How'd you find yourself here?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

stateside

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by stateside »

back in the day I read the original nurse chan thread.

being a damaged person myself I was interested in the game and it is very well done and has surpassed all expectations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

My stories pretty boring. After my first arc I decided to looking fro more info on the game. After a quick Google search, I found myself here.
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

TV Tropes and fan fiction led me here.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

I saw the LP of KS on metadating with Sean Plott, Sean Bouchard, and Bill Graner(?).

Then after playing Lilly's route I did roughly 3 seconds of googling and found myself here =)
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

I read a thread about it on /b/. Impressive how I found something so beautiful in something so... /b/.
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

None of the friends I recommended Katawa Shoujo to have tried it yet. I had to talk about it with someone or I feared I was gonna go nuts. ~___~
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Banryu wrote:None of the friends I recommended Katawa Shoujo to have tried it yet. I had to talk about it with someone or I feared I was gonna go nuts. ~___~
I know that feel bro/sis.

How did I end up here? Well I downloaded Katawa Shoujo and looked around for a walkthrough (tried to get Hanako's route, ended up on Emi's. Oh well :lol:) . Ended up on the forums, and I stayed XD.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I don't even know how I ended up here. :lol: Maybe it was because of the videos I posted, but two out of three were made a month after I registered, and the other video was made four month before I even knew there was a forum.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
skyzefawlun

Post by skyzefawlun »

Parliament wrote:I saw the LP of KS on metadating with Sean Plott, Sean Bouchard, and Bill Graner(?).

Then after playing Lilly's route I did roughly 3 seconds of googling and found myself here =)
This is how I found my way here as well... Ironically, I actually remember lurking during some of the early framework of this project being developed back on that site, the name of which will not /b/e mentioned here. I could never have imagined that out of someplace so foul and putrid, such a thing of beauty could be born.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

udscbt wrote:I read a thread about it on /b/. Impressive how I found something so beautiful in something so... /b/.
Your biggest mistake was ever being on /b/ in the first place.

Anyway, I found this place by googling 'Katawa Shoujo forum'

I found the game by seeking out h-games.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

I heard about the game in some forum I used to go a lot and then about several months later I decided to give it a shot.

Found this forum by googling "Katawa Shoujo"
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:I heard about the game in some forum I used to go a lot and then about several months later I decided to give it a shot.

Google is great. Look what I found!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
Fiandra wrote:I heard about the game in some forum I used to go a lot and then about several months later I decided to give it a shot.

Google is great. Look what I found!
:shock: IT'S GON' BE MAH NEW AVATAR
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote::shock: IT'S GON' BE MAH NEW AVATAR
:lol: Enjoy. :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Fiandra wrote::shock: IT'S GON' BE MAH NEW AVATAR
:lol: Enjoy. :P
TOO ADORABLE! *squee's and falls over backwards*
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.