Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

0rac1eF0rk

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by 0rac1eF0rk »

Xanatos wrote:
Better question: Did you know ANYONE you were weirdly obsessed with enough to even know their bust size and weight at all? :lol:

And there's that word again...It doesn't mean what you think it means. :lol: And hell, sometimes people just get it on for fun. Nothing wrong with that.
Well, no... I can estimate though!

Note I posted this before seeing your other reply, and have the exact same argument. Also, Magic the Gathering exists for fun. Unless you're a professional, but then again, a lot of professionals play for fun. Even though this is stating the obvious, there are countless alternatives that aren't physical or so to speak.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

0rac1eF0rk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Better question: Did you know ANYONE you were weirdly obsessed with enough to even know their bust size and weight at all? :lol:

And there's that word again...It doesn't mean what you think it means. :lol: And hell, sometimes people just get it on for fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Note I posted this before seeing your other reply, and have the exact same argument. Also, Magic the Gathering exists for fun. Unless you're a professional, but then again, a lot of professionals play for fun. Even though this is stating the obvious, there are countless alternatives that aren't physical or so to speak.

:lol: Anyone can estimate. Anyone who actually has the numbers is getting way too friendly. :lol:

The exact same argument being...What? I don't recall any sort of argument. And yes, Magic is fun for people who enjoy Magic. And? Screwing is fun for people who enjoy screwing. Not really seeing where a card game is relevant here... :?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Parliament wrote:@Banryu
Googled it quickly, came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Dance_(novel)
Seems like a fairly interesting premise, I think it's safe to say Hanako is into ficiton =)
It would seem that way. According to the Shout Out page over at TV Tropes, Hisao actually recommended Frank Herbert's Dune to her, though not the sequels (except The God Emperor).

As for the discussion on Shizune, I dare say that she's a maneater, and I think it's cool. 1 Shizune fic nailed that personality perfectly, and it brings a smile to my lips. "Shut up and help me take off my undies," indeed.
Last edited by YZQ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Googled it quickly, came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Dance_(novel)
Seems like a fairly interesting premise, I think it's safe to say Hanako is into ficiton =)
It would seem that way. According to the Shout Out page over at TV Tropes, Hisao actually recommended Frank Herbert's Dune to her, though not the sequels (except the God Emperor).

As for the discussion on Shizune, I dare say that she's a maneater, and I think it's cool. 1 Shizune fic nailed that personality perfectly, and it brings a smile to my lips. "Shut up and help me take off my undies," indeed.
What's the sign language for "undies"?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:
It would seem that way. According to the Shout Out page over at TV Tropes, Hisao actually recommended Frank Herbert's Dune to her, though not the sequels (except the God Emperor).

What's the sign language for "undies"?
I seriously have no idea, though I misquoted. The fic actually used "panties".
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

0rac1eF0rk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

There is no need to estimate on the girls. Their measurements, heights and weights are given on the main site.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Games in general get a shit deal there. Show even a female nipple and people go nuts. Male's okay, for some stupid reason. (Once again, sex is a thing. Humanity NEEDS to get over it. xD)

No kidding. Same with animation (at least in the US). All I can figure is people still think both media are still for kids. So they'd better not show any serious violence or erotic content. On, no,no! :p

Grow up already.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Games in general get a shit deal there. Show even a female nipple and people go nuts. Male's okay, for some stupid reason. (Once again, sex is a thing. Humanity NEEDS to get over it. xD)

No kidding. Same with animation (at least in the US). All I can figure is people still think both media are still for kids. So they'd better not show any serious violence or erotic content. On, no,no! :p

Grow up already.
Those people obviously haven't seen Heavy Metal or played Manhunt...
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Grow up already.
Those people obviously haven't seen Heavy Metal or played Manhunt...
I've unfortunately never seen Heavy Metal (definitely going to try and get a copy) and Manhunt... is a whole other ballgame (seriously it takes A LOT to make me cringe, and Manhunt made me feel sick after playing it) XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

you need to see Heavy Metal for the opening alone
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:I've unfortunately never seen Heavy Metal (definitely going to try and get a copy) and Manhunt... is a whole other ballgame (seriously it takes A LOT to make me cringe, and Manhunt made me feel sick after playing it) XD
It's based on a magazine (itself brought over from France), which is odd...The animation's interesting at points and impressive for its time, but it's not really a good film. :lol: People saw it for the tits, to be blunt.

And Manhunt should make you sick. The plot is literally "you're in a snuff film". :lol: I never had a problem myself. Well, until the "it desensitizes people to real violence!" yammering started up...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote: It's based on a magazine (itself brought over from France), which is odd...The animation's interesting at points and impressive for its time, but it's not really a good film. :lol: People saw it for the tits, to be blunt.

And Manhunt should make you sick. The plot is literally "you're in a snuff film". :lol: I never had a problem myself. Well, until the "it desensitizes people to real violence!" yammering started up...

Yeah, I was gonna say that about Heavy Metal. A good movie for stoners, and horny 15 year olds. Hardly a mature film. :)

And Manhunts not really my style. Hell I can't even play Far Cry 3 because I hate hurting animals. :oops:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

but how you gonna hold more guns if you don't kill Bambi's mom
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote: It's based on a magazine (itself brought over from France), which is odd...The animation's interesting at points and impressive for its time, but it's not really a good film. :lol: People saw it for the tits, to be blunt.

Yeah, I was gonna say that about Heavy Metal. A good movie for stoners, and horny 15 year olds. Hardly a mature film. :)

And Manhunts not really my style. Hell I can't even play Far Cry 3 because I hate hurting animals. :oops:
:lol: I know a guy who loved Far Cry 3 but will go off on you if you hurt a bunny. And I just headshot any animals I can in games. Instadeath removes the "hurting animals" aspect. :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

What can I say? I'm wierd. Same with the Tomb Raider games. Killing endangered animals for lulz ain't my thing. :)