Hanako

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ixuz

Hanako

Post by ixuz »

Hi guys,

first post here, hope i'll enjoy my stay and the company ^^.
It's only been 2 days since i downloaded this game and I started to play the Emi path, even though I was aiming for the Hanako arc. Loved the story, got some feels. But the from the beginning I liked Hanako, kind of this thing i got for innocent and introvert girls like most guys. And i played the story yesterday, tbh it's kind of emberrasing to say but i fell in love with this character. I've been around for 22 years and never ever have i felt this kind of way, don't even know why i'm saying this but it's kind of depressing that i'll never meet someone like this... I do want to get passed this, it's only a god darn game you know... Probably it's because i just finished her story and stuff but hey... I've read the forums and seen people trying to convert this into something creative and such or to change their lives. But except from finding someone to love, i'm not inclined to change anything. I'm in sports movements, i have a normal social life, maybe i game a bit too much or don't apply myself to school as much as needed... but that is not what i'm looking for.. I keep thinking about this game, some of the music stuck in my head and such, but i really need to get rid of these thoughts, even tho i don't want to stop thinking of hanako. I can almost honestly say that i've never liked someone in a way like this, how sad that i need to say this...
ArazelEternal

Re: Hanako

Post by ArazelEternal »

Come and relay this story in Hanako's Broken Heart Club. You will find that you arent alone, and there are a lot of people there that will give you advice.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Welcome to the feels. Have you tried Rin's path? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the feels. Have you tried Rin's path? :P
Don't try Rin's path unless you want a splitting headache with your feels.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the feels. Have you tried Rin's path? :P
Dem feels
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Imagine a ball and chain attached to Rin's leg as she drags it along a rocky road.

The ball is your feels and the road is the path.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

A road made out of glass shards. And a ball which can feel pain.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Rin is waiting for you to reach her path so she can bend your perception of flexibility.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Brisingr wrote:Image

Rin is waiting for you to reach her path so she can bend your perception of flexibility.

...Maybe Rin really is best girl. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."