kicking myself now for not looking into it further at the time. I was going through a hefty dose of depression at the time, and playing this would have helped a lot.

In hindsight though, I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't mention it was a free download. I just assumed it was something I'd have to order for $20, and didn't investigate further. If I had I would have been here months ago.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Katase

Post by Katase »

A friend of mine told me about KS back in January last year. (still can't believe it's been so long) It was my first VN, but I kinda knew what to expect, and since I was completely bored I decided to give it a shot. He told me about the sex scenes, but I wasn't bothered by that.

The first few choices were simple enough, and I didn't put much thought into them. I kinda liked Rin and Shizune from the start (glasses so cute) but I decided to go4gold with the track race thing and got Emi's route. I was completely okay with that, as I grew to like Emi overtime.
The fight in her house got me, but I talked to Misha and everything was fine in the end. Not gonna lie, her route didn't give me many feels. I was mostly sad because it was over. Like that feeling when you finish a book you really like and stuff like that.

All in all, I was done with Emi's route within a few hours and proceeded to do Rin's the next day. As time went by, I started getting lazier and lazier. Took me a few months from Shizune's to Hanako's and I have yet to do Lilly's.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katase wrote:I have yet to do Lilly's.
Saved the best for last. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."