Miki Route (updated 7/17)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Po1ntBlank

Re: Miki Route (updated 7/17)

Post by Po1ntBlank »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Mader Levap wrote:*shrug* Yamaku allows healthy students like Misha, so why not someone with diabetes. They do not take student with mental disabilities, however.
Just on that note, when they say mental disablities they mean things like Down's Syndrome or other learning disabilities. Mere "mental disablities", which includes a much larger range of things, are not in themselves a factor, as evidenced by Hanako's crippling social phobia etc. In regards to healthy students, they do take them but it's implied that they don't get subsidised with their tuition. So it'd be damn expensive.
That makes more sense. What I meant when asking if a Diabetic could attain Yamaka, was more like does he get the tuition subsided with it, or would it be like (Misha?) attending.
Hanako: 9.5/10
Emi: 9/10
Rin: 7/10 (Also the last playthrough I did, didn't take it that seriously.
Lilly: 8/10
Shizune: 7/10
Some really great fanfics: Ascent: An Emilogue, Weekend at Hisao's, Listen to your Heart, Miki Route by Meadows, Akira Pseudo-Route by Thanatos02, and Misha Route by Doomish
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Po1ntBlank wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:That makes more sense. What I meant when asking if a Diabetic could attain Yamaka, was more like does he get the tuition subsided with it, or would it be like (Misha?) attending.
Isn't Misha on some sign language teaching program or another (so she don't have to pay for at least part of tutition)? Or I mixed it up?
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Po1ntBlank

Post by Po1ntBlank »

Mader Levap wrote:
Po1ntBlank wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:That makes more sense. What I meant when asking if a Diabetic could attain Yamaka, was more like does he get the tuition subsided with it, or would it be like (Misha?) attending.
Isn't Misha on some sign language teaching program or another (so she don't have to pay for at least part of tutition)? Or I mixed it up?
I honestly have no idea what Misha is doing there. What I'm trying to get out here is would a diabetic attending Yamaka be like Hisao attending it? (With compensation, etc.) or like some random kid wanting to go there
Some really great fanfics: Ascent: An Emilogue, Weekend at Hisao's, Listen to your Heart, Miki Route by Meadows, Akira Pseudo-Route by Thanatos02, and Misha Route by Doomish
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The devs have not seen fit to give much information about the tuition fees of Yamaku (if they even put that much thought into it, which I kind of doubt), so it's not possible to answer that question.
My best guess would be that any subsidies on tution fees would be decided by the board on a case by case basis.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Lancelot

Post by Lancelot »

Any idea when act 2 is getting added to this awesome story? Really looking forward to it! :3
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Mirage_GSM wrote:The devs have not seen fit to give much information about the tuition fees of Yamaku (if they even put that much thought into it, which I kind of doubt), so it's not possible to answer that question. My best guess would be that any subsidies on tution fees would be decided by the board on a case by case basis.
I checked and in Shizune route Misha mentions clearly that she is here only because they cut tutition due to her wanting to be sign language teacher. Context suggests tutition is rather high (not surprisingly).
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yes that much is known from the VN.
I was referring to the question whether certain disabilities would get more or less subsidised tuition fees.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Po1ntBlank

Post by Po1ntBlank »

Any progress on the new chapter?

Edit: Sorry Silentcook, just wanted to post here so I could subscribe to the thread
Last edited by Po1ntBlank on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
snitsnit

Post by snitsnit »

Progress? I'm mainly posting this to subscribe.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

snitsnit

Post by snitsnit »

Thank you for that information. I shall refrain from this action posthaste.
JTan

Post by JTan »

Subscribed!
Easily my favorite Miki fanfic so far :)
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

Snoozu... hehehehe... that was really cute and clever. This is cute, I really like it.

This is my favourite hetero-miki fic already. :)
OMGnara

Post by OMGnara »

Haven't updated the story since July? Hnng. I wonder if it's pointless to save and hope it's continued.

Oh well! I'll keep track and hope for the best, so far I've loved this story. Please continue it?

I'll love you long time if you do.
Lily>Hanako>Emi>Shizune>Rin

I also really like Miki and Suzu.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I really hope this isn't a deadfic cause I love it already. <3 This story along with many others has helped me with my sleep insomnia for the past week. Keep up the good work!!
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.