The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

hoopy

Re: Hopefully im not the only one with this feel....

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the club. There won't be anything KS-related in the future but one of the 4LS guys did hint at something going on a few months back. Who knows?

In the meantime, work out those feels with something. Creative outlet, physical activity, or other VNs of equal or greater value.
I will try my best, but i think its gonna take me a long time to get this game out of my head, its even gotten me to exercise more, and be less scared of disabled people on the street.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the club. There won't be anything KS-related in the future but one of the 4LS guys did hint at something going on a few months back. Who knows?

In the meantime, work out those feels with something. Creative outlet, physical activity, or other VNs of equal or greater value.
I will try my best, but i think its gonna take me a long time to get this game out of my head, its even gotten me to exercise more, and be less scared of disabled people on the street.
...Why would you be scared of them in the first place? That's just stupid. :lol:

I 100%'d this thing months ago. Still here, still full of feels, and still gonna replay it once I can muster the energy (feels are exhausting, and just hearing the intro screen music hurts). No hurry. :P

Why only 98%?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:

...Why would you be scared of them in the first place? That's just stupid. :lol:

I 100%'d this thing months ago. Still here, still full of feels, and still gonna replay it once I can muster the energy (feels are exhausting, and just hearing the intro screen music hurts). No hurry. :P

Why only 98%?

Because i feel if i do the other 2% that i didnt do "some of the bad endings and neutrals" It will make me feel less of the game.

Im not scared of them, i was just proving a point. alot of people try to avoid disabled people. u cant deny it.

And anyway, I got an idea to get my mind off the subject anyway, so today, im gonna do some paintings with my feet. :lol: :lol:
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

It's common. I forget what they call it but this applies to a lot of things. The only time I didn't feel this after finishing something I liked was FMA because they wrapped pretty much everything up.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Actually, the bad and neutral endings have some of the best parts of the VN. I highly recommend that sometime in the future you go back and do them, because they are definitely worth it.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:It's common. I forget what they call it but this applies to a lot of things. The only time I didn't feel this after finishing something I liked was FMA because they wrapped pretty much everything up.
Oh yeah definitly, i have the feeling of "what happens next" and when the credits happen on each story, all i do is clap, and appreciate what i just watched, and wish i could be rin so that i can forget what just happened and watch it all over again.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Nobody in Particular wrote:Actually, the bad and neutral endings have some of the best parts of the VN. I highly recommend that sometime in the future you go back and do them, because they are definitely worth it.
Yeah, but that means i would have to put my sad face back on, and start crying :lol:
yippeekiyay

Post by yippeekiyay »

You are definitely not the only one. I finished Rin's path 4 days ago and my stomach hurts all the time. I also have a hard time concentrating on anything, because I keep thinking about her.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:Because i feel if i do the other 2% that i didnt do "some of the bad endings and neutrals" It will make me feel less of the game.
Do every ending. Non-negotiable. :P

And just in case you missed it, there are two ways to Emi's good end. Both are worth seeing, I think.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:Because i feel if i do the other 2% that i didnt do "some of the bad endings and neutrals" It will make me feel less of the game.

And just in case you missed it, there are two ways to Emi's good end. Both are worth seeing, I think.

I did see the bad ending from first playing it, because i just wanted to help her with her troubles too much :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I did see the bad ending from first playing it, because i just wanted to help her with her troubles too much :lol:
Join the club. :mrgreen: You do get a shot at steering back to the good end though, courtesy of Misha...I did not take it the first time. Stupid independent Hisao. :lol:
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Yeah, i finished the bad ending and i was like, this better not be it, else im getting the sick pills and eating them all like rin :lol:
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Remember: they're fictitious characters.

:o
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Remember: they're fictitious characters.

:o
When u read them non stop for 2 days. u forget they are. then when u finish, u notice u go back to your crummy life. dem feels.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:Yeah, i finished the bad ending and i was like, this better not be it, else im getting the sick pills and eating them all like rin :lol:
Go to the dentist. They give you crazy awesome pills. My last visit, I swear the walls were moving and my chair was flying. :lol: