A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Your OTP

Post by Xanatos »

OthelloXJigoro

Jigoro pitches. Othello receives.

Enjoy your nightmares.

Who the hell is Hachisame?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Dont ask me why, totally not trolling, but i would go for...

emi x The really fat kid at the start scene when hisao is introducing himself to the class (dont tell me im the only one who noticed.)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

hoopy wrote:Dont ask me why, totally not trolling, but i would go for...

emi x The really fat kid at the start scene when hisao is introducing himself to the class (dont tell me im the only one who noticed.)
wasn't he the one in the back who looked like he was passed out (head cocked back, mouth wide open and drooling)?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Steinherz wrote:
hoopy wrote:Dont ask me why, totally not trolling, but i would go for...

wasn't he the one in the back who looked like he was passed out (head cocked back, mouth wide open and drooling)?

Dat drool O.O Gets me wet everytime.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:The really fat kid at the start scene when hisao is introducing himself to the class (dont tell me im the only one who noticed.)
...Misha? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:The really fat kid at the start scene when hisao is introducing himself to the class (dont tell me im the only one who noticed.)
More burn than hanako's body.
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

Xanatos wrote:OthelloXJigoro

Jigoro pitches. Othello receives.

Enjoy your nightmares.

http://i.imgur.com/bvtvH.jpg

Xanatos wrote:Who the hell is Hachisame?
One of two joke characters created by one of the KS artists (forgot who), who are a cyclops (Hitomi) and sharktopus (Hachisame)
It only hurts when I breathe
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
More burn than hanako's body.

...Ouch. :lol:

@txalolrn9: That explains the girl with the one giant eye in this fanart I found...I just thought the artist was shitty. :lol:
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Hanako x Lillybro

Because somebody has to wear the pants.