Facts about KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ben KSTF

Facts about KS

Post by Ben KSTF »

Hi everyone! I'm new around here but I've been reading KS for quite a long time. I'd like to share some facts I noticed while playing. I already posted them on my FB page and made videos with them, but I thought it would be cool to write them down here.

These facts will be about anything concerning KS : artworks, OST, storylines, characters, easter eggs... Obviously there will be spoilers.

So let's start.

FACT 1

Lilly never leaves for Scotland definitely if you do Shizune's route. It's funny considering she must have been summoned even if Hisao wasn't with her. I think 4LS didn't want to spoil about Lilly during Shizune's story :)
Last edited by Ben KSTF on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Xanatos

Re: Facts about KS

Post by Xanatos »

...Wouldn't we all know these facts already?

And Lilly does go to Scotland in Shizune's route. That why she's at the Hakamichi house when Hisao visits. Last farewells and such before the trip.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

I'm sure you won't know some of them.

And I was talking about her real departure, when she leaves definitely Japan. I edited because it wasn't absolutely clear, indeed.

Oh and Fact 2

Lilly says "See you later" once, during Hanako's festival scene.
Attachments
screen KS 1.png
screen KS 1.png (898.27 KiB) Viewed 6409 times
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ben KSTF wrote:I'm sure you won't know some of them.

And I was talking about her real departure, when she leaves definitely Japan. I edited because it wasn't absolutely clear, indeed.

Oh and Fact 2

Lilly says "See you later" once, during Hanako's festival scene.
That fact is exactly the sort of thing Hisao would take unusual notice of. Look at you, getting immersed in the character. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:...Wouldn't we all know these facts already?

And Lilly does go to Scotland in Shizune's route. That why she's at the Hakamichi house when Hisao visits. Last farewells and such before the trip.
If you get Shizune's bad ending, you have a brief talk with Lilly in the tea room sometime after everyone comes back from the trip to Shizune's house.

Another thing...
Hisao mentions seeing a classmate that's missing their thumb when he first meets the class.
On the picture that identifies all his classmates by name and disability, nobody is listed as missing a thumb.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:
Xanatos wrote:...Wouldn't we all know these facts already?

If you get Shizune's bad ending, you have a brief talk with Lilly in the tea room sometime after everyone comes back from the trip to Shizune's house.

Another thing...
Hisao mentions seeing a classmate that's missing their thumb when he first meets the class.
On the picture that identifies all his classmates by name and disability, nobody is listed as missing a thumb.
Isn't Miki in his class? She's certainly missing a thumb. Rin too. :lol:
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

FACT 3

Shizune is the only of the 6 girls who never cries.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fact 3.5

This thread it pointless and I dislike it because of such. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

Oh, I see. Quite the welcoming. Thought the KS community was nicer than that.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Ignore that guy :P. Go on.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
lvrr325

Post by lvrr325 »

OtakuNinja wrote:Fact 3.5

I am an ass and I feel the need to advertise that fact to the world :-P

There, I fixed that for you.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Ben KSTF wrote:Oh, I see. Quite the welcoming. Thought the KS community was nicer than that.
Just ignore me, like the rest of the community does. Just kidding. :P

I just voiced my opinion of this thread.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Yeah, this thread it pointless, you should make another thread about "why i cant live without hanako".
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
mnbvcxz11

Post by mnbvcxz11 »

Tomate wrote:Yeah, this thread it pointless, you should make another thread about "why i cant live without hanako".
Or Lilly, in his case. ;)
Hanako>Lilly>Rin=Emi=Shizune
i can't really write in english, i am not native english speaker, sorry :c
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Oddball wrote:
Xanatos wrote:And Lilly does go to Scotland in Shizune's route. That why she's at the Hakamichi house when Hisao visits. Last farewells and such before the trip.
That's been stated to be a continuity error by... one of the devs, don't remember which.
Lilly is supposed to have left in all paths except for her own.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.