If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dream wrote:
Why is this thread still active? Also, what are you talking about? :?
Out of curiosity, do you mean me?
No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Hanakooo

Post by Hanakooo »

nononononoonnno
Dream

Post by Dream »

OtakuNinja wrote:No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like a very natural progression for the thread :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Dream wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like a very natural progression for the thread :lol:

I'm just surprised it didn't turn to rape, that would seem more natural due to how much people bring it up.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.

So basically, you'd be a complete asshole?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.

So basically, you'd be a complete asshole?
It's a hit-or-miss situation. The flip of the coin will decide.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:The flip of the coin will decide.
Flip of the coin...Like Two-Face. He flips coins for everything. And half of Hanako's face is burnt. Ha. I get it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The flip of the coin will decide.
Flip of the coin...Like Two-Face. He flips coins for everything. And half of Hanako's face is burnt. Ha. I get it.
That, too. Thing is, Hanako herself doesn't want to be patronized, but her actual actions suggests otherwise. If Lily, one of the best reader of moods (bearing in mind she REALLY treated Hanako as a friend and did not do so out of pity), can end up giving Hanako the wrong idea, we need a very straightforward way.
Last edited by YZQ on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

Dream wrote: Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Always through it was that japanese fragile woman archetype homage or something.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

kuniqs wrote:
Dream wrote: Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Always through it was that japanese fragile woman archetype homage or something.
That archetype's a total load. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

kuniqs wrote:
Dream wrote:Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Depends on what one means with "fragile" i think.
I'm just surprised it didn't turn to rape, that would seem more natural due to how much people bring it up.
OP himself said he would enjoy or have fun with "sexually assaulting her", there were some violation-ish comments from other users, and at some point the thread gets inexplicably flooded with bizarre BDSM/Sadistic fan-fiction that apparently includes murder, forced cannibalism, sisters mudring each other, hacking off limbs and destruction of sensory organs, and mental and emotional torture.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Dream wrote:OP himself said he would enjoy or have fun with "sexually assaulting her", there were some violation-ish comments from other users, and at some point the thread gets inexplicably flooded with bizarre BDSM/Sadistic fan-fiction that apparently includes murder, forced cannibalism, sisters mudring each other, hacking off limbs and destruction of sensory organs, and mental and emotional torture.
This is why I skipped out on reading a ton of posts in this thread...

Also, why does this thread still exist?
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Dream

Post by Dream »

Exbando wrote:This is why I skipped out on reading a ton of posts in this thread...

Also, why does this thread still exist?
Yeah it was pretty WTF. Personally i just skimmed throught them, not because of digust but simply because i couldn't be bothered to read something so long and out of left field.

As for why it still exist i assume that this thread somehow didn't really devolve into any breach of the rules and guidelines at any point and staff is apparently pretty understanding/tolerant of BDSM and similar things.

YZQ

Post by YZQ »

As you can see from my posts, I see bullying as one possible way for Hanako to stand up for herself by snapping at her bullies.