Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Torric wrote:I only use FB just to play a couple games
Are you actually suggesting that there are games on Facebook? Lol...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Torric
Location: Inside a potato inside an oven inside Newton inside Iowa inside the US

Post by Torric »

Xanatos wrote:

What would you consider them, then?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Torric wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

What would you consider them, then?
Mindless garbage pretending to be a game. Like how Jersey Shore pretended to be a TV show worth anyone's time and how worthless people pretend Edward Cullen is romantic instead of a barely-contained murderous stalker. :P "Click a few things, wait hours on end, then click a few more things" is not a game, it's an inhumane method of slow death. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Torric
Location: Inside a potato inside an oven inside Newton inside Iowa inside the US

Post by Torric »

Xanatos wrote:Mindless garbage pretending to be a game. Like how Jersey Shore pretended to be a TV show worth anyone's time and how worthless people pretend Edward Cullen is romantic instead of a barely-contained murderous stalker. :P "Click a few things, wait hours on end, then click a few more things" is not a game, it's an inhumane method of slow death. :lol:
Hm. Guess you're right.
Guess its back to my mindless garbage and slow death, then. Who know? Maybe one day I'll finally tell myself "I''ve had enough", and just completely delete the entire account altogether. Sure as hell isn't doing me a bit of good, anyways.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I just wanted to tell you guys that I've settled things with my cousin, and we're cool now. Except for the fact that he's an Emibro, which I cannot forgive. :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I just wanted to tell you guys that I've settled things with my cousin, and we're cool now. Except for the fact that he's an Emibro, which I cannot forgive. :|
Emi?! Pffft. Tell him Shizune is best girl.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I just wanted to tell you guys that I've settled things with my cousin, and we're cool now. Except for the fact that he's an Emibro, which I cannot forgive. :|
I told him to go for Shizune and never go near Lilly. :|
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I told him to go for Shizune and never go near Lilly. :|
Good. Lilly's terrible. :P
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote: Good. Lilly's terrible. :P
Yeah, just like democracy, equality and kittens are. :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Well, democracy is terrible. Just look how well it's not working over here in Americaland. :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Well, democracy is terrible. Just look how well it's not working over here in Americaland. :lol:
I go with Churchill's line on that one: Worst thing there is on the market, until all the alternatives have been tried. Of course, Lily is not in that category.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Yeah, that's because there are 2 large parties. I friend of mine told me that if some people voted on a third party, the president might become a candidate who got less than 14% of the voted, or something along those lines. :P
I believe the problem lies in the constitution. Someone has to rewrite it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Yeah, that's because there are 2 large parties. I friend of mine told me that if some people voted on a third party, the president might become a candidate who got less than 14% of the voted, or something along those lines. :P
I believe the problem lies in the constitution. Someone has to rewrite it.
The problem lies in a few things. Corporations being legally permitted to buy out the government is a big one. Thank you for that, Reagan. Another is third parties never win even when they do show up. People may hate the two big players but they hate change even more. Idiots...

(I voted for Batman...Seriously, he was my write-in. :lol: Totally invalid though, not because it's Batman, but because I wasn't registered to vote this year. xD)
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Alright, just gonna put this out there...I don't think this is the thread for politics...
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Happy to hear things have gotten better with your cousin OtakuNinja. Congrats!

Not touching the political discussion. I get enough of that on Fark.com.

As for Facebook games. Meh. To me they mostly seem like a way to nag your friends, and to make the company rich buy gettign you to buy exclusive items. I'll stick to real pc games tyvm!

Kitsune Spirit wrote:So I just had this thought again:

I often wonder why no one ever bothers to respond to anything I ever write (on other sites, FB namely, and sometimes DA). Am I really that boring, or am I just such a non-entity that they can't even remember that I exist long enough to see what I have to say? It doesn't bother me often enough that I get depressed, but sometimes I notice it, and it makes me feel like a nobody. I really feel alone then as stupid as that may sound. Other "friends" on my accounts - some of whom I actually consider friends and not just "people I know" even if they are internet-friends - have multiple people responding to things they post, while I might only have one comment, if that.

This happens offline to, I get treated like an afterthought, like I'll be in a group of people and the usual automatic "hi how are you" gets passed around and I will get ignored, or they will notice me and this "I guess I should say something to this person too" look briefly comes across their face before they ask me.

I'd make an excellent spy since I seem to be so forgettable...

I know just how you feel. Nothing makes me feel worse than posting something on a forum, or on FB and not getting a single reply back. I always immediately assume I said something stupid, and tend to just slink away. Thats why when I'm reading posts, I add comments or at least leave 'Likes' like crazy. Don't want anyone else to feel like that. Its why I almost never talk when I'm in a group either. I'm afraid I'm going to say something stupid. So I just tend to fade into the background and listen. Tends to make for a fairly unhappy experience most of the time, and its why I usually only leave the house when I have to.

I'm still glad I have FB though. Its kept me in touch with people and family I thought I'd left behind years ago and never thought I'd see again. Now if I could only get Melinda, who was once my Hanako to sign up.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.