End after Emi?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Dissy

End after Emi?

Post by Dissy »

Hey guys,
i can't go any further than the 25 %, what did i do wrong? The game just ends with the outro/credits after i wake up next to emi and talk about some stuff.

Thanks for the help, cool game so far
Enemy |

Re: End after Emi?

Post by Enemy | »

Have you tried other routes?
Dissy

Post by Dissy »

i hate playing games more than ones...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dissy wrote:i hate playing games more than ones...
Then you won't get any further with this game. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Redoing parts of the game is kinda unavoidable in this game.

Protip: Play through again, then save when you get to the choice in the lunchroom on your first day of class. Then at every subsequent choice. That'll make it easier to backtrack later.

Replaying scenes can be a little boring, but really, the games worth it when you start down a good path.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dissy

Post by Dissy »

hmmm... ok... but if it destroys my till near flawless impression of this game with the emi-story, i will personally come to your house at night, pretend you were emi and do stuff to you i'd to her....
i love emi.

oh, and thanks for the replies guys :)
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

Dissy wrote:hmmm... ok... but if it destroys my till near flawless impression of this game with the emi-story, i will personally come to your house at night, pretend you were emi and do stuff to you i'd to her....
i love emi.

oh, and thanks for the replies guys :)
So, you're saying that if the rest of the game leaves a bad impression on you-- which you WON'T like-- you'll visit the person in question and do things to him/her that you'd do to Emi-- who you DO like, implying that those things would be favorable? The logic of your threat leaves something to be desired.

In any case, the threat's more or less obsolete; I doubt anything in the rest of the game could ruin the impression you have. (If anything is an impression-ruiner, it's that anal scene-- but seeing as you've gotten through that, I'd say the worst is over, unless you're impatient with Shizune's story.)
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
Dissy

Post by Dissy »

haha I don't think a man would like what I'd do to a girl. Or, openly spoken, he wouldn't enjoy being raped by another guy.

You did NOT like theanal-scene??? An offer you get on the first lay, that normally you just get after month of a trustworthy relationship --if you're lucky??? It really did make it so special in my eyes.
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

Dissy wrote:haha I don't think a man would like what I'd do to a girl. Or, openly spoken, he wouldn't enjoy being raped by another guy.

You did NOT like theanal-scene??? An offer you get on the first lay, that normally you just get after month of a trustworthy relationship --if you're lucky??? It really did make it so special in my eyes.
Well, it WAS as unbearably awkward and nearly as painful to watch as it probably was to experience, but yeah, when you put it that way, I definitely appreciate the significance of the scene.

That's not really what I'm saying, though.
What I meant is that if that didn't bother you, I don't think much else in this game will.

Also, I'm somewhat relieved and gratified that you're able to see it that way instead of the fairly-common juvenile reaction of 'lol anal'. So good for you, I guess. =w=
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it